Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    I just joined the board and i am amazed how organized everything is..I hope to learn as well as give plenty of knowledge to other members on the board..

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome to AR Matt!!

VaDeR_1138 is offline New Member

outstanding

Wow what a great forum. I have learned more in three days than the past three weeks of my own research. Congradulations to you for your vast knowlegde and the success it has brought you. You gentlemen are truly masters of your craft and I am very grateful a place like this exists for the novices like myself and for experts as well. Well done, you should all be proud of yourselves for your commitment to helpful honest service to your fellow man. Outstanding! I look forward to learning more and more from all of you everyday and hopefully make a friend or two along the way which I'm sure won't be difficult with such a friendly community. I am amazed at your dedication. Thanks to all of you who responded to my very first post (too fat to get the chicks,please help!) for your insight and advise in the issues I shared with you. Your responses were both honest and forthright. Thanks especialy to Pete a truly awesome individual. Sorry for going on and on. I will close saying that a am very grateful for this community of friends. Thank you. VaDeR_1138

DannyNYC is offline New Member
    Anyone tell me exactly what Asthalin-4 (Salbutamol Sulphate tablets 4MG) are? I have no idea. Cant find the proper info anywhere.

dshell5150 is offline New Member
    Hope I didn't infuriate anyone by the early questions I had,now I have some time to read and really like what I am reading. I believe this is one of the best sites I've been on to date. Sorry again if I asked the wrong question,just got excited with all the info posted here. Great work Jason ,keep it coming.

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    I guess as newbies, we are just so pumped to get started, that we forget the nature of the product we want to buy. This is a sensitive subject.

Lethalius is offline Junior Member
    Excellent post Jason - I agree this is a must read for newbies. This site is already becoming a favorite of mine after just a few days.

Trent27 is offline New Member
    I think most people, especially new people only ask questions because there is a abundance of answers. I have seen up to 12 different answers to the same question. That can be very confusing to most people. If your like most, you want to get at least some correct answers. So I really dont think people ask questions because they dont read the threads or do their own research they do it for clarification on certain subjects. I like the website and I have learned a few things but I mainly took in knowledge from doing my own research online and books.
    Most of the people do know what they are talking about and I think thats awesome. Its a good website, no doubt.

Tarquinius13 is offline New Member

I just signed up for this site and I'm glad I just read these helpful tips!!! Hopefully I won't get burned now!!

Tarquinius13 is offline New Member
    I feel like I can learn everything here! But I'm going to gain all this knowledge and still be unable to get my hands on anything!

But I guess that just means I have to work harder!!!!

timk is offline New Member
    i'm brand new here....wot's a source?!

Willys is offline New Member
    Thanks to planetx and all the rest! I'm a newbie and it's hard but I can see patience is the key! Keep on keepn' on !
    Willy

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    i dn't know about the rest of you new guys but I knew before I signed up not to come on here asking for sources. do you really think a legit source is gonna contact someone he doesn't know from adam and hook them up? a little common sense goes a long way fellas

Beesman is offline New Member
    I am an idiot. I have been a whole year out of the US, in Spain, Costa Rica and Peru and didnīt take advantage. Now I am headed back to California feeling stupid but having done a lot of research, I am at least ready to start with a strong first cycle. This board looks great too, I am looking forward to spending hours of reading and printing.

jiminor is offline New Member
    So,if you PM the mods about the legitimacy of a source and none of them PM you back,are you to assume that the source is not legit?

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    o kay great info
    ive been watchin the board for 8 months
    then 3 months ago i joined now i can post threads and ask questions
    but the last 4 mods ive asked have not answered me back
    and gotten very few like 9 pm's
    and it was suggestions to stuff i asked questions about so any mod readin please email me or pm me about how to go about checkin a sources credability ?

Chase is offline New Member

cycle

I need someone to help me with my 16 week cycle. I don't know much about what i am doing. My dealier whom was helping me with my cycle was in a car acident and was hurt pretty bad and will be out for awhile so I am out of luck. The first 10 weeks is bulking and the last 6 weeks is cutting. The things that I have purchased are for bulking Sustanon 250, equisopise, d-bol, and armidex. For cutting I have winny, trend, and clenbuteral. I don't want to scew up so could I get some help on what I should do. I'm supost to start this weekend. I would really appreciate any help. And sorry for any spelling errors.

Chase

JIV 35 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info. glad i got it before i made an ass out of myself.

