Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    kingquad51 is offline New Member
    I wish i would of been able to read that before my post, would have saved alot of imbarisment. But glad to see im not the only new guy screwing up

mullet is offline New Member
    I JUST GOT A BOTTLE OF TORNEL SUPERTEST AND HAVE 12cc OF TEST 400 DENKALL CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THAT IS A GOOD STACK

Latin is offline Associate Member
    lol i posted one two days ago asking for a source ....within 10 minuts i got flamed so badly by some guys so i removed my post fast.
    Well im a noob but tnx to this site and u guys i'll be a Veteran soon!

Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    nice post, something i would like to add is this.

if you find a web site a .com selling steriods , 99.9% of the time the site is usually a scam, or if it is legit (slim chance) they probably have been flagged by customs. So your package would never make it through.

think about it, not like you can call the police and complain, they didn't give me my steriods.

decadbal is offline Banned
    my ? is, ive PMed two diff mods about source ?s and never got a reply, so im wondering how come, bc i followed the protocol, and still no response, i dont really care to much bc i have a source, but isnt everyone always lookin for acheaper better one?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=decadbal]my ? is, ive PMed two diff mods about source ?s and never got a reply, so im wondering how come, bc i followed the protocol, and still no response, i dont really care to much bc i have a source, but isnt everyone always lookin for acheaper better one?[/QUOTEP

PMing a mod is a waste

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    my ? is, ive PMed two diff mods about source ?s and never got a reply, so im wondering how come, bc i followed the protocol, and still no response, i dont really care to much bc i have a source, but isnt everyone always lookin for acheaper better one?
    You'll never get a response

4 post, 3 soliciting on the forum. Your gone

-Pheedno

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    no soliciting. you've been warned before.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 02-06-2004 at 08:33 AM.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

euro

**** this guy was doing it again?

showtimebro is offline New Member
    good post phboy hopefully everyone reads it

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Great post. By doing a search you can usually find the answer to your question. I found tons of info by searching.

I'm a n00b, been reading the board for a few months gathering information, but nonetheless still a n00b.

Cianferra is offline New Member
    I've been training, on and off, for 20 year (I'm 44). I've never wanted to big huge that's why I've never used steroids (5'9'', 180 lbs, 11% bodyfat). In Venezuela (The country where I live) only Deca -Durabolin and proviron depot are available. Since I know that it's hard to gain mass in my age, I'd like try. Someone said to me that I should inject 400 mg of deca the 1ª week and 200 mg/w for 7 week. Wtih that I should expect 6 lb of lean body masss without any side efect ¿Is that true? ¿Any other recomendation? I appreciate your response

ducati996 is offline Associate Member

wow

Wow so much good info, keep it coming guys.

PERFEXON is offline New Member
    peterjay, that is a discusting picture bro. please spare us.

PERFEXON is offline New Member

internet scams

don't bother with any site that only accepts bank transfers and western union. ther are plenty of sites that are legit with good prices. these are the sites that accept credit cards and are PAYPAL verified.

Joe67 is offline New Member

synthratrex

Anyone ever hear of synthratrex? Can someone tell me what it is?

stephen walters is offline New Member

synthatrex

This stuff is awesome! The guys I train with at the gym told me it hits harder than anabolics, (yea right!) but after using it for 3 weeks I have seen enormous changes.
    To answer your question it consists of: some sort of **** kicking pharmaceutical-grade creatine monohydrate
    Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate
    ginkgo biloba and niacin
    glucosol
    ribose

H_NICOLE is offline New Member
    Hi! I Have A Few ? About Reforvit B. My Boyfriend Use To Take Steriods (deca ) Before I Knew Him... Now He Wants To Start Taking Them Again To "get Big". I Don't Approve, Because I Have Heard About 'roid Rage ' And I Don't Want Him To Get Like Crazy Or Anything. He Told Me That Reforvit Isn't Even Like A Steriod And He Won't Rage. Is This True?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H_NICOLE
    Hi! I Have A Few ? About Reforvit B. My Boyfriend Use To Take Steriods (deca) Before I Knew Him... Now He Wants To Start Taking Them Again To "get Big". I Don't Approve, Because I Have Heard About 'roid Rage' And I Don't Want Him To Get Like Crazy Or Anything. He Told Me That Reforvit Isn't Even Like A Steriod And He Won't Rage. Is This True?
    nicole, revorvit is a steroid . It's also known as dianabol . However, your concern of "roid rage " is greatly overblown. I know many people that use steriods and never experience any kind of uncontrollable rage. It's generally accepted that "roid rage" is just an excuse that aggressive people use to pass the blame from themselves to steroids .

