aRPHa_male is offline New Member

current cycle...thoughts?

33yo male 6ft 205lb (18% bf by caliper)

3rd and current cycle: (just started 4th week)

Dbol 40mg/d wk 1-6
    Test E 250mg every 6 days wk 1-8
    Tren E 400mg every 6 days wk 1-8

Pct plan: hcg 500iu/d x10days (start 5 days after last pin)
    Clomid 100mg/d x2weeks then 50mg/d x2weeks

Arimidex 0.5mg eod during dbol use

Experimenting with this cycle for a lean bulk. Keeping diet clean with calories between 2800 to 3000. . I used tren A before without sides. I'm a little sweaty but sleeping fine and my dick is ready to go on command. Wife says I'm more rapey lately lol. I can def tell I'm on the juice.Test is doing it's job I suppose.

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aRPHa_male
    33yo male 6ft 205lb (18% bf by caliper) 3rd and current cycle: (just started 4th week) Dbol 40mg/d wk 1-6 Test E 250mg every 6 days wk 1-8 Tren E 400mg every 6 days wk 1-8 Pct plan: hcg 500iu/d x10days (start 5 days after last pin) Clomid 100mg/d x2weeks then 50mg/d x2weeks Arimidex 0.5mg eod during dbol use Experimenting with this cycle for a lean bulk. Keeping diet clean with calories between 2800 to 3000. . I used tren A before without sides. I'm a little sweaty but sleeping fine and my dick is ready to go on command. Wife says I'm more rapey lately lol. I can def tell I'm on the juice.Test is doing it's job I suppose.

You're now 3 cycles in and still at 18% BF @ 205lb and 6 feet tall? How are you training because 205 isn't that heavy for being that tall.

Don't see as well how this is going to be a clean bulk for you. Dbol 40mg ED for 6 weeks also sounds shaky. HCG sold be taken on cycle not after. Lastly you're better off with tren ace but, honestly your BF% numbers to me are off and I think you should focus more on correcting diet and building a solid training foundation.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Not sure what your TDEE is, but 2800-3000 calories sounds closer to a cutting cycle to me. I'm 6'1 220, and I eat 3600 a day for maintenance while not on cycle. You've got room to eat ALOT more.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    you dont need juice, what you need is good training and food. You could get to 210-220 natty with lower bf where you could see abs without drugs being that tall just train and eat

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not loving it...... 8 weeks is to short. You should be pinning every 3.5 days to keep your blood levels stable. Hcg should be taken on cycle not a blast at the end. You are a little light and at 18% I can't say its because you are super lean. You are taking serious compounds....take a look at your training and diet.

Thanks for all the input. I'm thinking I have to look more closely at my diet. Ill be the first to admit there's room for improvement.
    I honestly only started training 3 years ago. I was 180lb but ive never been lean. After 2years I got up to 190 with a nice recomp. After my first 2 cycles (test/dbol then test prop/tren A) I was up to 210. But shortly after I was laid up in the hospital with a gut infection and pneumonia. I left there at 192. That was 6 months ago. I trained hard, got my strength back up and once I hit 200lb I decided to try another cycle. That's where I am now. I have def made some mistakes. There's so much more to gear than I could have ever imagined and I find it fascinating. I'm going to finish the cycle (its actually a 10 week cycle not 8) and try to get a bf scan

How should I run hcg during the cycle?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hcg should be used from wk 1 and stop 3 days before pct starts. 250 iu's 2x wk.

Thanks

Thread Information