ralf_snake is offline New Member

I got the gear, but what i gotta check for?

So im ready to go.

But im still of on what i should go check for. Ive read a lil bout blood tests and blood pressure. And something about low bodyfat, and about growth plates?

Could you guys put it in one straight line for me, all these topics and not a straight answer for me.(keep it simple my english isnt 100%)

Its time to get in the heavy artillery before i got to acting school.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    what are your stats; age height weight body fat training experience (i'm guessing no previous cycles) and hows your diet

those all play into answering the questions you asked

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    what are your stats; age height weight body fat training experience (i'm guessing no previous cycles) and hows your diet

those all play into answering the questions you asked

Age 18

Height 180cm

Weight 114 kg

According to my scale

Bodyfat 26.4 %
    bodywater 53.7 %
    lean muscle 37.8 %

4 Years exp

Diet well, its high in protein, i try to get in 200g minimum to 400g of protein daily, dont really watch how many calories ive really been consuming all day long.
    Lately ive been trying to get of the carbs a bit. But only before working (construction) or before Work Out. I only get in low quantities of fat that comes with the protein, and of course i get in plenty of fish oils.
    Got a god Multi-Vitamin etc etc

My dentist is very happy with me now, he says im a good boy!

TheKing. is offline Junior Member
    Dang man, why do you want to do steroids ? Burn some fat, building muscle is only going to make u look like you have more fat. From what I understand, it doesn't sound like you are ready for a cycle. Also, with your age, it is likely that all the testosterone you put into your body will just convert to estrogen because you probably already have enough testosterone.. Eventually the roids will shut off your own supply and while the test injections or whatever steroid you use will be the primary source of testosterone in your body, it may not be higher than your own natural production of test..

I don't see why you believe this will help you... It is only going to make it more difficult for you in the long run..

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Are you getting your BF% from one of those electronic scales. They do not read accurately. Post a pic and you'll get a better estimate on this forum from experienced members.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    so basically 18, 5'11 and over 250.

that bf might be close, but the scales really aren't a good way to determine it unless the best of the best

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    First of all, you are far too young and overweight to even think about using AAS.

5'11" and 251lbs? 26% BF? Did you use calipers to measure that?

You should learn proper dieting and training before you even think about steroids .
    Last edited by anon03191970; 12-09-2008 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    so basically 18, 5'11 and over 250.

that bf might be close, but the scales really aren't a good way to determine it unless the best of the best
    Damn, I didn't do the math, that is heavy.

Most recent, i dunno how a pic is gonna help tough. I did not use calipers to measure my fat.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    how about a pic showing you standing relaxed where your torso shows? hard to judge bf from an arm/shoulder shot.
    in any event, I don't recommend cycling under the early 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    how about a pic showing you standing relaxed where your torso shows? hard to judge bf from an arm/shoulder shot.
    in any event, I don't recommend cycling under the early 20's.
    Here movie. I look crappy yeah yeah i know.

View My Video

fitfreak is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKing. View Post
    Dang man, why do you want to do steroids ? Burn some fat, building muscle is only going to make u look like you have more fat. From what I understand, it doesn't sound like you are ready for a cycle. Also, with your age, it is likely that all the testosterone you put into your body will just convert to estrogen because you probably already have enough testosterone.. Eventually the roids will shut off your own supply and while the test injections or whatever steroid you use will be the primary source of testosterone in your body, it may not be higher than your own natural production of test..

I don't see why you believe this will help you... It is only going to make it more difficult for you in the long run..
    What he said.

And it doesn't matter what your actual body fat is. It's obvious it's a little too high. All you need is a solid workout plan (a good mix of lifting and cardio). A proper diet isn't complicated. Just make sure you eat 6-7 small meals per day as opposed to 3 large meals. This will increase your metabolism. Get plenty of protein, drink lots of water, stay away from the sweets (give yourself one day a week to indulge in some sweets).

At the age of 18, you have all the testosterone you need already in your body! Get in shape and don't even think about using steroids for another 4-5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by fitfreak View Post
    What he said.

