Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Anavar 3x per week???

Hungrygirl is offline Female Member

Anavar 3x per week???

Hi! I need some help here.

I proactively asked my trainer for anavar . He's a well-respected trainer and has several IFBB pros he trains. He gave me my anavar today (he's very supportive and says it's great for women). However, the dosing he gave me is something I've never heard of.

He gave me 35mg tablets and told me to take half of one 3x per week and hour before I train- on my lifting days with him. I've seen the women he has trained and they look amazing. Has anyone ever heard of a cycle like this? 17.5 mg 3x per week? He plans to run this and then clen the last two weeks before my show.

TIA!

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Sounds a little complicated to me. The usual starting dose of Anavar for the ladies is 10mg per day, and you can always up the dosage on later cycles.

My advise is cut those pills into thirds and start at 10mg per day for the duration of your chosen cycle. This is will provide a stable blood level and improve results as opposed to running it every third day and having unstable blood levels. That's not optimal.
    Last edited by Vash the Stampede; 09-25-2016 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    Sounds a little complicated to me. The usual starting dose of Anavar for the ladies is 10mg per day, and you can always up the dosage on later cycles.

My advise is cut those pills into thirds and start at 10mg per day for the duration of your chosen cycle. This is will provide a stable blood level and improve results as opposed to running it every third day and having unstable blood levels. That's not optimal.
    Thanks! I was even thinking of maybe cutting them into fourths for 8.25 mg per day- at least for a start.

Wondering if his rationale is to maximize the anavar on lifting days.
    Last edited by Hungrygirl; 09-25-2016 at 07:52 PM.
    ryobi1 likes this.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Unusual cycle. Ask him and report back.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Unusual cycle. Ask him and report back.
    I will. This isn't his first rodeo and I trust him with my nutrition and training. After my research I was just surprised at this one...

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungrygirl View Post
    Thanks! I was even thinking of maybe cutting them into fourths for 8.25 mg per day- at least for a start.

Wondering if his rationale is to maximize the anavar on lifting days.
    this sounds like a good start, less is better, unusual mgs dose, might wonder what
    it is, anytime ive ran var its usually taken 2-3 weeks before it kicks in, but still enjoy
    bennifits after discontinued.
    any dosage for ladies has usually been 5mgs to start, up to 10,
    ive only heard it is amplified in women, I would be on the safe side,
    I dont think sides would be fun,
    whatch how your body responds and adjust if you need (want) more.
    have you done BW.... watch your liver and kidneys

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've heard (and tried) using orals 3-4x a week,
    but then only in conjunction with injectables so that I always had high levels of AAS in my system.

Women don't get shut down the same as men,
    but I still think this dosing was a bit strange.

With growth hormone the anabolic effect is more determined by the weekly dosage, than the daily dosage, at least according to a study on EOD dosing vs ED dosing in children of short stature. The weekly dosage was the same, and so was the effect on growth.

I wouldn't translate this to AAS though.

Ask your trainer what's the reasoning.
    Does he thinks this lessens the chance of virilization, improves anabolic response or what?

Quote Originally Posted by ryobi1 View Post
    this sounds like a good start, less is better, unusual mgs dose, might wonder what
    it is, anytime ive ran var its usually taken 2-3 weeks before it kicks in, but still enjoy
    bennifits after discontinued.
    any dosage for ladies has usually been 5mgs to start, up to 10,
    ive only heard it is amplified in women, I would be on the safe side,
    I dont think sides would be fun,
    whatch how your body responds and adjust if you need (want) more.
    have you done BW.... watch your liver and kidneys
    Had blood work and everything is fine. I also get testosterone pellets at 150mg. No side effects.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    I've heard (and tried) using orals 3-4x a week,
    but then only in conjunction with injectables so that I always had high levels of AAS in my system.

Women don't get shut down the same as men,
    but I still think this dosing was a bit strange.

With growth hormone the anabolic effect is more determined by the weekly dosage, than the daily dosage, at least according to a study on EOD dosing vs ED dosing in children of short stature. The weekly dosage was the same, and so was the effect on growth.

I wouldn't translate this to AAS though.

Ask your trainer what's the reasoning.
    Does he thinks this lessens the chance of virilization, improves anabolic response or what?
    He did say weekly for a woman is 70mg and this would be less. He also mentioned zero virtualization this way. I'll definitely clarify. He trains a lot of women who go pro, so I'm guessing I'm not unique with this protocol.

