Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 61

Thread: Primo users.

  1. #1
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383

    Primo users.

    Wanting opinions and feedback from people who have used primo. What did you stack it with, what dosages, etc...
    Was thinking of TestE 750mg/wk, Primo 600mg/wk, and Deca 400mg/wk for 12weeks, any thoughts-opinions?

  2. #2
    vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,222
    There is no point in stacking primo and deca because they hit the same recepters in the muscle. Ime using primo now, 1 gram a week, for 10 weeks. Love primo its my favorite drug. If you can offord it 1 gram a week will produce amazing quality gains. If it becomes to expensive, 600 mgs ew is good!

  3. #3
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Why such a high dosage? What did you stack it with? Wonder what would be good to replace Deca with (T-bol?wk1-6, Eq600mg/wk, TrenA 100mg/day, etc)?

  4. #4
    vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,222
    Eq hit the same recepter as deca and primo so there is no benefit there. Test/primo/t-bol would be very good. Ime stacking with parabolan , winny, igf and proviron . Ive used primo many times, ive foundt that I need a gram a week to grow now because ime far over my natrual limit.

  5. #5
    Josey Wales's Avatar
    Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    There is no point in stacking primo and deca because they hit the same recepters in the muscle. Ime using primo now, 1 gram a week, for 10 weeks. Love primo its my favorite drug. If you can offord it 1 gram a week will produce amazing quality gains. If it becomes to expensive, 600 mgs ew is good!

    Can you expand on that further? Deca is a nandralone and Primo is a DHT derivative, correct? If so, then why would they compete for the same receptor?

    Also, I think I've read in several places that that whole concept of avoiding particular compound stacks because they "compete" for same receptors is questionable.

  6. #6
    vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales
    Can you expand on that further? Deca is a nandralone and Primo is a DHT derivative, correct? If so, then why would they compete for the same receptor?

    Also, I think I've read in several places that that whole concept of avoiding particular compound stacks because they "compete" for same receptors is questionable.
    You can take deca/primo but its not a very effective combination.
    Deca works well with the AR, but is not very effectivewith non-AR meditaded androgenic mechansms of muscle grow. Primo binds to the AR too. It would be more effective to stack deca or primo with a drug who binds to the non-AR, like for-example d-bol.
    Last edited by vitor; 11-18-2005 at 05:44 AM.

  7. #7
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    I`m on Primo 1000mg/wk at the moment,I love this anabolic so much,one of the best. Primo makes my physique crisp and carved in appearance in a way that no other drug can. It's the icing on the cake, so to speak. And while there are other drugs that can make you hard, Primobolan does it by drying the body out nicely without robbing the muscles of fullness.The effects it has on me.......Effects... A drug that delivers everything it promises and more, Primo might be mild, but they pack a very specific punch. Remember, not every drug is supposed to be a "powerhouse" of mass and strength gains. Ever heard the expression, "It's the quiet ones that no one ever suspects"? That's the epitome of Primo ... no one ever suspects it will do quite the job it does. I give this drug a 10 out of 10.The cool thing about it, unlike most other steroids , is the fact that it is still very effective on a low calorie diet. And, in fact, it works best with the high protein, moderate fat, low starch diet that is so popular today. Eat steak and broccoli and you'll be hard as a rock on this drug, dare I say, even on its own! .I like your cycle,but I dont like Decca. Good luck bro!

    goose4...........
    Last edited by goose; 11-18-2005 at 07:57 AM.

  8. #8
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I`m on Primo 1000mg/wk at the moment,I love this anabolic so much,one of the best. Primo makes my physique crisp and carved in appearance in a way that no other drug can. It's the icing on the cake, so to speak. And while there are other drugs that can make you hard, Primobolan does it by drying the body out nicely without robbing the muscles of fullness.The effects it has on me.......Effects... A drug that delivers everything it promises and more, Primo might be mild, but they pack a very specific punch. Remember, not every drug is supposed to be a "powerhouse" of mass and strength gains. Ever heard the expression, "It's the quiet ones that no one ever suspects"? That's the epitome of Primo ... no one ever suspects it will do quite the job it does. I give this drug a 10 out of 10.The cool thing about it, unlike most other steroids , is the fact that it is still very effective on a low calorie diet. And, in fact, it works best with the high protein, moderate fat, low starch diet that is so popular today. Eat steak and broccoli and you'll be hard as a rock on this drug, dare I say, even on its own! .I like your cycle,but I dont like Decca. Good luck bro!

    goose4...........
    Will definitely use Primo in the future. Would you say its more of a cutter, or, more of a mass gaining AS. Or either with the correct diet?

