• 1 Post By wmaousley
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Baseball Player First Cycle

gainsville is offline New Member

Baseball Player First Cycle

im 21
    6ft 3" tall
    215lbs

I'm looking to do a cycle to gain some MPH's on the radar gun. I'm a first time user by' the way. I did some research and found that winstrol is extremely common in baseball, but the side effects of dry joints isn't some thing I'm interested in. Anavar i found is similar to winstrol so i decided that i wanted to run a test and anavar cycle in the offseason to try to gain strength, but without the size. then i found stacking anavar and winny produces great results. i need advice on what i should do?

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by gainsville View Post
    im 21
    6ft 3" tall
    215lbs

I'm looking to do a cycle to gain some MPH's on the radar gun. I'm a first time user by' the way. I did some research and found that winstrol is extremely common in baseball, but the side effects of dry joints isn't some thing I'm interested in. Anavar i found is similar to winstrol so i decided that i wanted to run a test and anavar cycle in the offseason to try to gain strength, but without the size. then i found stacking anavar and winny produces great results. i need advice on what i should do?
    Great first post my man. I hope you do not play for the Gators as I am UF Alumni. I played baseball for years and excelled in the sport with integrity. if you are looking for a way to get ahead by supplementing AAS for your weaknesses then look elsewhere. We wont help. Research the board before you ask obvious questions or random statements.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Great first post my man. I hope you do not play for the Gators as I am UF Alumni. I played baseball for years and excelled in the sport with integrity. if you are looking for a way to get ahead by supplementing AAS for your weaknesses then look elsewhere. We wont help. Research the board before you ask obvious questions or random statements.
    Well I too excelled in Baesball(as catcher) and traveled the country playing in World Series, etc... Very highly honored as well... And the last thing I ever thought of doing was PEDs... Especially knowing the dangers(while young - as your hormones are balancing themselves out until they mature at age 25 or so)!

I have to agree no - one will point you down that road on this board(we strive to teach the safest ways possible to cycle)... With that said you've got much more time to get there w/hard work! GL!
    wmaousley likes this.

Thread Information