Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Definately EQ.

Lots of EQ answers. I would have to say EQ or Parabolan (if it is allowed). Parabolan is purely amazing as far as I'm concerned.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Please stop taking steroids until you train longer and get your diet and training down. 10 weeks of lifting is not enough. Wait 3 months of solid training, you will see gains as you polish your diet.

Diet diet diet.. I am a firm beleiver now for sure!!! I have been off for 3 weeks now and the gains are still coming like crazy for me. I still take in 375g protein and a clean diet.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Diet diet diet.. I am a firm beleiver now for sure!!! I have been off for 3 weeks now and the gains are still coming like crazy for me. I still take in 375g protein and a clean diet.
    i must concur im going through the same thing right now. all i did was up my calories even more during pct. diet is key

I understand alot more after i got off this cycle than ever before.

1. Without proper diet you might as well be taking creatine only

2. Most of the people who complain about not getting results have a ****ty diet.

3. anyone who says "well he took steroids " about someone who is big doesnt realize its more than just a shot thats make you big.

4.It aint cheap to eat right!!!

5. Reasearch for 10weeks about the cycle you plan to take before you take the 10 week cycle. Not 15 minutes before.

6. Swolecat is no joke as far as knowledge and experience in dieting goes.

7.PCT actually is important

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    how about winny only since you gained 35 pds in 3 days of muscle and lost 50 pds of fat i vote winny only. say helloo to the roid monkey you aint gonna see roid monkey like me ever again. I dont have dick that works , i dont have no balls, i dont have no personality, im always pissed off, i have no girlfriend because i cant satisfy her, im always screwing chick every friday and pleasing her and giving her mulitple organisms while my tool is dead as president kennedy. But you know what it all worth it because i love juice and am a roid monkey in canada eh .

wtf pretty soon i'm just going to go to threads that you reply to, because the others seem so boring

judge_dread is offline Member
    I would give my vote to Primo..the best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    wtf pretty soon i'm just going to go to threads that you reply to, because the others seem so boring
    I know I do.

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Why??? because in this post Today at 07:24 PM he started taking anadrol for 4 weeks and at 7:41 after a few posts he stopped.

He is just a menace on here and personally i find him annoying. For someone who knows so much and is so cocky he can be such a jackass.
    Why are you so jealous of Glock?I read your hatefull posts and I wonder,if you hate him so much why enter his threads?
    Last edited by AnabolBoy; 03-18-2005 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolBoy
    Why are you so jealous of Glock?I read your hatefull posts and I wonder,if you hate him so much why enter his threads?
    Wow i guess you use the same logic as him. pop a pill then start a thread to see if its the right thing to do then stop the cycle 15 minutes later. real brilliant!!!

1 dbomb never hurt anyone.

I'm with Fat Mike on this one. People usually do research BEFORE a cycle to see if it is good, not 15 minutes into it. Plus this guys cycle ideas so far consist of Winstrol only and Anadrol only. Could any two cycles being any further off from being considered good?

I'm sorry but the best word to describe glock is "nuisance". I dont follow him around but I read some things he says and I cant hold back.

And on that note, I finally made 500 posts and am a member!!!

1 dbomb never hurt anyone.
    Not researching before you use steroids has however. And this guy is just going to become another statistic or sob story to appear on Sally Jesse because he had no idea what he was doing. Uneducated people do not need to be using steroids . And if one guys post can make you stop doing a cycle then you are obviously to easily influenced by others. Do some research first, get your diet and training in check, decide on a good cycle, ask what other members think, start if you are truly ready. Thats how it should go.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Not researching before you use steroids has however. And this guy is just going to become another statistic or sob story to appear on Sally Jesse because he had no idea what he was doing. Uneducated people do not need to be using steroids. And if one guys post can make you stop doing a cycle then you are obviously to easily influenced by others. Do some research first, get your diet and training in check, decide on a good cycle, ask what other members think, start if you are truly ready. Thats how it should go.

Well Put!!!

Are you here to save the world?Save yourself first buddy.

Are you here to save the world?Save yourself first buddy.
    Please explain to me what the hell this post means??

[QUOTE=LACBodybuilder]Not researching before you use steroids has however. And this guy is just going to become another statistic or sob story to appear on Sally Jesse because he had no idea what he was doing. Uneducated people do not need to be using steroids . And if one guys post can make you stop doing a cycle then you are obviously to easily influenced by others. Do some research first, get your diet and training in check, decide on a good cycle, ask what other members think, start if you are truly ready. Thats how it should go.[/QUOTE}
    Glock is a grown man and free to use aas as he pleases.If he was taking large amounts of aas it is still his buisness.He said he only just started using aas at 34 years old.I hardly think 1 winstrol only cycle and a dbomb is dangerous.You obviously have a boner for Glock and your senseless bickering is getting on my nerves.Grow up dude.

I have made two posts refering to Glock-19. In no way do I consider that a boner for him. I don't care how old you are, if you are going to do AAS you need to do them correctly. I would have to say you are the one with the boner sense you are defending him so much. Bad advice is bad advice. We cant have a guy getting on here saying that he lost like 40lbs of fat and gained like 30lbs of muscle on a winny only cycle. Let's get serious hear for a moment and try to keep this an educational site and not the fiction section.

I have made two posts refering to Glock-19. In no way do I consider that a boner for him. I don't care how old you are, if you are going to do AAS you need to do them correctly. I would have to say you are the one with the boner sense you are defending him so much. Bad advice is bad advice. We cant have a guy getting on here saying that he lost like 40lbs of fat and gained like 30lbs of muscle on a winny only cycle. Let's get serious hear for a moment and try to keep this an educational site and not the fiction section.
    LACBodybuilder has my vote

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy ********************!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The best Only roid:-flamewar.jpg  

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    Holy ********************!

