major34 is offline New Member

Test e , Anadrol , Slin

week 1-8 1grams Test E
    week1-4 Anadrol 100 mg a day
    week4-8 Slin (starting at 3iu going up to 8-9iu max )
    its my third run with slin and i have experince with it so np.
    i have like 3 questions

1.Which one do u think is more potent for my cycle ? Aromasin or Letrozole ?
    2.At what dose it should be used? how often (ed , eod , e3d ) ?
    3.have you ever combated anadrol bloat ? how?

thanks for your time.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Why only 8 weeks?

my body stops responding to gear comepeletly on week 8-9 so even though i have increased calorie intake at those weeks in last 3 cycles all i got from 8-12 was fat and water so from my own experince on my body i think for me its waste of time to push more than 8 weeks

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by major34 View Post
    my body stops responding to gear comepeletly on week 8-9 so even though i have increased calorie intake at those weeks in last 3 cycles all i got from 8-12 was fat and water so from my own experince on my body i think for me its waste of time to push more than 8 weeks
    Something seems off w/diet maybe, or training?? Just throwing it out there as many think they have this nailed but are in fact very far from what they're conveying - not saying yours isn't but we have a great diet section and training section as well!

That's a lot of test e too! Do you really need 1g for your results(I can see why I think - only 8 wks - I'd go w/a short ester like prop) especially for 8 wks but not at a G that's a sh!t load of prop...

I wouldn't touch letro(unless you have experience w/it on all your runs)... It's very harsh and knocks your d!ck in the dirt... I'd go w/stane(25mgs ed)or dex(.25-.5mgs EOD - w/your doses I'd run it at .5 EOD then pull bloods at mid cycle for adjustments)... Letro can lower E2 by 98% in a single dose! You should know this if your asking about letro...

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Marcus300 has some great info on short cycles and or burst cycles. He is very knowledgeable on all aspects of AAS.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Marcus300 has some great info on short cycles and or burst cycles. He is very knowledgeable on all aspects of AAS.
    No disrespect at all but That's not advisable to anyone w/3 cycles! That is a very advanced protocol, and I would bet $$ that OP is not ready for such a cycle! and I would think Marcus would agree(that it's not for just any user - only people he thinks would fit this protocol) not trying to bust chops here but it's something I'd love to do as well but I'm not ready yet either(though I'd love to try it when I am

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Something seems off w/diet maybe, or training?? Just throwing it out there as many think they have this nailed but are in fact very far from what they're conveying - not saying yours isn't but we have a great diet section and training section as well!

That's a lot of test e too! Do you really need 1g for your results(I can see why I think - only 8 wks - I'd go w/a short ester like prop) especially for 8 wks but not at a G that's a sh!t load of prop...

I wouldn't touch letro(unless you have experience w/it on all your runs)... It's very harsh and knocks your d!ck in the dirt... I'd go w/stane(25mgs ed)or dex(.25-.5mgs EOD - w/your doses I'd run it at .5 EOD then pull bloods at mid cycle for adjustments)... Letro can lower E2 by 98% in a single dose! You should know this if your asking about letro...

well since i am on trt i find myself less responding to gears idk thats why i choose high dose.
    and one other thing could letrozole be the problem for me to stop responding to gears ? since i have used it before also in last 3cycles

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by major34 View Post
    well since i am on trt i find myself less responding to gears idk thats why i choose high dose.
    and one other thing could letrozole be the problem for me to stop responding to gears ? since i have used it before also in last 3cycles
    Letro is harsh... I Seem to grow the most in wks 4-10 w/more leaning after(12wk cycle) but I run prop also! I'd try Stane or dex(I find it easier to dial in my AI w/Dex but stane is great too(it renders the aromatizeable enzyme useless once broken up - whereas dex and letro wirk very fast but needs to keep breaking the bond between the aromatizable enzymes day after day... Still very much effective!

Now being on TRT is much different so you'll just go back to your protocol!

Are you overtraining? What type of training style do you do? HIT, volume, switch it up or ?? Just trying to see if your actually overtraining;something I'm very familiar with and has made my gains stop in the past - also since my diet has been on point ive gotten the best results) obviously!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by major34
    well since i am on trt i find myself less responding to gears idk thats why i choose high dose. and one other thing could letrozole be the problem for me to stop responding to gears ? since i have used it before also in last 3cycles
    You will have to use more and more gear to get results while being on trt. A lot of guys who aren't on trt don't get that and they can still do well with lower dosages . For me, I need at least a gram to 1300 mgs a week to get results. I have actually tried using less and guess what.....the results sucked. I am not a fan of high dosages if you can grow on less but if you want to continue cycling you will find yourself using more and more.
    I do see you are running what I am running pretty much dosage wise and after only 3 cycles this seems a bit on the high side. I would think 600 mgs tes and 50 mgs of a bombs would be plenty. Are you sure your gear is dosed accurately?
    Last edited by Buster Brown; 05-15-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Thread Information