  9. #9
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Will definitely use Primo in the future. Would you say its more of a cutter, or, more of a mass gaining AS. Or either with the correct diet?

    The only problem with primo,it`s not cheap.It`s a shame not many brothers here use it.I mean Arnold loved primo!! I never get any sides!!! Thats why I run a high dose.To label this drug,it would be in the categorie of a cutter.But you can play around with this depending on diet and what you stack it with.Arnold loved the Dianabol /Primo stack.A mistake many people use is they run it to short because of the expence, 12 to 14 weeks is good.My current cycle.

    Primo 1000mgs

    Equipoise 600mgs

    Andriol 600mgs per day

    Var 100mgs/day

    goose4.....
    Last edited by goose; 11-18-2005 at 09:21 AM.

  10. #10
    vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,222
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I`m on Primo 1000mg/wk at the moment,I love this anabolic so much,one of the best. Primo makes my physique crisp and carved in appearance in a way that no other drug can. It's the icing on the cake, so to speak. And while there are other drugs that can make you hard, Primobolan does it by drying the body out nicely without robbing the muscles of fullness.The effects it has on me.......Effects... A drug that delivers everything it promises and more, Primo might be mild, but they pack a very specific punch. Remember, not every drug is supposed to be a "powerhouse" of mass and strength gains. Ever heard the expression, "It's the quiet ones that no one ever suspects"? That's the epitome of Primo ... no one ever suspects it will do quite the job it does. I give this drug a 10 out of 10.The cool thing about it, unlike most other steroids , is the fact that it is still very effective on a low calorie diet. And, in fact, it works best with the high protein, moderate fat, low starch diet that is so popular today. Eat steak and broccoli and you'll be hard as a rock on this drug, dare I say, even on its own! .I like your cycle,but I dont like Decca. Good luck bro!

    goose4...........
    You were spot on, Primo is the best! An unlike test, d-bol and tren , with primo you keep everything you gain. Ive also noticed primo gives me alot of strenght gains, and no sides whatsover!

  11. #11
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    You were spot on, Primo is the best! An unlike test, d-bol and tren, with primo you keep everything you gain. Ive also noticed primo gives me alot of strenght gains, and no sides whatsover!


    No dude,your spot on.It`s so great to hear someone that knows how great primo is.Everyone here is Test crazy,it`s not quite like this in England. Primo produces quality muscle that just sticks on your body.

    goose4.........

  12. #12
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    I ran my first primo cytcle earlier this year, and I love it too. I stacked it with Var and got hard and cut. Did not gain as much on cycle as with the test cycles, but I kept every pound after it was all done. The only thing to watch out for, while mild, primo definately shuts the boys down. By around week 5, I lost all sex drive. No problem performing, but just didn't want to. My next primo cycle, I will add a low dose of test to keep me active.

  13. #13
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I ran my first primo cytcle earlier this year, and I love it too. I stacked it with Var and got hard and cut. Did not gain as much on cycle as with the test cycles, but I kept every pound after it was all done. The only thing to watch out for, while mild, primo definately shuts the boys down. By around week 5, I lost all sex drive. No problem performing, but just didn't want to. My next primo cycle, I will add a low dose of test to keep me active.

    Primo will shut you down around 60-70%,you will loose sex drive.A low dose of test is a great idea.You could also add Tbol it increases libido,mood and appetite.

    goose4....

  14. #14
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Great feedback guys. Collecting opinions to setup next run. This helps. So many things I want to do but unforetunently have to narrow it down.

    Leaning towards this. (rough draft, opinions)
    Dbol 1-4 50mg/day Tbol 11-15 50mg/day
    TestE750mg/wk 1-15
    Primo600mg/wk 1-15
    TrenA100mg/day 1-15
    Eq 600mg/wk 1-15 (debatable)

    L-dex .25mg/day1-15
    HCG 500iu E4D
    Proper PCT.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 11-18-2005 at 11:07 AM.

  15. #15
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    You won't even notice the EQ in that cycle,if you decide to use it.


    ~Pinnacle~

  16. #16
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Replace it with something else or drop it?

  17. #17
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    I LOVE PRIMO ASWELL, i stack it with prop and andriol , all the gains you keep and just puts quailty muscle on

  18. #18
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Replace it with something else or drop it?
    Drop it and cycle IGF in there as well.Slin also.......


