Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Raziel is offline Junior Member

Smile

new member here, thanks to all for the great posts and info =)

itsallfun is offline New Member
    sorry this is guna sounmd really stupid but where is the pm part if i go to top of my screen it says

welcome, itsallfun
    and the date i last logged in thats all. and if i click on my name it tells me i dont have the permisons to view???

bigtimelifftin is offline New Member
    has any one tried d-anabol 25?

baynethebluepit is offline Junior Member
    I'm in the long line of guys to get beat up on here for running in head first instead of walking in and reading. Yeah there's alot to read but it's good reading. All good things are hard to get but patience does work, hopefully. It's always better to put in six or so weeks of natural working out before you even worry about anything specail, just to get your body used to it, what's the point of getting hurt and not being able to continue going to the gym?

turborx7s is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baynethebluepit View Post
    I'm in the long line of guys to get beat up on here for running in head first instead of walking in and reading. Yeah there's alot to read but it's good reading. All good things are hard to get but patience does work, hopefully. It's always better to put in six or so weeks of natural working out before you even worry about anything specail, just to get your body used to it, what's the point of getting hurt and not being able to continue going to the gym?

I was thinking more like 2...2 or more years.

77715576 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baynethebluepit View Post
    Waiting six weeks is not being patient and won't teach you a thing about your body. Spend a few years figuring out what makes you grow and what gets you stronger. Build a respectable size and strength base first, and spend less money in the long run.

Nottingham is offline New Member
    Just wanted to introduce myself. 34 year old male, into lifting for about 4 years. 6'2" 220lbs and right now about 20%bf. I was around 15% but I got hit by a car in the beginning of summer and was unable to get out and lift much because of it. Diet is 90% clean with three off the hook cheat days, Thanksgiving, Christmas and valentines day. Otherwise I allow a bite here and there. Never used gear, but interested in short cycles of 2-4 weeks on and 4-6 weeks off. Been sleeking around the boards for a bit while laid up but now decided to join since this place seems to have the best activity. Hoping to make some friends online.

mach1cobra is offline New Member
    I just joined this site and all i can say is wow what a great site. So much info here. I have to admit, like many new members i registered hoping to find a good source but after reading this tread i have a lot of reading to do. hoping to make some good connection eventually. This is a awesome web site..Thanks.

ucmenow is offline New Member
    Pretty badass thread -- I kinda realized this would be the case before I joined...cookie?

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Welcome

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Thanks for the info.

nc_pi is offline New Member
    LoL, I just read this whole thread, good stuff. Up to top!

***Atari*** is offline Junior Member
    This is my first post and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a male 26 5"11 ~185lbs about 10% bf. I'm from Toronto (Canada). I've been lifting on an off for the past 8 years, but I've been serious for the last 6 months. I joined the forum to learn more about the safe and effective use of steroids ... I've never used gear but I'm considering starting up a cycle soon. If there's some way how I can contribute please let me know, I don't plan on being just another leech on this board. I have a degree in human physiology, been in the military for over 5 years and I currently work in the pharmaceutical industry, so I might be able to help regarding any of those topics. Look forward to learning and sharing my knowledge with all you.

ark420 is offline New Member
    i joined this forum just over a month ago and aside from the money and aggravation I've saved by not being scammed by fake sellers, id like to emphasize the health and safety aspect of having had an opportunity to access legitimate and intended steroids that are accompanied by a wealth of information that helped me start off the right way while avoiding many of the pitfalls and associated health risks. big thanks to all contributors and moderators here.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ***Atari*** View Post
    This is my first post and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a male 26 5"11 ~185lbs about 10% bf. I'm from Toronto (Canada). I've been lifting on an off for the past 8 years, but I've been serious for the last 6 months. I joined the forum to learn more about the safe and effective use of steroids... I've never used gear but I'm considering starting up a cycle soon. If there's some way how I can contribute please let me know, I don't plan on being just another leech on this board. I have a degree in human physiology, been in the military for over 5 years and I currently work in the pharmaceutical industry, so I might be able to help regarding any of those topics. Look forward to learning and sharing my knowledge with all you.
    There is a section at the top of the forum called new members. That's where to introduce yourself. Not by resurrecting a 10 year old thread. Anyhoo, welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by ark420 View Post
    i joined this forum just over a month ago and aside from the money and aggravation I've saved by not being scammed by fake sellers, id like to emphasize the health and safety aspect of having had an opportunity to access legitimate and intended steroids that are accompanied by a wealth of information that helped me start off the right way while avoiding many of the pitfalls and associated health risks. big thanks to all contributors and moderators here.
    Same deal here....

kaotiktravis is offline New Member
    Good to know the rules..... being a newbie myself LOL made some of the mistakes in my very first thread too .... maybe there should be a short quiz to pass on rules before joining? haha but I know now thanks guys for being patient

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaotiktravis View Post
    Good to know the rules..... being a newbie myself LOL made some of the mistakes in my very first thread too .... maybe there should be a short quiz to pass on rules before joining? haha but I know now thanks guys for being patient

That would not be a bad idea along with NOT being able to bump a 10 year old thread.

They ave been suggested before.

etenn48 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Brand new to the site and im overwhelmed by all the info. Been researching for several weeks and some of the confusion is gone now. Ive talked to several experienced people and have a beginner stack figured out. The thing that concerns me is bad gear and scammers. Ill hang around and check things out and continue reading to better educate myself before actually trying a stack. Great site im glad I found it! Don

elmauro28 is offline New Member
    I need some help. I just finished a 5 week cycle of deca and test, i want to start another one of test and tren , should i wait a week or two to start with the tren and test or should i begin right away. Thank you.

Scott Price is offline New Member
    Hi.
    My name is Scott (44) I live in Lincolnshire England.
    6ft4 tall and 16 St. Just heading back to a regular gum regime after eight months off with health problems. Am hoping to find a source of support and information here.
    Have had some experience and relative success gear in the past. And am planning another venture in the near future. Am thinking that this time it would be nice to swap thoughts and real experiences with a living group of individuals, as have spent a lot of time researching info online and have read endless copied and pasted steroid profiles on some dubious retail websites. And am thinking that a living breathing community might be a more productive, satisfying and enjoyable experience.
    Hopefully I won't make a fool of myself to often. Have read thru the rules and am going to look thru the q and a section. And spend some time just hanging out and watching till I get a feel for the site. And overcome the challenges of actually using it. And Sissinghurst the controls and mechanics of the site.
    Cheers all
    Scott

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information