Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Started first cycle yesterday (log)

vikingblood is offline Associate Member

Started first cycle yesterday (log)

Yesterday I started my first cycle, took my first injection at 5 PM on a rest day. No pain on injection went very smooth, needle moved around a lot when inside me. about 5 hours after injection my glute was sore ad hell. I couldn't put any pressure on my right glute, all night. It was hard to sleep, sore as hell, and woke up sore.

Week 1 to 10: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    Week 11 to 12: Testosterone Cypionate @ 200 mg every 3.5 days (400mg/week total)
    Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

The only question I have is can I use Test cyp at the lower does and be fine. If not I will just run a 10 week cycle. What liver supplement to most people run, I have milk thistle and I will run starting week 3. I will update this after every injection.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Of coarse your sore that needle acts as a knife cutting your muscle fibers.relax as you do it more it will actually get bothersome believe it or not. You really don't need a liver support if not running orals-I don't use them all the time but I treat my liver pretty good I don't drink and run light amount of orals but liv52 milk thistle or nac is good.
    Cycle looks good what your pct look like
    Good luck with it keep us posted

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the soreness may be due to virgin muscle pain (stretching of the muscle fibers by the injected oil), and not the trauma of the needle. immediately massaging the injected area might help. but it usually does not recur after repeated injections. till you pin another virgin muscle

Derekjpap my PCT is Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20 starting 2 weeks after last injection.

just be careful that feel or knowing that you are stronger can get you injured. After a few more injections you will not get no where as sore.
    drop clomid 75/50/50/25 nolva 40/40/20/20 (blood work is the only true tell and everyone is different)
    Perfect cycle plan will keep checking in.

Had blood work done and test was at 374, almost qualifying for low test but I will get bloods done again at either 6 weeks or 8 weeks. Also my food intake needs to go up as well, having a hard time eating so much, but I don't want to gain to much size or weight just strength and endurance. Todays intake is going to end at 61g Fat, 243g Carbs and 263g Protein. That's with 3 protein shakes a day, I will start eating more real protein starting tomorrow, meat in the morning instead of a shake. My diet is great just increasing amount is tough, I am at 216# now and 13% BF, I don't really want to get to much bigger if I can prevent it.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    So just to confirm, that's 500mg test-e and 400mg test-c, for a total of 900 mg of test/week?

Why so high for a first cycle? You'd rock it huge on just 500mg test-e OR 400 Test-c/week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria
    So just to confirm, that's 500mg test-e and 400mg test-c, for a total of 900 mg of test/week? Why so high for a first cycle? You'd rock it huge on just 500mg test-e OR 400 Test-c/week. Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Can't edit from iPhone app

I just re-read your original post, op. I see JUST week 11 and 12 are test-c. My apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

So I looked in the mirror to check out of the injection site. There is a small bruise and its a little pink and still swollen. There seems to be a nice lump under the skin, should be normal right? I am being paranoid about nothing its only been 2 days. Still can't rub it without pain or lean on it all the way. Other than that I feel great.

Relax man. I got lumps I had the oil floating under the skin I had bruising and limping like I got ht by a car.
    If it was a infection your body temp would increase. Put a heating pad on it and don't think about it so much.

Matt007 is offline Associate Member
    Whats your stats

28 yr old
    6ft
    215#
    13% BF

Lifts
    Bench- 306
    Deadlift- 420
    Back squat- 385
    Front squat- 315
    Clean- 300
    Snatch- 225
    Dead hang pull ups- 15

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Just kinda curious why your changing from test e to c last two weeks? No big deal since they about same thing, figured maybe you only have that much test e?

Yea I only have enough test E for 10 weeks, and 3 weeks of test C left over from a buddy of mine.

Update: Injected the second time this week, in the left glute this time. No pain at all, until about 2 hours ago. Right glute still sore and a small bruise were I injected, feels a lot better than it did but still really sore and slightly swollen with a touch of pink. The area is also warm to the touch but not hot, be being paranoid I know. I just want to watch it and make sure everything is good as this is my first time. Hit a workout this morning short and sweet.

Pausing back squat (2 sec pause at the Bottom)

224x2, 275x2, 295x2, 305x2, 315x1, 325x1

DB bent over rows

20x10, 25x10, 30x12

Powel raises

20X8, 25x8, 30x5

DB external rotations

25x8, 30x8, 30x8

Hitting another work out at 430

Backsquat

5-5-5-5

Front Squat

5-5-5-5

GHR

10-10-10-10

GHD

Deadlift

2-2-2-2

Pull ups

Airdyne

max effort for 15 sec rest 2 min

repeat x4

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    my injection site paints went away after week 5 or so

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I've been on trt for about 10 weeks and I still get a little tenderness from injecting. You'll figure it out

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Let us know how your subsequent pins go. On first cycle I thought I had it made, no PIP. Did only glute IM injections.Then around the 5th pinning, I apparently passed through a blood vessel. I aspirated and no blood, so I was good to go. But when I pulled the pin out blood spurted out (no oil). I ended up with a knot and bruise that lasted a week. Then, no further issues after that. So, best of luck and keep us posted.

So woke up Saturday with extreme soreness and could barely walk. Didn't work out just sat on the heating pad all day which fells great. My first injection site is still sore and tender but the second site is worse than the first. Now I have to inject again on Tuesday and if my first injection site is still sore should I use another site or just pinn there again?

What gauge needle are you using? Are you taking precautions for keeping everything sterile? I would stay in the same area but not the exact same site.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    I would think a lot of your pip would be coming from moving the needle around?

