Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jonny boy wales is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I havent read to the end. But why does elite cyclist take ****LOADS of clen if it doesnt go well with cardio??
    I never have any problem doing cardio while on clen. I feel it gives me more energy.

ohh and also I usualy lose twice as much weight on clen weeks then on weeks without clen so it **** sure works very good. My favorite fatburner.
    When you say elite cyclists do u mean elite as in ironman contests or as in olympics or as in the average joe who does a long distance cycle ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    you need to cut back on the fruit guy...
    Why cut back on fruit ?

liltae86 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny boy wales
    your very right in order for me to sacrifice i would have to cut my carbs but it would be very hard for me to get through days without them with my type of job as well but your advice is as good as any thats why i thought ide give clen a go and see if i could shed the pounds that way but in all honesty it made me lack in my cardio and my body felt heavy wich i know alot of people have the same problem
    then obviously you don't know how to use clen and it is definitely not for you. you don't deserve to use it. you should copy the first post you posted and e-mail it to yourself because your post makes no point and you're so ignorant. Clen is working for everyone who has a good diet so we don't care how it doesn't work on you. Everyone here's trying to help but you reject everyone's suggestion. Again what the hell are you doing here if you don't agree with the bodybuilders' way of cutting?

Elite like in armstrong and that bunch. Im not sure if they use clen nowdays when there are so much other crap around(epo ect). But from what I have read on the boards they used to use alot of clen when racing. I guess I read it on animals board(isnt he a competitive cyclist himself if anyone know )
    I just run a quick search and couldnt find nothing to do with clen being big in cycling...maybe you could dig somthing out to show me

its so high in sugar that it will hinder fat loss. Its a health vs weightloss decision realy.
    ...But dont you need to eat bananas on clan and drink alot of orange juice to be making sure your doing it right ?

Quote Originally Posted by liltae86
    then obviously you don't know how to use clen and it is definitely not for you. you don't deserve to use it. you should copy the first post you posted and e-mail it to yourself because your post makes no point and you're so ignorant. Clen is working for everyone who has a good diet so we don't care how it doesn't work on you. Everyone here's trying to help but you reject everyone's suggestion. Again what the hell are you doing here if you don't agree with the bodybuilders' way of cutting?
    If you have such a good diet why are you using clen ?

liltae86 is offline Female Member
    If you have such a good diet why are you using clen ?
    lol... that's a question you should ask yourself.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    please someone put a fork in this thread...

btw jonny boy you CAN indeed cut back on carbs without losing to much energy. Im sure if you hired swolecat for his services for instance he could make you a kickass diet that would still make it possible for you to get throught the day while dropping the fat. Just dont be so god **** negative about other ideas then that "pro trainer dietician whatever" says. There is lots of different ways to eat and Im sure not every boxer in the world eats the same way. Be a bit more open minded. Why ask for advice or even post when you realy dont want to hear any respons that doesnt aggre with you are you hear to learn or to argue?
    I am here to get my point across to the people who answered me negative as you have seen most have them left a post and ran off and not answered my questions.

Clearly on the diet i have i only lost 2 ponuds and just under 1/2% of fat...ok i hoold my hand and say yes clen did make me lose that much but what i was trying to say is or maybe some people got the impression that i was knocking what other people do is that i wouldnt waste my money'time and risk of heart problems for such little results.

is you have probably read in hookers post for 2 weeks of using clen a study says that there is no difference in sitting at home then to going to the gym every day working out for 20 minutes...but if you use clen for 6-8 weeks then more improvments such as increase in strength'fatloss'and a little more muscle but your muscles go hard...straight away i thought yes maybe i can lose 5 pounds doing clen for 2 months then when the championchips come up i can fight at super middle because as soon as you wiegh in you dont have to wiegh in through the rest of the comp...but me being ignorant as a couple of people said i went and done clen without knowing it affects your cardio and stamina wich i was very dissapointed in and thats why i said i thought it was a load of rubbish and not worth the money.

So since its a bet-a 2 and comes under the steroids then theres no where alse i could post this wheather i do boxing bodybuilder whatever its still clen .

thats pretty obvious. If diet is spot on and clen is included then more fat will be burned. It will make a good diet work better but it wont compensate for a ****ty diet.
    But my diet is good for my sport and your diet is good for your sport am i right ?

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    But my diet is good for my sport and your diet is good for your sport am i right ?
    you might need more than one diet if you want to cut though.

cut with a south beach type diet, and when you get to a lower body fat %, then resume your high carb diet.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    wow - can't we all just get along...i'm sure everyone's diet can use some fine tuning - i know mine can - so just chill with the blasting - not kewl.

as for the clen - tried AR's and i liked it. I could feel my body temp had risen, curbed my appetite, even though i forced myself to eat so i would not lose the weight but lose fat - and i did not measure my bf% prior, but more so relied on the mirror - seeing as we are always our worst critics. Now i could have lost more fat if i did more cardio, and ate cleaner but was mainly using the clen for fat loss and the anti-catabolic properties it has.

different things work for different ppl, clen isn't for you, that's fine. anabol's aren't for me, don't do ****e for me, but others it does. gotta find out what works for you and run with that.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    This is one of the most painful threads i've ever read!
    Dude, there is way too much sugar in your daily caloric intake.
    Regardless of what you take clen , t3 or lipo-suction or who you are, boxer, bodybuilder, or joe shmoe.
    Your repeating that your are not a body builder is irrelevant or that you're not on a diet makes my head hurt! YOU'RE PUTTING TOO MUCH SUGAR IN YOUR MOUTH!
    Increase your protien, increase your complex carbs(oatmeal sweet potatetoes), and eliminate the simple carbs(energy bars & fruit) even if you're a bagger at the grocery store.
    Don't ever pick up a tablet of clen again! Instead try a book in dieting 101 and come back to this forum with the basic principles on fat loss so you can understand whats being said to you without getting offended.
    peace.

Yes but you have to realise people are knocking you because your post made it sound like clen is a very poor fatburner. But that isnt the case. Like with me. With the proper diet I DUBBLE the weight I lose every week when I throw in clen. People get a bit defensive when someone claim something sux when it has had very good results for them. It would have been better if you had posted with a bit less "hostility" towars clen since the lack of result wasnt because the clen is bad, it was because you ate like a boxer not like a bodybuilder cutting upp.

I havent read that post by hooker acctualy.
    you should have a read thats how i learned most about clen such as the 2 week on and 2 week off thing aparently it doesnt work acorrding to some tests on horses..apparently it turns anabolic after 6-8 weeks wich is probably better for the bodybuilder because it gives an increse in muscle build as well if im right * and an increase in strength.

But there is somthing i couldnt get my head around was that epherdrine hits the same receptors but it hits them twice as hard...soo

clen after 6-8 weeks turns anabolic so what does epherdrine do after 6-8 weeks ?

also epherdrine gives you a mass boost in eneregy and clen doesnt

also epherdrine depresses your appetite and clen doesnt so im sort of confused what to think.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    your very right in order for me to sacrifice i would have to cut my carbs but it would be very hard for me to get through days without them with my type of job as well but your advice is as good as any thats why i thought ide give clen a go and see if i could shed the pounds that way but in all honesty it made me lack in my cardio and my body felt heavy wich i know alot of people have the same problem
    reading this thread made me sad
    because he eats poor carbs

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i used clen for 2 weeks
    took it in the morning did cardio at night
    and worked out like a BEAST
    lost a decent amount of fat over what exercise alone would have taken off
    so i give clen a passing grade A

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Maybe his clen was bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Maybe his clen was bunk.
    thats what i was thinking but it worked a bit better for other people i know and they had the same tabs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information