When Glock said he lost the fat and gained the muscle he had very few posts,so if you believe what noobies say with out asking a mod or vet your retarted anyway.

gymcandyman is offline New Member
    one of my friends went on roids for an 8 week cycle and gained 40 pounds in 2 months, is that bad? He said he was 170 and in 2 months he was 210. He said he took one shot a week and a pill everyday. he said it made him crazy in the head tho.I want to do what he did and just become a huge beastman without even working hard, do you guys think it is possible?

Quote Originally Posted by gymcandyman
    one of my friends went on roids for an 8 week cycle and gained 40 pounds in 2 months, is that bad? He said he was 170 and in 2 months he was 210. He said he took one shot a week and a pill everyday. he said it made him crazy in the head tho.I want to do what he did and just become a huge beastman without even working hard, do you guys think it is possible?
    u should start your own thread butto gain 40 pounds in 8 weeks is alot. it can be done but alot of it will be fat and water. one shot a week and one pill of w/e he was doing must have been a stupid cycle so dont do what he did. u need to stay on here as much as possible and read everything u can. and no u will never become a huge beastman without working hard unless u have unhuman genetics. if u dont plan on working hard dont ever plan on using steroids

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    LMAO... wow your gonna get your @ss chewed for some sh1t like that.... your friend may be very lucky in his gains but i highly doubt they came without working hard... do some research... the stuff is hardly a miracle worker... dont get any false ideas..

BDTR is offline Retired
    Off topic, but anabolboy, i banned you in another thread for really bad comments made under a different name. Now you're back again? tsk tsk... I know you and glock are friends in real life too and you're here to back him up.

Not nice coming back under a new name, especially since it was only a temporary ban.

[QUOTE=AnabolBoy]
    Not researching before you use steroids has however. And this guy is just going to become another statistic or sob story to appear on Sally Jesse because he had no idea what he was doing. Uneducated people do not need to be using steroids . And if one guys post can make you stop doing a cycle then you are obviously to easily influenced by others. Do some research first, get your diet and training in check, decide on a good cycle, ask what other members think, start if you are truly ready. Thats how it should go.[/QUOTE}
    Glock is a grown man and free to use aas as he pleases.If he was taking large amounts of aas it is still his buisness.He said he only just started using aas at 34 years old.I hardly think 1 winstrol only cycle and a dbomb is dangerous.You obviously have a boner for Glock and your senseless bickering is getting on my nerves.Grow up dude.

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    Off topic, but anabolboy, i banned you in another thread for really bad comments made under a different name. Now you're back again? tsk tsk... I know you and glock are friends in real life too and you're here to back him up.

Not nice coming back under a new name, especially since it was only a temporary ban.
    I was wondering why he was sticking up for him so much? Oh well, nice catch BDTR.

Another ridiculous bunch of posts.

Do your research. Do your research. Do your research.

Starting Drol at 7:24 and giving it up at 7:41 is either lying or just plain not very smart.

No offense to anyone, but this is NOT childs play.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    LMAO... wow your gonna get your @ss chewed for some sh1t like that.... your friend may be very lucky in his gains but i highly doubt they came without working hard... do some research... the stuff is hardly a miracle worker... dont get any false ideas..
    i know he was lifting the whole time, and im willing to lift too but i just wanna be this crazy beastman and be able to see huge resultsin a short period of time. I thought roids were the miracle drug, thats what my buddy made it sound like. Maybe he was making it seem better than it really is because he makes a bunch of money selling the stuff

everyone is telling me to do research and stuff but thats what im trying to do now

Sorry BTDR.I diddnt mean any disrespect.

i know its not childs play and there can be serious consequences but im willing to pay the price if i can gain 40 pounds in 2 months. i just need to know what to do so i dont fuc* myself up

If you want to know what you are doing with everything read this site for a couple hours everyday. Don't ask so many questions all the answers are in here.
    i know its not childs play and there can be serious
    consequences but im willing to pay the price if i can gain 40 pounds in 2 months. i just need to know what to do so i dont fuc* myself up

BDTR is offline Retired
    it's fine, it was only a temp ban anyway which would have been up by now... just lets keep everything civil ok? That goes for everyone in this thread. No more bullsh1t out of anyone.

Sorry BTDR.I diddnt mean any disrespect.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Saluu.................................???????????? ??????????????????????????
    Your an idiot with no common sense............................................. ...........
    No concern for hpta? eq................................................ ........................
    Otherwise, longterm enanth, 6 months with proper pct afterwards, HCG inbetween................

so do you guys think people shouldnt use roids unless they researched like a mad man and are at their maximum genetic potential? im honestly asking because you guys are starting to change my mind about everything

That's the smart thing to do, yes.

so do you guys think people shouldnt use roids unless they researched like a mad man and are at their maximum genetic potential? im honestly asking because you guys are starting to change my mind about everything

this was my plan. train for a month then figure out a novice cycle for roids and just train and take roids and gain like at least like 30 pounds in 3 months. Is that a realistic goal or should i try to reach my maximum genetic potential before i start a cycle? or are steroids just not worth it no matter what?

You need to get a lot more training under your belt before you even consider using steroids . Build a natural base, or otherwise all of your gains will be from steroids and you will crash eventually. Meaning you will lose most of your gains, because you're body won't be able to handle it.

this was my plan. train for a month then figure out a novice cycle for roids and just train and take roids and gain like at least like 30 pounds in 3 months. Is that a realistic goal or should i try to reach my maximum genetic potential before i start a cycle? or are steroids just not worth it no matter what?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information