Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    200mg ED? ya right....
    My buddy does take 200mg ED. Not real sure why you think that i would make this shit up. Have no reason to make it up and realy dont give a **** if you believe me or not.

Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    How many weeks into the Tren do you start experiencing these nightmares? I'm getting a little worried about running it now after reading this shit. I already have some pretty bad sleep disorders; insomnia and sleep paralysis, also I have very vivid lucid dreams (when I can sleep). The sleep paralysis is by far the worst though. I'll wake up and I'm fully awake but I can't move at all. It's like I'm locked in my body. Very scarry!
    If you have problems sleeping, i wouldnt even mess with it. Weeks 2-4 i could barly sleep. Tossed and turnd alllllll night. It was horrible. Alot of peopel get night sweets. I never got that but really did effect my sleep pretty bad. I would def. wait and see if its worth running. I wouldnt recomend it if your already having sleep problems. Good Luck Bro

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    i actually punched my gf twice in my sleep. haha.
    LOL, exact same sh!t happened to me too. On tren I get real jumpy in my sleep, dreams sometimes seem like real life. It's crazy
    Swoleup

i feel ya swoleup !

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Hell ya man thats some pretty detailed zhit... I also have some pretty detailed dreams while on gear but nothing to that extent but i do remember waking up in either a pool or sweet or tears sometimes waking up and wonderin what the hell has just happened to me

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    At the beginning of the new year, I kept my laptop next to my bed, and kept a running "dream journal" for about 2 weeks. Some pretty ****ed up shit went on, and I was amazed at how lucid the dreams were.

My dreams are crazy when I am on tren , or running over 1.5g of Test. I will try to dig up the document and post a few of my favorites from that time period.

Keep Us Posted Daem

SpiderRico is offline Member
    I was also running the Test and was having the vivid dreams that I did i dont know if its the test or just the gear not to expiernced with many different types of gear so i cant really give my two cents

I have a recurring nightmare that I'm a mod at SBI....

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    At the beginning of the new year, I kept my laptop next to my bed, and kept a running "dream journal" for about 2 weeks. Some pretty ****ed up shit went on, and I was amazed at how lucid the dreams were.

My dreams are crazy when I am on tren, or running over 1.5g of Test. I will try to dig up the document and post a few of my favorites from that time period.
    ide love to see those..

~DV~

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I only have time to post one of these right now, but when I return from work later this evening I'll throw up some more if I remember.

The Police Officer
    Two friends were in my car. I was driving down a 35 mph street going 37 mph. Shotgun tells me I need to make a left turn. Back seat begins to start coughing and won't stop. The highway splits with right side going to "hospital" and left side going to "Exclamation."

I say that it might be a good time to go to hospital and shotgun is furious. He grabs my wallet, takes my Banana Republic card, and throws everything else out the window.

I begin bear right and shotgun jumps out of the car.

Passenger looks purple in back seat, and I tell him to hold on. We pick up speed to 70mph. A policeman on a bike is riding in reverse going 70mph and signals to roll down my window. He yells for "License and Registration" and I ask him how he is going backwards so fast. He goes faster and is riding ahead of us traveling backwards.

He throws a water balloon at my car and we skid off the road. My friend in the back seat is no longer coughing, and asking why we didn't go to exclamation.

thats some strange shit daem !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information