Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld
  • 2 Post By David LoPan
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Tren or Anavar while on trt?

jaxbrah is offline Associate Member

Tren or Anavar while on trt?

So im on trt test cyp 100mg a week and I will be starting a 500mg blast with arimidex shortly as my first cycle. My question is for my 2nd cycle later on this year. Can I add Tren to my normal 100mg test cyp protocol or should I increase my test dosage when I incorporate tren?

Also, would you guys recomend Tren or Anavar ? Im not too versed on tren as of yet but I know anavar is good for a cut but is tren as well? Im not going for the ronnie coleman massive look, I want a lean shredded look. Im currently 6'2 195lbs at about 14% bf. My goal is something like 210 @ 8%-9% bf

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    how old are you?? you can do that, why not, tren and test could bring you to your goal easily if your diet is in check. Anavar I don't know, never used anavar, but I think its more for women or older men. Afaik, its very mild and expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    how old are you?? you can do that, why not, tren and test could bring you to your goal easily if your diet is in check. Anavar I don't know, never used anavar, but I think its more for women or older men. Afaik, its very mild and expensive.

Yea anavar is far milder. Im 27 btw. I plan on using tren at the lower end of the spectrum of dosage. Like I said, im not trying to get really massive. My goal is to be around 210 and 8%-10% bf. So id have to put on 20lbs of muscle or so from now untill how ever many cycles that will take me.

Man, honestly id be happy at 200lbs and 8-10% bf

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why don't you try the test blast first and see how that goes. Your goals
    are easily achieved with great diet and hard work at the gym.
    Take no advice from XxandreaxX he has no clue.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I love tren A but everyone is different. I dont like orals at all, unless its from a girl. I agree with fit2 that dont listen to XxandreaxX, he would tell you to take a test shot to see if you will have PIP from the gear your about to run or get hcg from dead prego women.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Tren on his second cycle?

Go play with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Yea, im starting my trt blast as soon as my gear arrives. I already take hcg and caber. Will be ordering liquidex and a serm incase. The plan is to lean bulk as best I can on 500mg for 12 weeks. I guess if it goes well enough I wont even need to use tren , but I guess I never really know if my appetite will be satisfied once I actually reach my goal

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Tren on his second cycle?

Go play with yourself.
    I have seen this warning before. I would think me being on my second stint of trt (8 months on right now) I would have a leg up on people who are truly on their second experience of exogeneous androgens. I have experience with all the different medications including cabergoline, hcg , nolvadex , and arimidex . I have plenty of experience with adjusting my dosages of said meeications based off of bloodwork AND by what my body is telling me.

I know tren is far more potent than even test cyp, but is there anything im missing regarding tren that I would not be prepared for? Honest question and I appreciate your response

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Why are you taking Caber?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Why are you taking Caber?
    I have a prolactinoma (tumor on pituitary gland)

michael30 is offline Member
    What do you mean your second stint of trt? You dont cycle trt?

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    What do you mean your second stint of trt? You dont cycle trt?
    I tried trt a few years ago and stopped for insurance reasons but I have begun again as of september 2013.

Ik going stron with 1049 t levels and 25 e2 levels without an AI. I will add liquidex to my 500mg blast tho
    Last edited by jaxbrah; 04-21-2014 at 05:30 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    ^^^ good advice especially about XxandreaxX. He wants to eat dead people. Yes really.

Matt007 is offline Associate Member
    Eat dead people? Lol

Ok, well noted about andrea. Very infamous I see

I don't eat dead people, I only wanted to suck their HGH.... About the tren , you can get your goals maybe even without, but you have to check your diet...

What do you guys think about 500mg vs 600mg test cyp? Ill have enough for 600mg per week for 12 weeks but is the difference worth it?

or you start lower and you go upping by need. I'll start at 250 and will go upping to 1000mg if needed

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    How about some masterone, less harsh and youll get more from your test?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbrah View Post
    So im on trt test cyp 100mg a week and I will be starting a 500mg blast with arimidex shortly as my first cycle. My question is for my 2nd cycle later on this year. Can I add Tren to my normal 100mg test cyp protocol or should I increase my test dosage when I incorporate tren?

