bowie is offline Member

Well I'm F#%kin Screwed Now

I don't know what I did,last week my arm had a huge bruise below my tricept above my elbow,about the size of a hardball. It never hurt while a had the bruise. Now the bruise is gone and it burns like hell when I try to do any exercise with my tricepts. I'm pretty sure I tore/ripped some kind of tendon or something conecting the tri to the elbow. Of course i'm half way into a cycle and don't want to quit and go to pct. I need some suggestions on how to heal this baby as quick as possible. I thought a would take off a week of training, add 40mg a day of d-bol,as d-bol is supposed to help heal tendons too. I'm also icing lots and using vioxx as an anti-inflam. Taking 1000mg test a week. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated as this really sucks. Please someone tell me there is a miracle drug out there for healing tendons.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Where did you hear Dbol heals tendons?That a new one for me.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    You have two options, depending on the severity of your injury:

1) rest
    2) surgery and rest

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    D-bol does NOT heal tendons.

That's like saying Winstrol is good for prostate cancer.

Way off.

~SC~

but the test might help heal it quicker, especially at 1000mg/wk.
    i would take test and rest. Best idea, that way it will heal quicker.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder1986

BS.... if he tore a tendon surgery will fix it. That's about it.

<<LMO>>

Tendons are not muscles.

Gear does NOT help tendons heal.

Trust me, I had DOUBLE patellar tendon rupture surgery 1 year ago. Doc told me to stay off gear as it actually makes things worse. I researched on my own, and it's not possible for gear to help heal tendons or ligaments. Muscle tissue is different.

~SC~

bowie is offline Member
    quote. Anabol is a derivative of testosterone . Its popularity stems from the rapid and very strong effects users experience when combining this product with hard phyical exercise. A dose of as little as 5 anabol tablets a day is enough to give almost anybody excellent results. Users report dramatic increases in strength in muscle size,appetite,and generally report an overall sense of well-being,all of which contribute to enhanced athletic performance. Anabol assists in the recovery from demanding physical exercise,and the recovery of injuries suffered in contact sports. Anabol can be extremely affective in assisting tendon injury recovery,especially when used in conjuction with glucosamine sulfate. For DB.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Tendons are not muscles.

Gear does NOT help tendons heal.

Trust me, I had DOUBLE patellar tendon rupture surgery 1 year ago. Doc told me to stay off gear as it actually makes things worse. I researched on my own, and it's not possible for gear to help heal tendons or ligaments. Muscle tissue is different.

~SC~
    i guess to a certian degree this is true and gear does not really help heal tendons, but anything that increases the protein absorption, must promote healing, in most forms of tissues, biologically so. but maybe im wrong.

We're obviously not going to change your mind. Make sure you pust another thread when your tricep falls off.

Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    quote. Anabol is a derivative of testosterone. Its popularity stems from the rapid and very strong effects users experience when combining this product with hard phyical exercise. A dose of as little as 5 anabol tablets a day is enough to give almost anybody excellent results. Users report dramatic increases in strength in muscle size,appetite,and generally report an overall sense of well-being,all of which contribute to enhanced athletic performance. Anabol assists in the recovery from demanding physical exercise,and the recovery of injuries suffered in contact sports. Anabol can be extremely affective in assisting tendon injury recovery,especially when used in conjuction with glucosamine sulfate. For DB.
    good one, bro.

bowie is offline Member
    not my quote, just something I researched,what do you think Bull. I'm hoping it's just stressed not f#%ked.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    We're obviously not going to change your mind. Make sure you pust another thread when your tricep falls off.

hahahahaa

first thing i thought of was an injection that is now in your joints..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    hahahahaa

first thing i thought of was an injection that is now in your joints..
    did I really just say that

Da Bull is offline Banned
    did I really just say that
    Yes you did.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yes you did.
    oh whoops, your bad

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    oh whoops, your bad
    No, it's all me

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Actualy TEST destroys tendons. See the recent post about which drugs dry you out, lube you and heal tendons.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    man this site has alot of bullsh!t posts( responses)!!!!!!! If you tore a tendon like it seems you have. You will need surgery to repair it. The last thing you should do is try to heal it yourself. It may not be torn completely and has a good chance for the doctor to fix it. But if you try to do it your self you may make the problem worse.

There is hormones that increase collagen synthesis but they are not gonna heal a snapped tendon. If you go to your doctor and he says its just a muscle tear then yes Testosterone may speed up the recovery but you would still have to rehab the problem with very little weights!!

The main thing is you dont know what the problem is untill you go to the doctor. Go to a sports clinic, they are more likely to be able to help you than your regular doctor.If this is important to you!! It would be to me!!

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i think increased test helps repair almost everything in your body quicker...that is atleast what i have noticed...but anabol will obivously work as well....good luck bro..sorry to hear bout the injury

Impious is offline Banned

Its not?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Impious
    Its not?
    Of course not, but does anyone know if you can drink it?

