Thread: Help With Cycle

WarriorChief is offline New Member

Help With Cycle

First off before every one bitches me out i already know i should have started with test! My first cycle was a Deca & Winny stack. Great strength results and minor muscle size results. Second cycle about 8 months later was a Sustanon at 500 a week(2 shots) for 13 weeks. I got absolutely no results from that(gear most likely not legit). I am 29 years of age 5'11 190 pounds about 16% body fat. I have been working out for about 5 years now and gain no mass what so ever. For my 3rd Cycle i got Test E and Winny. was planning on running 500 Test a week and 300 winny a week for about 15 weeks. Any thoughts or ideas? Please bitch me out if i shouldn't be running these two together.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorChief
    I have been working out for about 5 years now and gain no mass what so ever.
    I'll never be one to bitch you out nor do I remember anyone of your previous posts but I can tell you one thing. By the highlighted statement above you have to be doing something wrong with either diet or training. IMO both.........

If you havent gained anything in the past 5 years what makes you think AAS is the answer? The answer is right in front of you, here's a start.....

http://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Ask away in there...............

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    woow 5 years with no gains their must be somthing wrong with u bro u should concern fixing it before starting any cycle in order 2 be able 2 gain

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    woow 5 years with no gains their must be somthing wrong with u bro u should concern fixing it before starting any cycle in order 2 be able 2 gain

I agree, now the problem is fixing whats wrong. It will be a peice of cake to patch up as long as he researches and reads up on the basics before attempting to enter the Dark side...........AAS isn't always the answer

Thread Information