Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dadmsay is offline New Member

Caught son taking steroids.

I just found out that my son finished a cycle of steroids . He is 20 years old and 6'3 230 pounds... very big and strong. He told me he was taking testosteron enanthate at 400mg a week for 13 weeks and Equipoise at 400mg a week for 12 weeks. He also said he took nolvadex at 10mg everyday and liquidex at .25mg everyday. and clomid for 3 weeks when he finished.

What is going to happen to him? any long term side effects? Is it going to hurt him? Thanks

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I dont think he will have long term sides. Its a safe cycle. I bet thats scares you that I use the word safe. But it is dont listen to the media. What was his punishment?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I am a father my self so I know your concerns. @ 20 he is too young and has probably closed his growth plates. But I doubt he had much growth left. Other than that I doubt he will have any horrible side effects from the cycle you described. Don't worry he'll be ok. I'm sure you put the fear into him and I bet he is done.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Seeing that proper post cycle therapy was done with clomid and nolvadex , I see no reason for any long term health side effects. Those are not significantly high doeses, and like the millions of others before him, he will be alright. I'm sure there is a feeling of disapointment that you are feeling since he took those, but like I explained to my parents, I made an educated decision based on the research I had gathered and felt comfortable with my decision. Just from the cycle laid out that he took, he has also made an educated decision and didn't just unknowingly throw stuff in his bodies like some foolish people do. But yes, he will be fine.

If it's any consolation, he obviously researched this extensively, because the cycle is laid out very well, with proper precautionary measures to maintain good overall health (arimidex and nolva), and he used clomid after his cycle to restore natural testosterone production. he did everything correctly, except wait a little longer to use AAS. Despite recent media hype, AAS-use is relatively safe, especially when done properly. The media horror stories are accounts of improper, uneducated AAS use..

I ask that before you condemn him, that you take the time to better understand what he was using, so that you too can see that the risks involved are extremely minor, when proper use is practiced. The fact alone that you posted your question says that this is what you're attempting to do....I respect that.

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Seeing that proper post cycle therapy was done with clomid and nolvadex, I see no reason for any long term health side effects. Those are not significantly high doeses, and like the millions of others before him, he will be alright. I'm sure there is a feeling of disapointment that you are feeling since he took those, but like I explained to my parents, I made an educated decision based on the research I had gathered and felt comfortable with my decision. Just from the cycle laid out that he took, he has also made an educated decision and didn't just unknowingly throw stuff in his bodies like some foolish people do. But yes, he will be fine.

i couldnt agree more. just by the cycle he took shows me that he did his homework. most kids just take some dbol pills, and call it quits. i hate to say this, but your son did a really good job.(from a users point of view.) i do agree that he is a tad bit too young, but not much. i usually do not recommend anyone under 22, but seeing as he is already a big boy, i doubt he had much more to grow anyhow.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So long as he was finished with puberty he should be fine (fully matured - physically). But at an athletic stand point, he should spend more time training without exogenous androgen use for a better foundation and to further his knowledge (diet/nutrition and training theories)... without the support...

Great thread, all good info guys.

Quote Originally Posted by masswithclass
    Great thread, all good info 50%.

oh no prob, I try, I really do

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    If your head gets any bigger it would be hard to walk through doors

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Just to echo everyone else, your son atleast took all the proper precautions to be a safe as possible. He also had reasonable dosages that most everyone has no problems with. I think he will have absolutely no problem with long term side effects and the short term sides would be over by now, and you probably didn't notice them much because of the other things he took along with the steroids to reduce sides (nolvadex ). The only trouble he may have caused is to close his growth plates and skew his testosterone production. The growth doesn't sound like a problem at his size though. And he used Clomid to make sure his test production would get running again. My suggestion to you as a parent is to take him to a doctor and get full blood work done. Check blood pressure, cholesterol levels, test levels and everything related. You have 100% doctor confidentaility so you can flat out tell them why and they should know what needs to be tested. I applaude you for trying to learn more about what your son is doing to himself. You are a better parent than most for doing so. It has been passed on as well as your son obviously did his homework. Good luck.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    LOL..nice edit there fiddy....

