• 1 Post By DrewZ
  • 2 Post By Oki-Des
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By DrewZ
  • 1 Post By DrewZ

Thread: First Time Anavar!!!

superclasss is offline New Member

Question First Time Anavar!!!

Hey everybody, I'm 26 years old,5'10" 180lbs and in a good shape. Never used any kind of steroid before. I wanna get rid of some stubborn fat and skin on my low abdominals. I wanna point my purpose clearly out. I do not wanna get bigger. I'm already lean and I wanna stay lean. Till I was 18 I was around 220pounds and then lost lots of weights with a proper diet. I just wanna get rid of that part over my low abdominals and get some strength. My low level bb friend and his doctor cousin recommend me to use Anavar for 8week and clomid for PCT.

First 4days 10mg in the AM, 10mg in the PM
    5-10.days 20mg in the AM, 20mg in the PM
    10-17.days 40mg in the AM, 40mg in the PM
    18-25.days 60mg in the AM, 60mg in the PM
    26-34.days 80mg in the AM, 80mg in the PM
    35-42.days 60mg in the AM, 60mg in the PM
    43-49.days 40mg in the AM, 40mg in the PM
    50-56.days 20mg in the AM, 20mg in the PM.

and clomid for PCT.

They both say I definitely do not need a test base since Anavar is not so harsh on the body and since I won't use excessive amount of it. My friend has been using it with higher doses twice a year before his competitions for last 3 years. He gets the blood work regularly and said he never had any problems with using Anavar the way above but with higher dosages so I should be fine. I see there are many knowledgeable people here and so I wanna get your opinions. They are really very important for me. I really value my body and I do not wanna hurt it. Unless I'm %100 convinced Anavar usage like this is not going to hurt me much, I won't use it. So please share your knowledge and experience.

Thank you all in advance.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    steroids dont burn fat, diet is the key.

yes I know but the more muscle you have the more your metabolism is and the more fat you burn. My diet is pretty good and strict. I could share if you wanna look at it btw. I was really wondering if the way I post is effective and safe.

I would never advise someone to cycle oral only and also pyramiding is useless it is best to stick with one consistant dose. Anavar is very mild so 80mg is really the amount to run, I would advise you to take a trt dose of test to keep things functioning properly.
    superclasss likes this.

Thank you I'll keep that in mind. His cousin is a sport doctor of a soccer team in Turkey and he says I could use it that way and it's not gonna affect my test levels much and if I do test base it would affect my test levels more in the long-term but when I search people say I shouldn't use Anavar like this. I really do not know what to do actually

Test is best truely, 500mg Test E per week is best for a first cycle. HCG and a good pct is key to recovering.

Thanks again I'll ask them about this. They said I should use clomid for PCT. But you wouldn't advise use of Anavar above. I got it. Trying to get as much info as I can get.

Just keep doind research there is stickies on first cycles on this site that are very informative.
    superclasss likes this.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    whoever wrote this plan up for you doesn't have a clue what they're doing and are not looking out for you.

Studies that say Anavar isn't that harsh or suppressive are talking about less than or equal to 10mg a day doses which will do absolutely nothing for a male.

You also wont hear of anyone running at 160mg a day like you have planned out, that is excessive.

You will definitely be shut down if you do what you plan on doing.

If your buddy is doing var only cycles and at doses even half of what you have planned and says his bloodwork doesnt show him shut down, then he has sugar pills not Anavar.

as redz said, diet is key.
    superclasss likes this.

Thank you Drewz for the attention. Either I understand something wrong talking him or they are really doing something wrong cause not everybody else can be wrong. I think I'll just forget about the Anavar and keep doing what I've been doing all the time. Eating very clean and working hard.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superclasss
    Thank you Drewz for the attention. Either I understand something wrong talking him or they are really doing something wrong cause not everybody else can be wrong. I think I'll just forget about the Anavar and keep doing what I've been doing all the time. Eating very clean and working hard.
    Last year i did anavar only cycle for a month at 50 mg day.I heard people saying that anavar it doesn't shut you down cuz it's mild steroid etc,but brother,anavar shuts you down hard!At least it did to me,and it took like 5-6 months after pct to recover,and not to mention cholesterol going to the roof.It's stupid to do oral only cycle.
    superclasss likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    If anavar shuts you Down hard, then what about other roids?. Test will also shut you Down hard. I think anavaronly cycle is ok for his goals, he dont think bodybuilding, just wanna use help for getting lean.
    His priority is min. sides.

From all ive red an anavar only cycle gives less sides than a test and anavar cycle. Fore sure it will be much easier to recover from an anavaronly than a test/anavar.

And i would also say an anavaronly cycle gives less sides than a test only cycle. But im no superexpert:-).
    But an anavar/test cycle will make u feel better on cycle. That i agree.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    If anavar shuts you Down hard, then what about other roids?. Test will also shut you Down hard. I think anavaronly cycle is ok for his goals, he dont think bodybuilding, just wanna use help for getting lean. His priority is min. sides. From all ive red an anavar only cycle gives less sides than a test and anavar cycle. Fore sure it will be much easier to recover from an anavaronly than a test/anavar. And i would also say an anavaronly cycle gives less sides than a test only cycle. But im no superexpert:-). But an anavar/test cycle will make u feel better on cycle. That i agree.
    You see results on anavar only cycle if you are under 10%bf and maybe with no harsh sides,but i was at 25% bf,and while on cycle ive seen strength going up,and a vein popping up on my right biceps,thats all.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hope you dont have a girlfriend, by week 4 I bet your dick will be useless

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    If anavar shuts you Down hard, then what about other roids?. Test will also shut you Down hard. I think anavaronly cycle is ok for his goals, he dont think bodybuilding, just wanna use help for getting lean.
    His priority is min. sides.

From all ive red an anavar only cycle gives less sides than a test and anavar cycle. Fore sure it will be much easier to recover from an anavaronly than a test/anavar.

And i would also say an anavaronly cycle gives less sides than a test only cycle. But im no superexpert:-).
    But an anavar/test cycle will make u feel better on cycle. That i agree.
    If anavar can shut you down - then I think you answered your own question! Yes... All steroids (test, nandrolone , etc etc ) will shut you down real hard! Hence the use of HCG (to keep testes functional, and help aid in a faster recovery - while mimicking our LH production)...

Oral only cycles are a waste time health and $$$...

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    If anavar shuts you Down hard, then what about other roids?. Test will also shut you Down hard. I think anavaronly cycle is ok for his goals, he dont think bodybuilding, just wanna use help for getting lean. His priority is min. sides. From all ive red an anavar only cycle gives less sides than a test and anavar cycle. Fore sure it will be much easier to recover from an anavaronly than a test/anavar. And i would also say an anavaronly cycle gives less sides than a test only cycle. But im no superexpert:-). But an anavar/test cycle will make u feel better on cycle. That i agree.
    All steroids shut u down its true, so u have no testosterone in your body, that's why testosterone should be a base of all ur cycles

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superclasss
    Hey everybody, I'm 26 years old,5'10" 180lbs and in a good shape. Never used any kind of steroid before. I wanna get rid of some stubborn fat and skin on my low abdominals. I wanna point my purpose clearly out. I do not wanna get bigger. I'm already lean and I wanna stay lean. Till I was 18 I was around 220pounds and then lost lots of weights with a proper diet. I just wanna get rid of that part over my low abdominals and get some strength. My low level bb friend and his doctor cousin recommend me to use Anavar for 8week and clomid for PCT. First 4days 10mg in the AM, 10mg in the PM 5-10.days 20mg in the AM, 20mg in the PM 10-17.days 40mg in the AM, 40mg in the PM 18-25.days 60mg in the AM, 60mg in the PM 26-34.days 80mg in the AM, 80mg in the PM 35-42.days 60mg in the AM, 60mg in the PM 43-49.days 40mg in the AM, 40mg in the PM 50-56.days 20mg in the AM, 20mg in the PM. and clomid for PCT. They both say I definitely do not need a test base since Anavar is not so harsh on the body and since I won't use excessive amount of it. My friend has been using it with higher doses twice a year before his competitions for last 3 years. He gets the blood work regularly and said he never had any problems with using Anavar the way above but with higher dosages so I should be fine. I see there are many knowledgeable people here and so I wanna get your opinions. They are really very important for me. I really value my body and I do not wanna hurt it. Unless I'm %100 convinced Anavar usage like this is not going to hurt me much, I won't use it. So please share your knowledge and experience. Thank you all in advance.

Test only cycle is great for cutting, if diet is on point add in some cardio it's way better than Anavar only cycle. A oral only cycle is bad for ur health, don't do it

tectime is offline Member
    Try eating a handful of good healthy clean food every two hrs all day if you want to cut.raise your metabolism! steroids are for building strength and developing a muscular physique. It's like stoking a fire.... If you add a piece of wood every couple of hrs the fire burns hot and is always consuming... If you add fuel after the fire slows down it takes longer to fire back up and doesn't burn everything just lets shit smolder. I know people say it all the time and usually they are parrots repeating what they've heard but when it comes to any of this .... Bulking , cutting , sculpting , whatever it truly comes down to how and what you eat and use as fuel for your body.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Come on guys, i mean really??....An anavar only cycle gives more sides than a test only cycle and even a test/anavar cycle??

Bullshit

Come on guys, i mean really??....An anavar only cycle gives more sides than a test only cycle and even a test/anavar cycle??

Bullshit
    Yup, when a test only cycle is done right(see beginner cycle sticky by Austinite) and least for me I didn't have any sides, had incredible results and recovered quickly.

The point is once Anavar shuts you down you're going to have low-t... well more like No-T!
    You'll feel like hell, you aren't going to be able to please your lady, and you'll lose any progress you made you come off anyways.

There is no point in running any anabolics without substituting the testosterone you will be losing.
    NACH3 likes this.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    It is not like many of us knew all of this stuff when we started. Some of us old farts had to learn by trial and error; and believe me, there were a lot of errors. Please keep in mind that we are not selling you anything, therefore for any of us to take the time to write to you is only to help you do this stuff as safely as possible.
    Some of it might not make sense, but it does not mean it is not true. I screwed myself up when I was younger than you, but at least I have the excuse that we did not even have the internet and this amazing resource full of information to guide me. Now, I have low-T, ED and spend thousands of dollars a year to keep my body right, and my woman happy. Ha ha.
    I am not saying you should not be skeptical of everything you hear, but considering no one here is charging money for advice and your friends are probably charging you money for gear you should be more skeptical of what they are saying. And, I would not believe my friend who said he talked to his doctor about you. Not many doctors are going to offer advice which includes taking illegal drugs for their patients friends. Especially considering they have nothing to gain for their bad advice and plenty to lose.
    Of course you have to make your own decisions, but if something goes wrong you will simply be another guy who had to learn about these things on their own instead of listening to those who tried to help. Good luck and hang around. We are not trying to piss you off or scare you away. We just have our own thoughts here that are truly based on past experiences and past failures as well as past successes.
    NACH3 and superclasss like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Bullshit

Yes, really! Well test/var is ok... If your running an AI HCG on cycle... Var only = see post 20(DrewZ)

Have a read...

Cycles without Testosterone: Why you should avoid them at all costs

& - My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by NACH3; 08-03-2015 at 03:11 PM.
    Oki-Des likes this.

Sirbattos is offline New Member
    I'm starting to see a lot of negatives from people about VAR, bugger because some of the research I did looked interesting

Thanks for the concern Oki-Des and all of you guys. He wouldn't charge me cause I know him since I was 6 and he's been helping me a lot without suggesting me any steroids for last 2 years. Also, I know his cousin who is doctor. However, as exactly you and others mentioned that doesn't mean they know everything completely correct. I mean his body is great and he works really hard. When I tell him bro I'm not gonna take it he was like however you feel comfortable then we'll keep working without steroids. He says he didn't even do PCT taking clomid or anything, only doing very strict diet when he used only Anavar . But when he did Winstrol and Drol he used test and he did a good PCT.

This is my cutting diet

Morning: 150g Turkey/chicken + 1cup egg white + 1/2cup oatmeal with half a banana and 1 TS PB(banana and PB every other day)

Second meal: 165g Chicken + 1 cup cooked brown rice + 100g vegetables

Third meal: 165g Tilapia + 150g boiled potato

Fourth meal: 165g Chicken/Turkey + 1 Grapefruit

Fifth meal: 165g Salmon + 100g potato

I take 50g protein powder + 50g carb powder after my workouts. I do at least 160mins cardio every week.

I think considering my body Anavar seems to suit me but as I said before I don't wanna risk my body.

I wanna thank all of you guys again. I'm really glad I joined here!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1656.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	433.0 KB 
ID:	158446Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9545.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	594.7 KB 
ID:	158447

Quote Originally Posted by superclasss View Post
    Thanks for the concern Oki-Des and all of you guys. He wouldn't charge me cause I know him since I was 6 and he's been helping me a lot without suggesting me any steroids for last 2 years. Also, I know his cousin who is doctor. However, as exactly you and others mentioned that doesn't mean they know everything completely correct. I mean his body is great and he works really hard. When I tell him bro I'm not gonna take it he was like however you feel comfortable then we'll keep working without steroids. He says he didn't even do PCT taking clomid or anything, only doing very strict diet when he used only Anavar . But when he did Winstrol and Drol he used test and he did a good PCT.

This is my cutting diet

Morning: 150g Turkey/chicken + 1cup egg white + 1/2cup oatmeal with half a banana and 1 TS PB(banana and PB every other day)

Second meal: 165g Chicken + 1 cup cooked brown rice + 100g vegetables

Third meal: 165g Tilapia + 150g boiled potato

Fourth meal: 165g Chicken/Turkey + 1 Grapefruit

Fifth meal: 165g Salmon + 100g potato

I take 50g protein powder + 50g carb powder after my workouts. I do at least 160mins cardio every week.

I think considering my body Anavar seems to suit me but as I said before I don't wanna risk my body.

I wanna thank all of you guys again. I'm really glad I joined here!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1656.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	433.0 KB 
ID:	158446Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9545.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	594.7 KB 
ID:	158447
    Smart decision to continue to work hard naturally, you can achieve your goals without the drugs for sure.

If I may suggest a few things that I've found to work for me really well when cutting down;

Ditch the carb powder, and keep your carbs lower in the evening.
    I actually do not eat fruit when I cut, and I keep my fats on the lower end too. - If you are having some really intense workouts I could see justifying a banana 30-60 mins pre workout to sustain you.
    If you are going to have fats from nuts I would suggest eating them with your last meal of the day.
    You will shred down real fast if you do moderate cardio AFTER your training every day.

My profile pic is pre joining the dark side, 100% all natural.
    It's all about diet, and intense workouts followed up with that stair mill.
    superclasss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    Smart decision to continue to work hard naturally, you can achieve your goals without the steroids (sorry, I had to change the previous word cause I have less than 25posts) for sure.

If I may suggest a few things that I've found to work for me really well when cutting down;

Ditch the carb powder, and keep your carbs lower in the evening.
    I actually do not eat fruit when I cut, and I keep my fats on the lower end too. - If you are having some really intense workouts I could see justifying a banana 30-60 mins pre workout to sustain you.
    If you are going to have fats from nuts I would suggest eating them with your last meal of the day.
    You will shred down real fast if you do moderate cardio AFTER your training every day.

My profile pic is pre joining the dark side, 100% all natural.
    It's all about diet, and intense workouts followed up with that stair mill.
    Course you could suggest. Thanks for the tips. I always do my cardio after my workout like 30-35mins now. The diet shows what I eat at my max actually. I cut some carbs off occasionally. I try not to have over 30-40g of cashews. I'll listen your suggestion so stop taking carb powder, and trying to do stair mill more often cause I usually ride cycle around 140 heart rate.

Thanks for suggestions again. Great pic btw, it is like what I'm trying to become

Sounds like you're doing the right things.

You can do whatever cardio you like, I prefer stairs. Its hard to cheat a good cardio session on stairs

At your age I'd keep your heart rate at 145-155

Don't forget to sip your BCAAs throughout.

Ever think of starting a cutting log w/ progress pics?
    It can be very helpful for you and for everyone else.

Best of luck
    superclasss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    Sounds like you're doing the right things.

You can do whatever cardio you like, I prefer stairs. Its hard to cheat a good cardio session on stairs

At your age I'd keep your heart rate at 145-155

Don't forget to sip your BCAAs throughout.

Ever think of starting a cutting log w/ progress pics?
    It can be very helpful for you and for everyone else.

Best of luck
    Yes I always have my BCAAs throughout my workout like 5-10g. I also take L-carnitine and one other fat burner in mornings and before my workouts. I think I could start a topic like this when I put my things in order soon I even learned a lot just under this topic. I'm sure it's going to contribute me and everyone else a lot as well.

Thank you again! Best wishes!

Thread Information