Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    good for you bro

my cycle coming up is just like yours

If I were you, use some hcg pct bro 2000 ius every 4th day for 3 weeks
    start the hcg 7 days after last shot

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Props to you bigPup. and fvck all these haters.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Props to you bigPup. and fvck all these haters.

hey thanks bro, i wasnt even gonna respond to this thread anymore all the haters lol...it's frustrating in one aspect but in another way it's a compliment..if i was going to make a number up i would make up a "possible"one that wouldnt stir up shyt, i'm saying that is what i bench period..and now thats its got me all hyped up i'm looking up online some upcomming powerlifting comps but there are n one close to hear...maybe you'll hear about me in the future

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    hey thanks bro, i wasnt even gonna respond to this thread anymore all the haters lol...it's frustrating in one aspect but in another way it's a compliment..if i was going to make a number up i would make up a "possible"one that wouldnt stir up shyt, i'm saying that is what i bench period..and now thats its got me all hyped up i'm looking up online some upcomming powerlifting comps but there are n one close to hear...maybe you'll hear about me in the future
    Good luck to you bro. and good luck on the rest of your cycle. Make the best out of it cause you only get 1 first cycle.

I can easily believe that he's doing 405. I have a friend who's 180lbs. 5'11" who pushes 315lbs. for 3 reps. He's natural and isn't very ripped either. I know another person who weighs 130lbs, 5'4" and benches 230lbs. for 5 reps.

8pak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    he did 475..i have been 405 for a little while now, it's funny b/c sometimes i read threads on how much ppl lift and i know i could beat some of them, never entered a powerlifting comp before but i'm 23 all natutral up until two weeks ago and my max lifts look like this.

max bench-405 6-8

deadlift-495 6

squat (my weakest IMO) - 405 10
    Your profile says youre 26, not 23. If you lie about your age, odds are you lie about your lifts....What's all this bout goin half-way down? You can't be countin that bullshit, much less trying to brag about it. And what's with the "6-8" shit: can you do it 6 times or 8x? If this is your max lift, it is definitely one or the other. From the looks of your avatar pix, nobody is believin it anyway. Your whole post smells like adolescent crap. Glad your cycle is going well.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8pak
    Your profile says youre 26, not 23. If you lie about your age, odds are you lie about your lifts....What's all this bout goin half-way down? You can't be countin that bullshit, much less trying to brag about it. And what's with the "6-8" shit: can you do it 6 times or 8x? If this is your max lift, it is definitely one or the other. From the looks of your avatar pix, nobody is believin it anyway. Your whole post smells like adolescent crap. Glad your cycle is going well.

listen here if you spent half the time reading this thread as you did writing you're childish post you would see that i answered the age question already (signed up real quick to ask question over a year ago), and the halfway rep already (i go more than half way but i did have surgery on my shoulder), and the avatar remark already (was taken over a year ago)..and as far as the 6-8 thing..i have never been able to bring 405 over 8 reps..i have been doing 405 for awhile now and can usually get it for 6 but sometimes i have a good day and am able to get it for one or two more..so if it really bothers you that much just ignore it i haveNO reason to lie or exagerate...with over 600 posts go through everyone and find one lie i'd be shocked...not here to impress anyone i am just saying what i lift so don't hate, maybe one day you'll get there buddy...and thanks for the luck on the cycle lol

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member

A7x Ownes

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    405 for 8 and u were natural..i think im going to retire from weightlifting

A7X OWNES

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Man whats up with all the hater-ation in here. Good luck on your cycle bro.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Wow bro! I've gotta say, assuming you're telling the truth (and I believe you are) that pretty impressive. I think it's cute that there are people on here who didn't get past the weight you posted before posting some bullsh*t flame. I realize you're not going down full to the chest, but if it's only 2-3" above it, that's still really good. Keep up the good work, and enjoy the rest of your cycle, sounds like you still have a LOT left to go!

(By the way, yeah, I said CUTE because it's funny as hell to me that there are people on here who would rather only read HALF of a brother's post and cut him down, than give him some support and let him enjoy his 1st cycle. Good call boys...)

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    No doubt. Who really gives a sht whether it is true or not. You bitches need to go hit the weight room and quit making accusations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information