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    sorry for you bro, but you need to rest your arm

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Of course not, but does anyone know if you can drink it?
    yes, you can drink it, just make sure you don't take it alone, i think someone said in a post it's great with fina too!.

j/k

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    quote. Anabol is a derivative of testosterone. Its popularity stems from the rapid and very strong effects users experience when combining this product with hard phyical exercise. A dose of as little as 5 anabol tablets a day is enough to give almost anybody excellent results. Users report dramatic increases in strength in muscle size,appetite,and generally report an overall sense of well-being,all of which contribute to enhanced athletic performance. Anabol assists in the recovery from demanding physical exercise,and the recovery of injuries suffered in contact sports. Anabol can be extremely affective in assisting tendon injury recovery,especially when used in conjuction with glucosamine sulfate. For DB.
    Well whoever wrote that quote, I wouldn't put too much faith in. They spelt affective wrong .... its effective.

fricken spell check?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Well whoever wrote that quote, I wouldn't put too much faith in. They spelt affective wrong .... its effective.

fricken spell check?
    You should never question *anything* someone posts!

Just follow it blindly like him.

If it's written, it's true.

rhapsody is offline Junior Member

Tendons

You say your tendons burn like hell. Not sure about that but usually its a sharp abnormal localized pain. Are you sure its not a bursitis with fluid? Anyways at 1g test perhaps you were overconfident on your strength & did too high poundages working bi's. Muscells grow faster but connecting tisssues slower. Train smart not with a ego... Okay back to the subject what may help is Glucosamine & MSM, along with REST!!! If you cannot rest you must change your workout routine ie. different execises & weight. Believe me you do not need much & in fact untill it heals just flex & squezze ISO-TENSION. the whole point is getting new blood flow & pump in that region. Good luck

i guess to a certian degree this is true and gear does not really help heal tendons, but anything that increases the protein absorption, must promote healing, in most forms of tissues, biologically so. but maybe im wrong.

To some degree protein is an important constituent of any tissue, but the cartilagenous tissues, ligaments, tendons, etc. are primarily a non-proteinaceous matrix. The fact that the blood flow to these areas is very poor is one of the main factors that it takes so long for these injuries to heal. Rest is going to be your main ally in this. Good luck.

To each his own, I was under the care of one of the best sports-med doctors in California. I'd listen to that over a mis-spelled paragraph full of b.s. any day.

Believe what you wish, I really don't give a rat's (__!__). I did what I needed to do to heal, so you take your own course of action.

~SC~

mr.biceps58 is offline Junior Member
    I'm gonna put in my two cents worth on this one..I'm in the process of rehabilitatiing my right brachiordalis muscle-tendon for the second time in a three year period.

This last time was three days ago doing one arm spider curls. I heard a loud pop sound and had immediate weakness-swelling and pain. It was not bruised and the swelling wasnt major but moderate. The doc said it was probably just a partial tear and set me up with an ortho for an mri in a week.

I'm concerned but will do the right thing to get over this..Last time it took almost 9 months of light hammer curls adn reverse grip pulldowns to re-hab the area. If its a full tear I will have surgery but I dont think it is just because it went pop. I think the popping sound was the tendon partially tearing from the bone..MAKE ME CRINGE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!!

I plan to use some deca along with a joint formula and a small amount of test to at least heal the muscle part heal it..I never had joint pains before steroids .Now I have elbow-shoulder and bicep-forearm pain..In my mind its the strength gained form taking steroids thats causing us to get these injuries.I always warm up good and use great form.. I hope I can recover without surgery.

Defconx3 is offline Member

Old Topic, you need to start your own thread.

mr.biceps58 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3

Sorry I was researching tendons and didnt realize it was an old topic.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    No problem bro.

We just need to stop bumping it up.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Good luck Bro on your rehabilitation.. thanx for sharing
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.biceps58
    I'm gonna put in my two cents worth on this one..I'm in the process of rehabilitatiing my right brachiordalis muscle-tendon for the second time in a three year period.

This last time was three days ago doing one arm spider curls. I heard a loud pop sound and had immediate weakness-swelling and pain. It was not bruised and the swelling wasnt major but moderate. The doc said it was probably just a partial tear and set me up with an ortho for an mri in a week.

I'm concerned but will do the right thing to get over this..Last time it took almost 9 months of light hammer curls adn reverse grip pulldowns to re-hab the area. If its a full tear I will have surgery but I dont think it is just because it went pop. I think the popping sound was the tendon partially tearing from the bone..MAKE ME CRINGE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!!

I plan to use some deca along with a joint formula and a small amount of test to at least heal the muscle part heal it..I never had joint pains before steroids.Now I have elbow-shoulder and bicep-forearm pain..In my mind its the strength gained form taking steroids thats causing us to get these injuries.I always warm up good and use great form.. I hope I can recover without surgery.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3

You where not here last yr to read this post??

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man

hell man your searching for the answer you want to hear .....think bout it if you tore your tendon ...you need surgery..... go see a doctor before you freak out and find out for sure...... as for believing things on the internet

winny100 is offline Junior Member
    go for an mri scan immediatly

Thread Information