MikeDaHammer is offline New Member

Question Help, what do u think needs to be my first cycle?

hello everone thanks for taking the time to look at my post.
    I am 20years old and i am looing to take my first cycle. i have been working out for about a year stright. but on and off for 3 years. My stats are

Before:
    5"11 230 29%bf Medium built

Now:
    5"11 214 20%bf .

I am looking to cut up, i dont want to get huge or anything, do u guys have any advice. I know you ar going to tell me to slim down a little more and wait a couple of years. Nt trying to rush or anything to take anything, but just trying to see what other people think.

Braski is offline Junior Member
    Nice to see someone from Philly on the board. From your stats it looks like you carry a decent amount of weight. I would suggest starting with an ECA stack, and MRP for another month of so. Dial in your diet and get in the habit of Cardio at least 4-5 times per week.

If you are not happy with results then try this.

Winny Depot for 8 weeks at 50-75 mg/EOD.**get liver protectors
    ECA stack morning/lunch/ preworkout
    Lots of Water at least 1.5 gallon per day.
    You have to break up your meals if you want to lose weight. At least 5-6 per day and take in 200+ grams of protein per day.
    **Keep a diet log and use this site for food and diet information to ensure you are counting calories and grams correctly.

If you started today there is not a reason you could not be down to 11-12% bf by end of September.

Darko is offline New Member
    have to bump the advice to tweek the diet a bit more and stay natural for now, no reason you should not be able to cut up some more before you start, and then that way you could hit a nice bulking cycle bro.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    definately get your diet in check hit some clen and eca stack .cardio like crazy,and with or after try this.
    even though fina is not a firt timer drug ,and if u play your cards rigth ,(proper precautions )and dont mind the injection
    1-6fina ed 76 ed (u could get away with eod since its your first)
    1-6prop 100 eod or 50 ed .mix them together
    1-6 winny 50 ed eod ,.just alittle somethin somethin!
    liver protecters,cranberry extract,and lots of water and watch out!

Thread Information