And it doesn't matter what your actual body fat is. It's obvious it's a little too high. All you need is a solid workout plan (a good mix of lifting and cardio). A proper diet isn't complicated. Just make sure you eat 6-7 small meals per day as opposed to 3 large meals. This will increase your metabolism. Get plenty of protein, drink lots of water, stay away from the sweets (give yourself one day a week to indulge in some sweets).

At the age of 18, you have all the testosterone you need already in your body! Get in shape and don't even think about using steroids for another 4-5 years.
    I already eat like your telling me to, i could drink a little bit more water, okay. But what you mean with a mix of cardio. Isnt it like bulk for mass, and totally cut down for lets say a competition?

Doub1e_J is offline Associate Member
    I almost spit my chicken all over the keyboard watching that video rofl.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doub1e_J View Post
    I almost spit my chicken all over the keyboard watching that video rofl.

Why the shrug at the end? OMFG...

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ralf_snake View Post
    Here movie. I look crappy yeah yeah i know.

View My Video
    diet and exercise/no roids

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i like the shrug at the end.. like.. " there ya go fukers" lol

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    diet and exercise/no roids
    Agreed...

Too young, and obviously physically not ready for them either...

Here ya go kid!

Workout Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/

Diet Help
    Diet help

Diet Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Choosing Diets
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bro there is no need for you to run a cycle.

Frist off is your age, you to young if you ask me.

Second is that you dont even look like you work out. You need to spend some time in the gym lifting correctly.

The most important thing is your diet. You need to get that in check first. Then give it a few month so your body can respond to it.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i agree.. tell ya what.. you get your diet and training in check.. bust your ass for the next 2 years and keep doing your research.. when its time you will be ready and have the knowledge to do this right..
    Last edited by Mulciber; 12-10-2008 at 01:11 AM. Reason: cant spell for shit tonight..lol

hdsupercrewf150 is offline New Member
    You have the size you just need to work out and diet.

Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    Bro there is no need for you to run a cycle.

Frist off is your age, you to young if you ask me.

Second is that you dont even look like you work out. You need to spend some time in the gym lifting correctly.

The most important thing is your diet. You need to get that in check first. Then give it a few month so your body can respond to it.
    Well i do work out, i can see and feel my muscles getting bigger, i can even feel every ab getting slightly bigger with time. Its just my blubbery layer of fat. But anyways the thing is ´´cardio while bulking?´´ thats all new to me.
    I was taught you had to have a bit of fat to make muscle.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I hope that you don't take any more advice from whoever told you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I hope that you don't take any more advice from whoever told you that.
    What am i suppose to do. Its like i cant go anywhere anymore, every where i look on the net or i ask in my own gym its all different but i cant pull straight lines to connect really anything.

Why isnt there like 1 source for all this stuff, thats like universal for everyone.

Props for posting a pic and video. Like has been side, learn how to get your diet and lifting in check first. Building a awesome physique takes time. Its a lifestyle not a "diet program". You should have a much more experienced base before you would ever want to try AAS.

Also, dont take advice on AAS from guys at the gym. Most know nothing. All the info you need is on this site.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

justaguyinadaze is offline Junior Member
    didnt Mr Arnold start taking AS at a really young age? surelly the endocrine system is different for everyone?

im no expert like lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Projector View Post
    didnt Mr Arnold start taking AS at a really young age? surelly the endocrine system is different for everyone?

im no expert like lol
    You would have to ask him to find out what age he started to take gear from and then ask him if it affect him in anyway and what age did he start taking hrt... then you have to ask yourself do you believe what he would say!! pointless!

justaguyinadaze is offline Junior Member
    summit tells me that at one point Arnie was a legend in the sack lol

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Well i do work out, i can see and feel my muscles getting bigger, i can even feel every ab getting slightly bigger with time. Its just my blubbery layer of fat. But anyways the thing is ´´cardio while bulking?´´ thats all new to me.
    I did not say anything about cardio. But yes you still need to do some cardio when bulking.

If you can feel your self growing and leaning out Natty then keep on that path.

Thread Information