Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tdog334

Thread: Got sick, lost 75 pounds, help me get this going again!

tdog334 is offline New Member

Got sick, lost 75 pounds, help me get this going again!

What up guys, want to start off by saying I'm about 155 6'3 right now, almost 23 yrs old. About 1yr 1/2 ago I got super sick, and almost died. I couldn't get rid of this infection for about a year. I was in my bed and couldn't leave the house for a whole year. It really sucked but I'm doing a lot better now and have been starting to lift again.

I was at 6'3 200 10% bf before, i got down to around 125 at my lowest. I'm trying to get it all back, but my recovery really sucks. Before all this I could work out so hard every day, and now a 45minute 3 day split once a week is pushing it.

Anyone have any advice? I've never done any gear but it's really tempting to try 250 test-e for 3 months and see if it helps. My test levels are normal last time they were checked(around 750-800 i think?)

I CAN force feed myself without any trouble, I've always had trouble gaining weight but as long as I count my calories I'm just fine. I can get down 3-4,000 and gain weight, I just wish my lifting recovery was better.

Any advice would be great, It sucks to lose all your progress but I'm not giving up. Thanks homies

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Stick it out with the diet and exercise till your back to where your were before the illness. Then we could talk about steroids .
    The nutrition section may be of great help.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Stick it out with the diet and exercise till your back to where your were before the illness. Then we could talk about steroids .
    The nutrition section may be of great help.
    2x^^^

Glad to hear ur doing better.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Give it two years.

45pounds in two years with muscle memory shouldnt be that hard.

If after you still want to use steroids .
    We'll see there.

Right now amazing gain can be done without.

Good luck and nice to know that you recovered.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Messing with your hormone levels will compromise your immune system. Get on a good diet and supplement plan. Good luck.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog334 View Post
    What up guys, want to start off by saying I'm about 155 6'3 right now, almost 23 yrs old. About 1yr 1/2 ago I got super sick, and almost died. I couldn't get rid of this infection for about a year. I was in my bed and couldn't leave the house for a whole year. It really sucked but I'm doing a lot better now and have been starting to lift again.

I was at 6'3 200 10% bf before, i got down to around 125 at my lowest. I'm trying to get it all back, but my recovery really sucks. Before all this I could work out so hard every day, and now a 45minute 3 day split once a week is pushing it.

Anyone have any advice? I've never done any gear but it's really tempting to try 250 test-e for 3 months and see if it helps. My test levels are normal last time they were checked(around 750-800 i think?)

I CAN force feed myself without any trouble, I've always had trouble gaining weight but as long as I count my calories I'm just fine. I can get down 3-4,000 and gain weight, I just wish my lifting recovery was better.

Any advice would be great, It sucks to lose all your progress but I'm not giving up. Thanks homies
    I was in a similar position. not as bad. but similar.

over a 12month or so period, I lost about 50 pounds. I lived in Afghanistan, and part of it was the strange shit I havent' built up a resistance to. Plus a couple of operations. Make a long story short, I lost 50 pounds over a 1 year period.

When I first returned to home, I was 195. Lightest I'd been in over 20 years. Bummed. So I thought I'd force feed and put as much weight on as quickly as possible. But then I did a rethink. This was also the smallest my waist has been in the same period. My stomach wasn't fat, but just gorilla gut. So I decided to look at the glass as half full. I'm slowly regaining the weight, now up almost 20 pounds in six months, but my waist is still a size 34. Every time I feel the waist line getting tight, I back off the eating until it loosens up a bit. I'm gaining weight, but keeping the waist size the same.

My point is this. Look at this the best way you can. Positively. You body has performed a wicked "recomp" (not a recomp really, but you get the point), and the weight will rebound to a certain extent. But do it smartly. Don't allow the weight to return uncontrolled. YOU control it. And take your time about it too. You will not stay this weight forever, obviously. Let it come back, but you decide how it comes back.

Now let's talk how to do this with food.

Jump on over to the nutrition section and we'll get you hooked up. Post up your thoughts on your nutrition plan, and we'll slice and dice.

---Roman

tdog334 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies I appreciate it guys. I will hold off on taking anything then, sounds like I just gotta stick it out and get my nutrition right again. I'll make a post over in the nutrition section and see if I can get some work goin. Thanks again everyone.
    BG likes this.

Thread Information