Juice89 is offline New Member
    I joined this site less than a week ago but have been reading this board and posts non stop for the past 4 months. I found a source a few weeks ago and decided to join this site so I could ask the only guys I know I can trust with such an important question, as can i trust this source, I just found. So before I got my ass flamed and posted it publicly, I read posts like this one telling me how to go about asking if a source is legit by PM'ing a Mod or Vet. Every new comer can learn a lesson well taken by reading Barbells79 thread about his first post.

mammoth is offline Member
    Ok, so I followed the advice about PM'ing a mod in order to find out if a source is legit. NO RESPONSE! It would be common courtesy to at least reply to let me know that you guys actually respond to PM's. It's hard enough finding sources already! Other than that! This board rocks!

quadster is offline New Member
    i will have to agree with panetx theres fke virs out there u would never know the differance if u looked but i do know the route the real ones come and being honest 90% are fake but theres some real ones about jst be carfull. i have seen a fake next to a real onetday nd thee identical only a test would tell the differance but theres still real jst be carfull or get another prop. only top knoch guys know the real ones

ITABOMBA is offline New Member
    type doesn't have anything there to be here in the brasil they appear many salespersons but a lot of your products they are false for that I am wanting that somebody here me of a touch of who to buy.I know that you don't like to speak but I need a lot besides everything I am on the other side of the world and I give my word that I won't dirty with you if somebody please knows who sells me orders a private e-mail I need a lot!!. thank you!!!

KAROKEKID2 is offline New Member
    READ THROUGH THE NEWBIE BOARD,,,,NEWIE MYSELF, JUST JOINED SAVED MYSELF ALOT OF FLAMMING FROM THE BACK SIDE THANK'S KK2

Rampage Jackson is offline Junior Member
    Love the board...have read for awhile, but got a wild hair in my ass to join I guess

Yeti is offline New Member
    in an unrelated note i hope rampage stomps randlemann

peace_frog is offline Associate Member

Re: Sources, Questions about Steroids, READ THIS FIRST

Originally posted by ptbyjason
    Ok, there seems to be some redundancy among some of the new members lately and I want to make sure everyone understands how everything works around here. I am not picking on anyone, this is something that has always been a problem, but I am finally getting around to telling people what to do when coming to AR.

1. So starting things off, you need a source or think you have a source, right?

Do the following: If you think you have a source, PM a moderator and ask them if the source is legit. Moderator names can be found in the Forum Leaders section. PM (Private Message) them and if you look on the Main Page you will see >>>Private Messages<<< near the top of the page. If it is blinking, it means you have new private messages. Go ahead and read them, the only person that blinking bar is going to annoy is you, so read it whenever you get the chance.

If you need a source, you can PM (translation above) them as well, but in all honesty, you probably won't get a response. They don't even know you, why would they give you the name of a source?

Also, I don't know sources, so please don't contact me regarding this. I get daily request from people I have known a long time and I tell them the same thing. I do not keep up with sources.

2. I'm a source and I want to come to the board and be a legit supplier, how do I do it?

Do the following: Don't bother registering, go find another board. Eventually you are going to try to spam members to solicit business and then I will ban you.

3. Someone just contacted me, are they a legit source?

Answer: Legit sources do not contact people trying to get business. They keep the fact that they sell secret in order to prevent people from knowing that it is them. Why would a legitimate source randomly contact people who could be a NARC and get themself busted? No one would take that chance.

4. I'm not sure what cycle to do, can you help me?

Do the following: Please research just a little bit. Read the Educational Threads, it will keep you busy for hours and you will learn a lot. Gather some info, come back and ask if a particular cycle is good for you. Give us details of the cycle, and why you think it is good. We are here to help you, but we really don't want to have to write a cycle up for every member here. If we did that it would take forever.

Ok everyone I am tired of typing, everyone that has been here for a while, add your own and I will throw it up into the original post so that it doesn't get lost (with credit to you of course).
    Just as a reminder of a sticky post that all newbies should be reading.

1. So starting things off, you need a source or think you have a source, right?

Do the following: If you think you have a source, PM a moderator and ask them if the source is legit. Moderator names can be found in the Forum Leaders section. PM (Private Message) them and if you look on the Main Page you will see >>>Private Messages<<< near the top of the page. If it is blinking, it means you have new private messages. Go ahead and read them, the only person that blinking bar is going to annoy is you, so read it whenever you get the chance.

If you need a source, you can PM (translation above) them as well, but in all honesty, you probably won't get a response. They don't even know you, why would they give you the name of a source?

