HardGainer is offline New Member

Newbie needin' assurance

Hey everyone, there's a new guy on the block. First, here's my bio: 6'3, 195, 10% BF. I think of myself as a little skinny and want to reach 215 to 220. Here's my ordeal. I have access to Sustanon 250 and Deca relatively easy but I still have a few fears. I have seen several recommended cycles but don't know whats best. Any recommendations would be helpful. My second fear are side effects. With a begginer cycle (200-400 of deca and 250-500 of sus), what can be expected? I know I sound anal, but its a big first step I'm sure each of you can recall. Thanks!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    How old are you bro and how long you been training?

I've just finished that stack, I'll be putting some thoughts together but in the meantime, gains 20lbs, increased strenght, minimal side effects.

BA

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome to the board bro and BA hit the nail on the head give us a little more info so you can get more advice.I start that cycle soon.

Billy

PS Nice results Big Al!!

Skrilla is offline New Member
    I can only tell you from personal experience, but if you are looking to put on weight (assuming your diet and training are good) that stack would be great. I would check into some clomid and some anti-estrogens just to be on the safe side though. My first cycle was 200mg of enanthate /w and 50mg of winny/eod. for 5 weeks. I gained around 20lbs but totally neglected to post cycle so most of it was lost. Hope this helps--Skrilla

Thanks to everyone for their responses. As for the additonal info, here goes. I'm 27 years of age. I have been regularly training for the past 5 years. About 3 years ago, I did one of those "change your body in 12 weeks" programs that I had great success with. I went from 215 (22% BF) to 185 (8% BF). As you can see from earlier, I did pick up some BF, but overall, not too bad. Currently, I train 5 days a week (2 on 1 off, 3 on 1 off), with morning cardio three days a week. I usually eat 5 to 6 meals a day with fairly high protein (atleast 200 grams a day). The reason I look to juicing is my body type. I have a thin body structure. My wrists and ankles look like those of a small girl (not really, but thats how I feel.) I bench upwards of 270 which to me is impressive, but I'm not where I want to be nor do I know if I ever will with out a little AS. Thanks again for the replies and the help.

Hey everyone. I put this out earlier this morning so I may have missed a few of ya. Any ideas or comments? Thanks!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    BA and Billy are right, if your diet is right (you obviously know what you're doing in that area) and you take the neccesary pre-cautions your good to go. I too was hesitant when beginning my first cycle (ask Mike) and was worried about sides. The massive amounts of research I did, along with the input from the guys here alleviated my fears.

deca @ 400mg/week x 10 weeks
    sust @ 500mg/week x 10 weeks
    clomid post cycle 50mg/day week 12, 100mg/day week 13, 50mg/day week14
    Keep and anti-estrogen on hand (nolvadex or arimidex ) in case of aromatization.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    hardGainer,

Sust& deca sounds like a good first cycle. my first serious cycle was sust 500mg/week. It was good- but looking back I should have stacked it with something else.

sust 500/week and deca 400/week should give some great gains. it will seem especially awesome since its your first cycle.

Water retention wll be a problem though. i got a fair bit of bloat from just the sust. adding deca will only make it worse.

with that in mind I'd say go sust 500/week and Eq 400/week. You should get considerably less water retention (& fat build up), make the same gains, and the added bonus of increased appetitie from the eq and it increases your red blood cell count (good stuff for endurance)-this gives increased vascularity.

Anti-e's on hand of course (but they shouldn't be needed).

peace..

Man, you guys are the best. Thanks for all the advise. I'll definitely keep you all updated on the progress. Thanks again!

P.PUMPER is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HardGainer View Post
    Thanks to everyone for their responses. As for the additonal info, here goes. I'm 27 years of age. I have been regularly training for the past 5 years. About 3 years ago, I did one of those "change your body in 12 weeks" programs that I had great success with. I went from 215 (22% BF) to 185 (8% BF). As you can see from earlier, I did pick up some BF, but overall, not too bad. Currently, I train 5 days a week (2 on 1 off, 3 on 1 off), with morning cardio three days a week. I usually eat 5 to 6 meals a day with fairly high protein (atleast 200 grams a day). The reason I look to juicing is my body type. I have a thin body structure. My wrists and ankles look like those of a small girl (not really, but thats how I feel.) I bench upwards of 270 which to me is impressive, but I'm not where I want to be nor do I know if I ever will with out a little AS. Thanks again for the replies and the help.
    so dude did ur bones thicken up in size then???

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P.PUMPER View Post
    mate this thread is from 2001

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by P.PUMPER View Post
    and again...
    Stop bumping these old threads asking the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information