Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922

Thread: First Cy cle Help and thoughts are appreciated.

thatguy007 is offline New Member

Question First Cy cle Help and thoughts are appreciated.

Hello All, I am a new member 26 years old male 217 LBS at 17 % BF (I have gy no from teenage years when i was 260 LBS fat ball)

Here is what i am planing on taking for 16 weeks cycle...

*Te st (sustanon ) @ 400 mgs per week (200 2 shots).
    *E Q @ 400 mgs per week (200 2 shots).
    * I am not sure if i should go with the STANE or ANASTROZOLE.
    *I want to run HCG not sure about the dosage yet.
    * As far as PCT I have no idea yet.. still dong my research so i am all ears.

any thoughts? I was told this cycle will work for cutting or bulking!! what do you think? I could lean out a bit but I also have some room for more weigh t to add. I haven't decided if i should cut or bulk with everything I am running..

Cheers

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A few thoughts;

BF is on the high side for AAS....how tall are you?

You're carrying nearly 40 pounds of fat.

1st cycle (when the time comes) should be ONLY test e or c.

Can you elaborate on personal stats? Height, years training, typical diet, work/school? Any food allergies, injuries, etc.

Goals?

Very knowledgeable and I learned a lot. Thank you so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    A few thoughts;

BF is on the high side for AAS....how tall are you?

You're carrying nearly 40 pounds of fat.

1st cycle (when the time comes) should be ONLY test e or c.

Can you elaborate on personal stats? Height, years training, typical diet, work/school? Any food allergies, injuries, etc.

Goals?

Scorpion, Thank you is first of all.

It is true I am carrying a lot of fat and should probley use this cycle as a cutting one. This is now my first initial cycle. My first one.. the guy put me on Deca and Dbol alone!!!! I got gyno so I learned my lesson. Last year I went to a hormone clinic and they put me on Test, HCG , and ANASTROZOLE. I added 24 pounds in 4 months and stayed the same fat percentage so it was Okay-ish. That got out of control.. it is very expensive so I am going through a different approach.

I am 5'10" I've been training for about 6 years ( first 3 years were on and off) and I got serious about lifting about year and half ago. no allergies or injuries. Diet is clean 90% of the time. but I never really do any cardio but will start if i decided to actually cut this time.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	007.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	198.6 KB 
ID:	164621

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You dont need aas too loose weight! You need to get your diet and bf in check before you cycle.You are a long way from 17% bro.But in the end its your choice.But remember this.You only get 1 st cycle and on it you will grow like a weed.WHY waste it on cutting?

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy007 View Post
    Hello All, I am a new member 26 years old male 217 LBS at 17 % BF (I have gy no from teenage years when i was 260 LBS fat ball)

Here is what i am planing on taking for 16 weeks cycle...

*Te st (sustanon ) @ 400 mgs per week (200 2 shots).
    *E Q @ 400 mgs per week (200 2 shots).
    * I am not sure if i should go with the STANE or ANASTROZOLE.
    *I want to run HCG not sure about the dosage yet.
    * As far as PCT I have no idea yet.. still dong my research so i am all ears.

any thoughts? I was told this cycle will work for cutting or bulking!! what do you think? I could lean out a bit but I also have some room for more weigh t to add. I haven't decided if i should cut or bulk with everything I am running..

Cheers
    Bro you have no clue what your doing! your going to have major issues with gyno. If this is your physice after "lifting" for 3 years then juice is definitely not for you. BTW eq would be pretty much useless at your 25%+ body fat. Sorry to be so blunt

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thats not 17%. With already having gyno you are more likely going to have issues with your bf that high. Read the link MrBB posted and get that bf down first, less fat=less estrogen issues. You could end up with a nice pair of tits, but I dont think thats what your looking for We have a great diet section, stick around, get in better shape and by then you will know all you need to know.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You dont need aas too loose weight! You need to get your diet and bf in check before you cycle.You are a long way from 17% bro.But in the end its your choice.But remember this.You only get 1 st cycle and on it you will grow like a weed.WHY waste it on cutting?
    Bump this 100x

#1 ANABOLICS DON'T BURN FAT. OP; You need to get that bro-science out of your head immediately.
    #2 a year and a half of serious training is not even close to sufficient dues paying time.
    #3 you don't do cardio? C'mon bro......
    Last edited by Scorpion0922; 07-23-2016 at 10:08 AM.
    songdog likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Man and all this time I thought aas burned fat. :0

Thread Information