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H_NICOLE
    Hi! I Have A Few ? About Reforvit B. My Boyfriend Use To Take Steriods (deca) Before I Knew Him... Now He Wants To Start Taking Them Again To "get Big". I Don't Approve, Because I Have Heard About 'roid Rage' And I Don't Want Him To Get Like Crazy Or Anything. He Told Me That Reforvit Isn't Even Like A Steriod And He Won't Rage. Is This True?
    If he takes a Deca only cycle you probably won't have any use for him as a BOYfreind anymore LOL.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    here we are again

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    I totally understand and respect why members don't want to give out sources, because steroids aren't legal, and people don't want to get in trouble. But man I've been looking for such a long ass time just to get some dianabol , its frustrating. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would help out a great deal I appreciate it.

"...He says, 'yeah?', he says, 'I'll beat the **** out of you'. He said it. So I grabbed him by the neck. I said, 'Listen. Never say this agian in your life.'...."
    -Franco Columbo

juice68 is offline New Member

i need help please!!!

someone i know took steriods . it was a little blue pill. he wont tell me what kind it was. i would be thanfulif anyone might know what kind it was or the name . he got HUGE in 2 weeks from it please if you know the name please tell me

Knightrider is offline Associate Member

Question question ov verifying source...

regarding...."Do the following: If you think you have a source, PM a moderator and ask them if the source is legit."

obviously this is meant only for someone that is on this board as a source, correct?

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Knowledge is power, the more you know, the more defenses you have. Quick lession in source finding..... go out and try to get somebody that doesn't know you to sell you even a dime bag. Probably wont work, and if it does your weed man will be in jail shortly, maybe you'll even be cell mates. Buying drugs is buying drugs, same rules apply here as on the street. The moment you dont look at it that way you just might find yourself in a world of hurt. Do you really want a source that just sells wide open? Even if he does send you your ****, eventually he will get cought, and when he does his mailing list will be seized. Try convincing the cops steroids arent a drug, that they shouldn't take it that seriously, welcome to that world of hurt I was telling you about.

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    Was looking for some gear, Cyctahohs 250 the RUSSAIN SH*t if anyone could get here hands on it I would really apprectaite it, cuz right know I'm taking the Oragonen Karachi Sutanon 250 and stacking it with Anadrol and Test enthate, but for some reson only seeing about the same results that I was seeing while on the Cyctahohs, I'm thinking it's the Sus cuz I've been told that it's really weak. NEED SOME HELP, THANKS BRO's

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    NEED SOME HELP ON GETTING SUSTANON 250 CYCTAHOHS. HELP ME OUT BRO's

kevinf69 is offline Junior Member
    You may get "lucky" and find someone to tell you a name of a legit source, but in all reality, read the above posts ... what everyone is saying is all true! Hang out, make a few friends and go from there.

Excellent original post btw!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

I just joined this forum and was asking for a source check on a .com. I got the answers I needed to hear pretty quickly, .com's are scammers. Also, got pointed to this original post to help with finding a legit source.

Just wanna thank the guys for helping a newbie without flaming me in the process!!

MonkeyT

Pavelnomad is offline Banned

my english is only ok. but i have boxes of "jelfa`s" OMN.250

is any body openmindet here??
    Poland is very coraptiv ,still and i just moved to L.A.
    there is a sweeing pool by the factory "jelfa" , (old "POLFA"),where i was plaing with my friends in 1984 - 1991 when i was 16 i was getting allready
    "metanabol" (5mg) for free from my familly ..I have 3 doctors in my familly and i was compiting in kick-boxing full contact i had only 3 mnths. to gain 9 kg. so my beautifful ....(member of my familly)..gave me first "metean" a loved it and i started winning ,championschips....any way call me 323 632-7792 i got ****ing containers of omnadren 250 and dont know what to do with it
    my [email protected]

Viktor
    Last edited by Pavelnomad; 08-20-2004 at 03:53 PM.

freemoyoyo is offline New Member

muscle receptors

I heard somewhere that your muscle receptors shut down after 3 weeks. so taking any more is pointless untill you've had a month or so off. I s this true or rubbish ?

00stang is offline New Member
    Hey guys I want to thank everyone on this site cause your knowledge is priceless. Luckily I read this section before asking for a source. I didn't want to make a bad first impression. I learned patience is the key. Anyway guys keep up the good work. I think I spend more time on this site than my girlfriend.. stay safe

jmh80 is offline New Member
    Good Lord, I havnen't been on this site for all that long myself, but we have some dumb ass new people on here. READ BEFORE YOU GO POSTING!

neils_ten9 is offline New Member
    great help man....im glad you put that up to steer me in the right direction

godsgym is offline Junior Member
    great post thanks for the info it really does help...and also as a newbie i want to say i do read up on all the info yall give thanks again...godsgym

Rogue50 is offline New Member

starting a cycle

I will be starting a cycle but I'm wondering if i will be overtraining during the cycle. I play hockey everyday and then do some minor sit-ups, pushups etc. with the team, then I hit the gym. Would this be too much? Or is it even better during a cylce to do as much as possible. Thanks for any help

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    this is a simple read, i know how to do this shizzle now

Deano2444 is offline New Member
    Thanx for your help Great info

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information