    ~Pinnacle~

  19. #19
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    My next primo cycle, I will add a low dose of test to keep me active.

    I second that....



    Great to see a thread on Primo. Primo is definitely my favorite anabolic out there. The reason some people dont see much from it is b/c of what Goose said. That they either dont run it long enough or take enough of it. He gave a great overall description!!

    This past cutter I took 600mgs a week along with 100mgs ED of Prop and 50mgs Var a day for 6 weeks. Ran the total cycle for 12 weeks and got GREAT results and am eager to run it again.

    The Shering amps get expensive especially when running doses as some are talking about (1g week). Next run may just have to be a homebrew

    The comment on the T-bol has got me thinking though. So many options

  20. #20
    oswaldosalcedo's Avatar
    oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,102
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Wanting opinions and feedback from people who have used primo. What did you stack it with, what dosages, etc...
    Was thinking of TestE 750mg/wk, Primo 600mg/wk, and Deca 400mg/wk for 12weeks, any thoughts-opinions?

    i have used 800 mg (weekly,8 weeks) of metenolone, is great.

  21. #21
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Are all of you talking about the enanthate or acetate, what's the injection frequency of both. ED for Acetate, and 2/wk w/enanthate.?

  22. #22
    vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,222
    In Norway where I live, I get meabolin primo. 200mgs per bottle. It testet 93.9% pure on lab-test. Supposed to be the best primo made so far. Better than shering primo!

  23. #23
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    In Norway where I live, I get meabolin primo. 200mgs per bottle. It testet 93.9% pure on lab-test. Supposed to be the best primo made so far. Better than shering primo!


    Thats the only Primo I use!, BD is poor,hurts when you inject,That proves its not very pure.I love the girls from norway.


    goose4.........

  24. #24
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Thats the only Primo I use!, BD is poor,hurts when you inject,That proves its not very pure.
    goose4.........
    Hey Goose that statement would have went perfectly in the thread I started a week ago no BD Primo .vs. Shering.


    Lets see if I can find it, that would interlink with this thread as well

  25. #25
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Eq hit the same recepter as deca and primo so there is no benefit there. Test/primo/t-bol would be very good. Ime stacking with parabolan, winny, igf and proviron. Ive used primo many times, ive foundt that I need a gram a week to grow now because ime far over my natrual limit.
    eq hits the same receptor as deca and eq so there is no benefit?? you mean the same receptor ALL steroids bind to..the ANDROGEN RECEPTOR......know your shit first before making a fool out of yourself.

  26. #26
    sandan's Avatar
    sandan is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    63
    So what about a straight Primo and T-bol stack??


    12 wks Primo 600mgs per wk
    6 wks T-bol mgs per day

    Just a thought, am I way off base??

  27. #27
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by sandan
    So what about a straight Primo and T-bol stack??


    12 wks Primo 600mgs per wk
    6 wks T-bol mgs per day

    Just a thought, am I way off base??


    Not bad,the problem with that cycle you will be low on strenth.Primo and T-bol are not great for this.This is what you should do.Run T-bol with Var.Tbol increases Libido and appetite,whereas Var and primo decreases both-but not that bad.The purpose of Var in the cycle is strictly for strengh,hardness and vascularity.Any contribution that Var makes to your LBM gains will be accepted,but not expected.Tbol with the Primo will be the base of the stack.It increases Libido,appetite,mood,and free test levels.Run Var at 30mgs,I chose 30 because it has minimal effect on libido compared to 40-which is bad.Run Tbol at 70 mgs.Run the orals first 6 weeks.The liver will function healthily,as the total 17aa intake doesnt ever exceed 100 mgs,use liver protectants like Liver52 and milk thristle.Run the Primo at 500mgs for 12 weeks.This is a bad ass cycle-with very mild sides,yet good results

    goose4......

  28. #28
    sandan's Avatar
    sandan is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    63
    So the cycle would look like this,

    wks 1-15 500mgs Primo shot once per wk (are Primo injects painful?)
    wks 1-6 30mgs Anavar daily
    wks 1-6 70mgs T-bol daily (seems kinda high, sure thats ok??)

    This would be my first cycle by the way. 31yrs old 165 lbs 9%bf bout 5ft9in.
    Really just lookin to get a good 10 or 15 lbs lean outta this. From what I've read this cycle looks like it would be fairly easy on the hairline, am I correct? Thanks for the reply Goose!!