Also, would you guys recomend Tren or Anavar? Im not too versed on tren as of yet but I know anavar is good for a cut but is tren as well? Im not going for the ronnie coleman massive look, I want a lean shredded look. Im currently 6'2 195lbs at about 14% bf. My goal is something like 210 @ 8%-9% bf

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    I don't eat dead people, I only wanted to suck their HGH.... About the tren , you can get your goals maybe even without, but you have to check your diet...
    I think the diet in check from this goober is a joke l HE TRIED THE McDonald's DIET AND COULD NOT GAIN WEIGHT ?

Troll or not his post are over the top !

Really don't know if he is serious or joking about sucking HGH from dead ppl ? I think this would be against the law even in Spain and even Taboo in the suck community he runs with ? Gay is gay but I think gay buddies of his would frown on he publicly stating he wants to suck dead humans organs ?

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    How about some masterone, less harsh and youll get more from your test?
    Honestly I dont know much about masterone. What is it like?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbrah
    Honestly I dont know much about masterone. What is it like?
    you wouldn't notice much unless your bf is around 10%

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Anavar is mild, but if legit you should see good result.

Tren is harsh, however no matter the experience you have wih other compound you cant know how you will react to tren.

Its maybe overkill to use it. But if you are ready to handle the side Tren will certainly help you far more than var.

However, I would advise more somehing like npp or deca .
    Except for the possible sexual side, deca/npp is a pretty damn safe steroids . And very efficient.

If you easely control your E2 and if you keep a eye on your Blood pressure.
    Test/Deca or npp will do wonder.

Tren or nandrolone , Either way, do your research. Its not compound to take likely, especially tren XD

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    you wouldn't notice much unless your bf is around 10%
    Are you referring to its fat loss capabilities? From what I k ow of masterone it is mildy anabolic itself but it helps other steroids perform better and it is effective at shedding fat.

And about Deca , what is its profile? What seperates deca from say tren or test cyp?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you referring to its fat loss capabilities? From what I k ow of masterone it is mildy anabolic itself but it helps other steroids perform better and it is effective at shedding fat. And about Deca, what is its profile? What seperates deca from say tren or test cyp?
    you shed fat with your nutrition. No steroids are going to help you shed fat unless your nutrition is right. No I am not referring to any fat loss capability. I am saying you will not see the hardening effect from the compound unless you get your body lean enough before hand

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    you shed fat with your nutrition. No steroids are going to help you shed fat unless your nutrition is right. No I am not referring to any fat loss capability. I am saying you will not see the hardening effect from the compound unless you get your body lean enough before hand
    Gotcha. I know no steroid will shred fat for you if youre still eating at a surplus in calories, but its a lie to say steroids or other compounds (clen ) do not greatly aid in the effort. If someone has been maintaining the same bf% for a while and gets on trt, cycle, or clen they WILL lose fat. One of the main side effect of increased testosterone (with e2 in check) or usage of clen is a reduction of body fat. Thats scientifically proven

Gotcha. I know no steroid will shred fat for you if youre still eating at a surplus in calories, but its a lie to say steroids or other compounds (clen) do not greatly aid in the effort. If someone has been maintaining the same bf% for a while and gets on trt, cycle, or clen they WILL lose fat. One of the main side effect of increased testosterone (with e2 in check) or usage of clen is a reduction of body fat. Thats scientifically proven
    Steroids and thermogenics will elevate BMR and help facilitate weight loss but Jim is correct, if you eat a surplus of calories well above your TDEE you will not see a loss of fat and will put additional strain on your cardiovascular system due to tachycardia, hypertension, and hyperlipidemia. No steroid or thermogenics will drive noticeable loss of fat without a nutrition plan geared towards fat loss.

rooftop1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    ^^^ good advice especially about XxandreaxX. He wants to eat dead people. Yes really.
    Lol cadavers for hcg .

[QUOTE="rooftop1"] Lol cadavers for hcg .[/QUOTE
    Actually....cadavers for GH and pregnant women's' urine for HCG, to be correct.

Thread Information