Did I just read that is say you CAN PM for a source related question? I sure did. I think this post is great, no one should be harrassed for a source. But also , newbies should not be condemned for asking a question in private. Its written right there in a sticky post in black and white. I think it is somewhat responsible for them to ask in a pm( providing its not harrassing) and not just come on to the board being ignorant clogging things up. Ive been one of the people who did this somewhat recently when I lost my source and Im still screwed. IVe been a board member for a while, under a few different IDs. And I have to tell ya, I feel foolish. Ive been very responsible, reading a lot and using the search button for everything. So I never had the need to post much. So why do I feel foolish....well now im in a jam and summer is just about here. And I have no way to obtain some help because no one knows me. I can accept that, but I also realize now that by answering all of your own questions and not having to post, you dont get known by anyone. By posting questions( that really can be answered by the search button. In fact all most all questions have been answered. But if no one re-asks them, then the forum is pretty much dead. Im sure you all must realize that 98% of all new questions are not "new" at all, just rehashed) you get yourself known, and hopefully "trusted" a little, and have a better chance for some good advice and a helpful point in the right direction. I guess my advice for newbies is to get known. Post a lot, ask questions. If someone else who is also new asks questions and you have some time, go use the search button yourself and maybe you, a newbie, can answer someone elses question. Its really about all you can do. But dont be afraid to PM a mod, senior member, members, whoever when you have questions. You're being responsible and the worst that happens is no answer. I would also suggest that if you dont get an answer, DONT ASSUME THAT THEY DIDNT GET IT!! If you dont get a responce, take it at face vallue. Assume that they got it, and didnt answer for a reason. Ive asked things in PMs before and got no responce. I didnt PM the question again or PM to ask if they got it. You should follow my lead on that one. Mod, members and S-members get lots of the same questions all the time. Maybe they just get sick of responding, or maybe they just get so many they dont have time. You need to RESPECT THAT. It doesnt mean they hate you, or think you're an asshole for asking, or that they are being rude. Dont go burning your bridges right out of the gate. They are all here to help you. You'd love it if at the very least you got a quick pm back saying "sorry, cant help". But think about this. If you got 20, 50, 100 pms a day, every day, is it realistic to think they all can just send ya a quickie responce. I personally dont think its feasable. In short...pay your dues, participate, be respectful, be helpful, be patient....and maybe in time you might build up a relationship or two that will help you (maybe even with a source). Just use your head.

~Peace~ôŋô~

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member

Talking

I just wanted to bump this thread. I have been hanging around AR for about 3 months trying to soak in all the info and this is the very first post that I make. I had my gear and thought I was ready, but I was in for a rude awakening. I'm glad I waited and I'm still choosing to do so until I feel perfectly comfortable with all the info I've learned. I swear every time I visit the page I have pull myself away from the comp, just to get some sleep. I want to say thanks to all of guys guys for offerng support to newbies such as myself.

Pjunior46 is offline New Member

Question Parabolan

How can you tell if you have real parabolan ? Why are things to
    look for on the bottle to detect the real thing?

aanold is offline Junior Member
    Post a pic on the steroid pics section and ask for peoples opinions. Do a search for it too. You'll be able to find pics bros have already posted.

RS Mintz is offline New Member

'source' questions thread by jason

sounds good, thanks, Jason. glad to be here on board @ AR.

peter 20 is offline New Member

Smile

hi, im a military fitness instructor and im about to start on the weights and steroids , which is decca and sus, ive been told that this will put weight on me and help me rip up, can anyone give me any advice on what to use, as i do want to do cardio vascular training. thanx

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Hey peter as far as these questions you might want to move them to another thread in this section, as well as training. As far as cutting, the main thing that will do cutting for you is a clean diet. If you are looking for a harder leaner look then i would go for contest prep gear like WINNY/TEST PROP/FINA being that they dont bloat and retain water. With a clean diet that would definetley lean you out and add on some quality mass. Good luck bro hope i was helpful.

zero is offline New Member
    i am having good fun and learning alot from this site so any new people like my self should find all the info from the more xp people on this site as i get answer,s to all i need to no and it has been helping my work out,s as i don,t have any experianced lifter,s to ask at my gym they are all just there for cardio and fitnes thanks guy,s
    Last edited by zero; 07-14-2003 at 07:06 AM.

zero is offline New Member
    i hav been reading this site for a while now and find it very good but could do with some tips an getting the best use out of it as i have never used any thing like this befor but it has load,s of info for any thing you need to no good site at least i think so guy and girls
    Last edited by zero; 07-14-2003 at 06:53 AM. Reason: wrong message

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    Good point billmister!

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    Great forum really helps newbies trying to learn the game

WANNA B FREAKY is offline New Member
    Can Any One Tell Me How 2 Use Hgh. I Dont Know How 2 Mix It And I Dont Know If It Is Intramuscular. I Have100 Iu,s And Im Lost. Can Any On Pleas Help Me

WANNA B FREAKY is offline New Member
    IF ANY ON CAN HELP ME OUT EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

eddieg58 is offline New Member
    say peeps..ive been checking this site out for about 6 months now...i can't remember when i actually reg...i just wanted to tell everyone that i have not had to post a thread or even ask a basic question.This site is the bomb and i can stay on it for hours if i could.I have been lifting for years.As far as anabolics go I've learned everything here.I just wanted to thank everybody for their time and effort for their input.i have only asked one question about a certain brand and nobody has replied..if its because i havent introduced myself..im sorry...AR thakyou for this site!!

alchymist is offline New Member
    A good source could be quoted as an urban legend
    Its like a pigment of your imagination

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information