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by masswithclass
    Great thread, good info from ECoastVIP. Glad he's here to contribute.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You sure know alot of specifics about your sons cycle????????????????????? Things that makes Loz go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    If your head gets any bigger it would be hard to walk through doors
    sucks to get in my car already

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    You sure know alot of specifics about your sons cycle????????????????????? Things that makes Loz go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    I was thinking the same thing

sucks to get in my car already
    l-dex MIGHT reduce that bloat bro

JMO I could be wrong this is some kid frontin as his dad so he doesn't get the you are too young speech. I could be wrong. I think most concerned parents would check with a doctor, not people that use the substances in question. JMO like I said. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Not to mention he caught him after he finished his cycle??????????????????? After he finished PCT also???????????????? You bros arent that gullible are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    l-dex MIGHT reduce that bloat bro
    lmfao.....might eh?

Not to mention he caught him after he finished his cycle??????????????????? After he finished PCT also???????????????? You bros arent that gullible are you?
    Tell your daddy to quit playing

Quote Originally Posted by dadmsay
    I just found out that my son finished a cycle of steroids . He is 20 years old and 6'3 230 pounds... very big and strong. He told me he was taking testosteron enanthate at 400mg a week for 13 weeks and Equipoise at 400mg a week for 12 weeks. He also said he took nolvadex at 10mg everyday and liquidex at .25mg everyday. and clomid for 3 weeks when he finished.

What is going to happen to him? any long term side effects? Is it going to hurt him? Thanks
    I got 3 questions for you dad.

1. How do you know the exact specifics of his cycle? You speak with the lingo of someone with prior knowledge of AAS's.

2. You say he did this, this, this, and PCT was that. So how in the hell did you catch him on steroids?

3. How did you hear about this board, and why would you asked biased steroid users, why not ask a doctor?

I don't believe you are some kids dad, I believe you are just some kid.

I got 3 questions for you dad.

1. How do you know the exact specifics of his cycle? You speak with the lingo of someone with prior knowledge of AAS's.

2. You say he did this, this, this, and PCT was that. So how in the hell did you catch him on steroids ?

3. How did you hear about this board, and why would you asked biased steroid users, why not ask a doctor?

I don't believe you are some kids dad, I believe you are just some kid.
    Welcome to AR by the way.

lol, could be a kid, and if he is, he's tooting his own horn "very big and strong"?

bjayg is offline Member
    lol, could be a kid, and if he is, he's tooting his own horn "very big and strong"?
    I like to do that from time to time Toot ToooooooooT!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    You bros arent that gullible are you?
    Quit picking on my dad Loz.

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    well maybe after catching his son with steroids , he started to panic, forced his son to write down everything he had in his posession etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Redz122
    well maybe after catching his son with steroids, he started to panic, forced his son to write down everything he had in his posession etc.
    Yeah thats what it was. You wouldn't last 30 seconds in some of the places I been being that gullible.

Anyone that believes this is some kids dad I got something for you.

1 million green dollars, cold cold cash for sale. Only costs you $100,000. PM me for details.

Anyone that believes this is some kids dad I got something for you.

1 million green dollars, cold cold cash for sale. Only costs you $100,000. PM me for details.
    make it blue dollars and you got yourself a deal

bubbathegut is offline Member
    mommy

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Deal, the only catch is you have to mail me your money first, then I PROMISE I will send you yours.

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    that's Cool now his dad can just go and purchase the next cycle for his son.

It's legit. Assume there was another user with the same IP....assume that person had asked about his cycle in detail.....also assume that the other user's cycle would have just ended based on the dates of his posts and length of cycle and pct......assume that dad happened upon the site with the son's SN logged in.....assume dad then signed up and asked this question

Hypothetically speaking, of course

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    It's legit. Assume there was another user with the same IP....assume that person had asked about his cycle in detail.....also assume that the other user's cycle would have just ended based on the dates of his posts and length of cycle and pct......assume that dad happened upon the site with the son's SN logged in.....assume dad then signed up and asked this question

Hypothetically speaking, of course, I agree it could happen.

go t ya

I Assume,assume is the word of the day,correct?

I left one thing out.....assume that I'm not assuming this.

assume the answer is yes

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    News Flash

Santa Claus is Dead.......

Died in a manufacturing accident......

pleases send donations to [email protected]
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information