  29. #29
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Ok-cause this is your first cycle I will let you off,with the injection pain,You can get Primo tabs,very expensive,you will need to take 3 tabs each day to equal 500mgs of inject per week.I really like your stats,sounds like you want to gain some mass,Tbol is the base of the stack.Tbol is a very safe drug,you could run it lower,but this is your first cycle-you get the best gains from your body.If you train right and diet is in check,you will gain 15 lbs on this,and keep it.I mean you could play around with this.Run the orals for 8 weeks and lower the Tbol to 50-60.Dude,this is a very safe cycle-have fun.


    goose4....

  30. #30
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    yes very easy on the hairline.Primo at 500mgs is mild.Run the primo for 12 weeks,will save you some cash,plus you wont need the extra 3 weeks.

    goose4....

  31. #31
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    yes very easy on the hairline.Primo at 500mgs is mild.Run the primo for 12 weeks,will save you some cash,plus you wont need the extra 3 weeks.

    goose4....
    half a gram a week of primo for 12 weeks is going to get costly bro....especially for the minimal gains you'll see......low dose of test would be a lot better (better gains and cheaper)....why spend hundreds of dollars on minimal gains??? may as well just spend it all on food and stay natural.

  32. #32
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    half a gram a week of primo for 12 weeks is going to get costly bro....especially for the minimal gains you'll see......low dose of test would be a lot better (better gains and cheaper)....why spend hundreds of dollars on minimal gains??? may as well just spend it all on food and stay natural.

    Goose really knows his $hit but I have a tendency to agree with this. If you throw in a little Prop and run a small dose of 150mgs EOD along with the Primo I think the results would be phenominal. Well..............I cant say think b/c I"ve ran Primo with and without Test and prefer adding it.


    I'm sure Goose will agree with this. Seems like he's just laying out the regimen of the suggested gear someone else asked about

  33. #33
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Yes I agree with your guys,this is not cost effective but will get the results he wants.The great thing about ASS,their are many ways to reach your goal.Depends which path you want to take.

    goose4.....

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada & Europe
    Posts
    4,743
    I love Primo. My last cycle was Masteron ,Primobolan and Test.
    I will do it again soon.

  35. #35
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    are many ways to reach your goal.Depends which path you want to take.

    goose4.....


    Very very very true Goose!!!!!! Some choose to stick to the basic inexpensive test and deca cycles. Others, like myself, spend thousands on GH, IGF and componds like Primo and other "not so cheap" items.

    Once you reach a certain level it gets way more expensive. I"m sure pro BB'ers spend up to 50k a year if not more.

  36. #36
    305GUY's Avatar
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    M-I-YaYo
    Posts
    3,985
    Man a gram of primo EW for 12 weeks is some serious $$$$$$$ even 1/2gram EW would hurt my pocket.

  37. #37
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Jay-LOL. Thats`s my problem,the anabolics I really like are the most expensive gear.I wish I was a pure Test,deca and A bomb guy.That`s why I`m not good at giving cycle advise,lol.I really hate Primo now!!!!!!! I`m on 6iu HGH,now,split,wow the results are great-but you know the costs!!!!!!!!

    goose4..........

  38. #38
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Jay-LOL. Thats`s my problem,the anabolics I really like are the most expensive gear.I wish I was a pure Test,deca and A bomb guy.That`s why I`m not good at giving cycle advise,lol.I really hate Primo now!!!!!!! I`m on 6iu HGH,now,split,wow the results are great-but you know the costs!!!!!!!!

    goose4..........

    To each is their own Goose!!!! I spent 3K on this current cycle and dont regret it. I"m already planning my next GH run. 1000ius over the course of 8 months plus LR3. We're talking 3k there not even including AAS!!!!!!!

    Too bad we couldnt get gains like we did off of our first cycles huh. I'll spend $500 on some Test/Deca/D-Bol. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh those were the days

  39. #39
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    What was the complaint with BD primo? I was planning on picking it up for my next primo cycle

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    502
    Wow man, you guys must be rich as all hell. A cycle of primo, var and so on is killer on your wallet. But I have to say that I'm on primo now and nothing makes you harder, even by itself. You start to notice weight gains after 4-5 weeks, but you slowly start with the definiton after you take it. It's not like test were you start bulking after 5 weeks, you can actually take weekly pictures and see different veins pop out and you look harder. It increases your vascularity a little bit in my opinoin, but I hear not as much as eq does. Anyways a gram a week of primo for 12 weeks would cost me $1,320. So where are you guys getting this sh*t for sooooo cheap??? LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •