Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By musclestack
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Input on my next cycle

musclestack is offline Productive Member

Input on my next cycle

Well, I won't be running anything for a while due to an injury, and I just finished PCT from my last cycle a couple weeks ago, but I want to get everything on hand now so I'm prepared. This will be my 4th cycle (I ran a few cycles when I was way too young several years ago, so I'm not including them...although honestly, if I included everything, this would be more like my 7th cycle...anyways, I've ran 3 cycles over the past 2 1/2 years).

Stats:
    31 years old
    5'9"
    210 lbs.
    14%bf (guessing by comparing myself to others' pictures)

I know what compounds I would like to run, but I would like some help on the dosages. I want to run Test P, Tren A, and Mast P. I was thinking of the following dosages:

Week 1-12: Test P @ 150mg EOD
    Week 1-10: Tren A @ 125mg EOD
    Week 1-10: Mast P @ ??? (would like some input on the dosage as I've never ran Masteron before)
    Week 1-12: HCG @ 500iu per week

Week 13-16: Toremifene @ 120/90/60/30
    Week 13-18: Nolva @ 40/40/20/20/20/20
    Week 13-16: DAA @ 3 grams/day

Will have liver support throughout cycle.

First cycle was Test P only, second was Test E and Anavar , and third cycle was Test P, NPP, and Anavar. Highest doses for test was 150mg EOD, highest for Test E was 750mg/week, highest for NPP was 150mg EOD, and highest for Anavar was 100mg/day.

Open to any and all suggestions!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Seems a lot of tren for first time tren user, if your new to tren i doubt you need that much to yield results.

I wouldnt exceed 300mgs of tren a week for a first tren run, i also dont even think you need the masterone in there,

Test 250-500mg a week (some prefer high test some prefer low test when on a tren cycle),
    Tren at 300mg a week should be a great cycle,
    If you still want the mast then id run that at 400-500mg a week
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-02-2015 at 06:50 AM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Based on your multiple short ester compounds, I'm presuming that you're cutting. As such, I like the Mast addition here, likely at 100 mg/eod. I do side with TaxMan on the Tren being a little high for a first-timer, but as long as your Test exceeds it this is not a major problem. Being a proponent of less is more with regard to total compounds, I have the question the HCG decision. Many include it rather matter of factly, whereas it should only be run in cases where there is prior history of need. So if your experience dictates recovery need then great, if not, don't bother. Interesting Nolva increments, it typically starts at 100 and breaks down in increments of 25, it's not a point of contention, just odd.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Mast is usually ran w/tren a & prop(mast gives a synergistic effect and helps a lil w/estro nothing like an AI) - again I'd run mast at around 3-400mgs/wk as tren will take over - I like high test w/my cycles...

I think your tren is dosed a lil high tbh - low dose tren a at 150mgs wk is a fat burning animal(but I'd say 350mgs/wk is a good starting point) - I pin ed just so I can have the same dose ed whereas eod your going 4 on 3 on repeat - just me tho

Everything else looks good imo

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Based on your multiple short ester compounds, I'm presuming that you're cutting. As such, I like the Mast addition here, likely at 100 mg/eod. I do side with TaxMan on the Tren being a little high for a first-timer, but as long as your Test exceeds it this is not a major problem. Being a proponent of less is more with regard to total compounds, I have the question the HCG decision. Many include it rather matter of factly, whereas it should only be run in cases where there is prior history of need. So if your experience dictates recovery need then great, if not, don't bother. Interesting Nolva increments, it typically starts at 100 and breaks down in increments of 25, it's not a point of contention, just odd.
    Thank you for the response, Magic. No, I am not cutting, I just happen to be a big fan of short esters. I seem to hold less water with them (I still hold a bit of water even with a properly dosed AI), and I also like the fact that I can jump into PCT a few days after the cycle ends as opposed to a couple weeks, THEORETICALLY allowing me to jump back on the next cycle sooner. I also don't like oral kick starters, one, because they're harsh and two, because most of the weight gain is water. Short esters allow me to put on quality mass right from the beginning of the cycle.

Noted on the Tren being slightly too high. I will reduce the dosage a bit. Are you sure, on the Nolva comment that you're not getting it confused with Clomid? Almost all Nolva PCTs I've seen are 40/40/20/20. I always extend it a couple of weeks at 20mg per day.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Mast is usually ran w/tren a & prop(mast gives a synergistic effect and helps a lil w/estro nothing like an AI) - again I'd run mast at around 3-400mgs/wk as tren will take over - I like high test w/my cycles...

I think your tren is dosed a lil high tbh - low dose tren a at 150mgs wk is a fat burning animal(but I'd say 350mgs/wk is a good starting point) - I pin ed just so I can have the same dose ed whereas eod your going 4 on 3 on repeat - just me tho

Everything else looks good imo
    Thanks, NACH. That's exactly the reasons why I want to incorporate Mast...the synergistic effect and to help with sides (as we discussed through PM). And good idea on pinning every day instead of EOD...I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Seems a lot of tren for first time tren user, if your new to tren i doubt you need that much to yield results.

I wouldnt exceed 300mgs of tren a week for a first tren run, i also dont even think you need the masterone in there,

Test 250-500mg a week (some prefer high test some prefer low test when on a tren cycle),
    Tren at 300mg a week should be a great cycle,
    If you still want the mast then id run that at 400-500mg a week
    Thanks, Tax. I am going to reduce the Tren dose. As mentioned below, I like the idea of the synergistic effect of Tren and Mast so I want to give it a shot. Ok, I must be honest here...one of the compounds I ran when I was younger (too young) was Tren at 400mg per week, so technically, this is not my first time with it...it's just been a really looong time since I've used it. Having said that, I am still going to reduce the dose.

Revised proposed cycle:

Week 1-12: Test P @ 75mg/day
    Week 1-10: Tren A @ 50mg/day
    Week 1-10: Mast P @ 50mg/day
    Week 1-12: HCG @ 500iu/week

PCT will remain the same.

What do you guys think?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Thank you for the response, Magic. No, I am not cutting, I just happen to be a big fan of short esters. I seem to hold less water with them (I still hold a bit of water even with a properly dosed AI), and I also like the fact that I can jump into PCT a few days after the cycle ends as opposed to a couple weeks, THEORETICALLY allowing me to jump back on the next cycle sooner. I also don't like oral kick starters, one, because they're harsh and two, because most of the weight gain is water. Short esters allow me to put on quality mass right from the beginning of the cycle.

Noted on the Tren being slightly too high. I will reduce the dosage a bit. Are you sure, on the Nolva comment that you're not getting it confused with Clomid? Almost all Nolva PCTs I've seen are 40/40/20/20. I always extend it a couple of weeks at 20mg per day.
    Your nolva is gtg as it should be increased to 6 wks - and you use Torem correct?

I think Magic got the two mixed up also as tamox always comes in increments of 10/20mgs

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Revised proposed cycle:

Week 1-12: Test P @ 75mg/day
    Week 1-10: Tren A @ 50mg/day
    Week 1-10: Mast P @ 50mg/day
    Week 1-12: HCG @ 500iu/week

PCT will remain the same.

What do you guys think?
    I like - I think your doses are good but I may go either a tad lower w/the mast or just a lil higher w/your tren, although it's going to win outright at the AR!
    musclestack likes this.

Your nolva is gtg as it should be increased to 6 wks - and you use Torem correct?

I think Magic got the two mixed up also as tamox always comes in increments of 10/20mgs
    Yes, using Toremifene @ 120/90/60/30. PCT sucks (I'm feeling much better than I was when I PM'ed you), but it's made MUCH worse with Clomid lol!

I like - I think your doses are good but I may go either a tad lower w/the mast or just a lil higher w/your tren, although it's going to win outright at the AR!
    Thanks, NACH!

Thread Information