Over the weekend the soreness went down a little but still there. I pinned again this morning, aspirated and got blood. So I pulled the needle out dispensed the blood and changed the needle out. I moved and tried again, got blood the second time, what are the odds. So I dispensed the blood again but didn't change the needle this time and tried one more time. This time it was good to go, so I injected with a slow 15 count and then went straight over to the foam roller to massage the area for about a minute or so. Didn't feel any soreness till about 5 hours after and it isnt as bad as the first week. So we shall see how this week feels. It till about yesterday for my first injection site not to bother me anymore and I just pinned that glute again today so we shall see, the day after is always the worst. @jdc91gt I draw with a 20G and inject with a 25G, the needle going in doesn't hurt neither does the oil going in its just a few hours later and days later that it hurts. Feels hard in that hard and swollen a little, but not hot, red or extremely swollen. It just a little pink, slightly swollen, hard and really sore. I haven't felt anything besides soreness yet, I have been hitting the guy like usual nothing extra or higher intensity yet. I have hit a few PRs in the Snatch and clean but nothing huge 5-10# but I think that's just normal progress. I don't think the test has kicked in after a week, no sides yet or anything. I still haven't been eating enough, around 200G Protein, 200G Carbs and 90G fat.

Hmm ... I'm still puzzled by your PIP. Good to know you're pinning with a 25g and keeping all sterile. Everyone's body reacts differently to test, but it should get better.

So it is getting better but my wife is really worried now. She saw my ass and say it looks swollen where I injected. There is a hard lump under the skin at the inject site and its pink. I don't have a fever and it does g hurt so much any more. Both injection sites have a lump the first site doesn't hurt just a lump or more of a knot. Not really worried but the I just hope this isn't a recurring thing. Looks like I have small tumors on my ass. I pinn again tomorrow.

One last thing I use 1 in h needles and when doing my research before I stared this seemed fine, should I use 1.5 inch? Also should I consider inject my delete and thighs. I read thighs are not a recommended injection site.

rooftop1 is offline Junior Member
    I alternate quads up high on the side below hip, delts and biceps depending on amount injected. My first ever cycle injection was 250mg/ml of test c and left a huge lump and got rather warm. This happened a number of times after initial injection as I was only using quads. The swelling went away down as I continued the cycle and eventually started using delts on that cycle. I had pretty bad pip I'm sure it was the gear though as I haven't had anything close to that pip with other cycles. You might just be experiencing virgin muscle pip but it's something that comes with the territory and some gear is worse than others. I could barely hop up into my lifted truck lol. I use 25gx1. You might want to go 1.5 in glutes ,personally I've never pinned there. Keep an eye on injection sight and watch for fever.
    Be safe.

Yes, you probably need 1.5 for the glute. you probably either hit a shallow im or sub q. either way can cause swelling and hardness with a1cc shot
    jdc91gt likes this.

So I pined quad at 2pm and its 830pm, I just started feeling some soreness. The quad was a lot easier than the glute. I just hope there is no major soreness tomorrow, I am doing a fitness camp with a friend and really want to hit it hard to keep him motivated. Fingers crossed.

1" is just right for the quad. They're naturally a little more painful to pin, but it's better then hitting shallow on the glute

So thigh was easier but I can't squat or clean becaude I'm so sore but no lumps or redness. I am just really sore and walking up stairs sucks ass. My ass is still sore and have a lump still not as red but a little. Hitting hot tube tonight, hopefully that helps.

Its 3 days after my first thigh pinned and I feel very little soreness. The first 2 days were the worst but I think the soreness went away faster than the glutes. I have felt any different yet but I am just starting week 3 tonight, I figure by week 4 I should notice things get easier but we shall see.

Are you planning bloodwork midcycle? I'd be curious as to your results. Hang in there, keeping working it, and keep us posted! Good luck!

I am going to run bloods at week 7, I have felt like shit the past 4 days and havent done anything. I feel like I am wasting time not being in the gym but I also know you grow outside the gym not in the gym. I just figure my body is pretty beat up and needs some recovery, I was hitting it pretty hard for about a year before I stated this cycle and didn't have really any deload weeks. I will be back at tomorrow, I just feel tired all the time now, I hope I am eating enough. I have been around 250g Protein, and 275G Carbs, 75G fat, averagering around 2700 Cals.

Been having a big problem sleeping due to glute soreness. I got ahold of a few 1.5 inch pinns and pined with that on Tuesday in my glute, I have been crazy sore since then. Haveent slept well haven't worked out all week. I was thinking about calling it quits after this week but I am almost half way into cycle. Still don't feel anything.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Half way in? I thought you started 2 weeks ago...
    You got a few weeks until you will truly be feeling the effects of a long estered test.

Half way sounds better than just started.
    Red Bastard likes this.

So I was talking to a buddy of mine and he suggested I try the Pharma Test Cyp I have. I only have enough for I think 2 or 3 weeks but he suggested I try it to rule out it just being me or the UGL gear. What are your guys thoughs?
    Red Bastard likes this.

supersteve is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingblood
    So I was talking to a buddy of mine and he suggested I try the Pharma Test Cyp I have. I only have enough for I think 2 or 3 weeks but he suggested I try it to rule out it just being me or the UGL gear. What are your guys thoughs?
    . I would try the cyp there may be to much BA in the test E

So pinned with 200mg of cyp tonight, will see how I feel tomorrow.

Woke up this morning expecting soreness like with the Test E (UGL) but nothing. I don't even know were I pinned exactly. IT was night and day difference, I know that there would be a difference because the Test C was Pharma grade but this is crazy. I still have a lot of soreness and hardness in my glute from Tuesday with the Test E, I have another Vial of test E which isnt a cloudy which makes me think its from a different batch so I will try that on Tuesday one more time. If I get pain again I might just run a very short cycle, still not sure because it was a lot of money I invested. I have about 2.5 weeks of Test C left and I cant get anymore, well I can but its expensive as hell due to the source.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information