He half life of anavar is about 8 to 9 hours. It's recommened that it be taken daily or twice a day to maintain a constant blood level concentration. Men are prone to sides if the blood level concentration of Test fluxtuates too much. For women, I don't think this is the case. I hope a vet or a lady will comment on this. With a 9 hour half life, it's probably best to take it an hour or two before workout. I'm also curious to get comments from vets/ladies on this cycle. My thinking is this, the muscle begins to atrophy about 72 hours after workout. If that's the case, wouldn't having a constant supply of Test in the body allow the torn muscles to repair itself over a longer period of time instead of taking var 3x per week?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    He half life of anavar is about 8 to 9 hours. It's recommened that it be taken daily or twice a day to maintain a constant blood level concentration. Men are prone to sides if the blood level concentration of Test fluxtuates too much. For women, I don't think this is the case. I hope a vet or a lady will comment on this. With a 9 hour half life, it's probably best to take it an hour or two before workout. I'm also curious to get comments from vets/ladies on this cycle. My thinking is this, the muscle begins to atrophy about 72 hours after workout. If that's the case, wouldn't having a constant supply of Test in the body allow the torn muscles to repair itself over a longer period of time instead of taking var 3x per week?
    That's what I am wondering. I do have test at a constant in my body with the pellets, and taking the anavar every other day would keep it in my system every 48 hours, but I also don't want any hormonal ups and downs. I have no idea how it will make me feel just yet - like nausea, headaches, jittery, etc.

The more you guys respond, the more likely I am to cut it in quarters and go with 8.25mg per day.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Do daily

And do your own research - don't count on 3rd party word for shit. . . The shit that I have heard from "my trainer said"
    NACH3 and DocToxin8 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Do daily

And do your own research - don't count on 3rd party word for shit. . . The shit that I have heard from "my trainer said"
    I've been researching like crazy. Due to take it for the first time tomorrow.

My trainer isn't an amateur - has used gear himself. Just a weird dosage from everything I have seen.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Do daily

Agreed!

Take it ed and split your dose into 2 per day(5mgs at a time)... And yes ask as much and as many questions here as you'll get real feedback and experience to go with. Also agree as to ask him what he's trying to do/achieve!

Best of luck on your journey
    DocToxin8 and Hungrygirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Agreed!

Take it ed and split your dose into 2 per day(5mgs at a time)... And yes ask as much and as many questions here as you'll get real feedback and experience to go with. Also agree as to ask him what he's trying to do/achieve!

Best of luck on your journey
    Thank you!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thank you!
    You r welcome... The last thing you want or need is to be riding a roller coaster with your hormones... As you well know!

Those 3days that he wants you to take it... Is it b/c you guys have scheduled sessions on these days?

If so I'm thinking he's trying to use it as a pre-w/o or something of that nature... For ex; men will take d-Bol as a pre-w/o due to its very short half life... I'm just thinking out loud here HG...

You r welcome... The last thing you want or need is to be riding a roller coaster with your hormones... As you well know!

Those 3days that he wants you to take it... Is it b/c you guys have scheduled sessions on these days?

If so I'm thinking he's trying to use it as a pre-w/o or something of that nature... For ex; men will take d-Bol as a pre-w/o due to its very short half life... I'm just thinking out loud here HG...
    Yes - we have scheduled sessions 3x per week. I am a hard gainer, so thinking also that he's trying to amp up muscle in the final stretch before competition (8 weeks out).

I don't like ups and downs for sure! Anything I should expect taking this (racing heart, dizziness, etc.?)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes - we have scheduled sessions 3x per week. I am a hard gainer, so thinking also that he's trying to amp up muscle in the final stretch before competition (8 weeks out).

I don't like ups and downs for sure! Anything I should expect taking this (racing heart, dizziness, etc.?)
    Irritability, unstable mood, anxiety, lethargy(due to the ups and downs) - it's like once you take it your good that day, but yet your levels of var are constantly dropping off b4 it's taken again on the day of your session... I'm sure you'd be much better off keeping a smaller dose(same dose tho) over the period of your prep and asjusting thereafter?!

So your 8wks out... Are you holding water in your lower extremities(Moreso)? Dropping compounds b4 the show will help you lose water but I'm not getting this 8wks out... Just ask him what his plans are for you... It is your body HG! Ask as many questions as possible so your both on the same page... Share with him your concerns, too.

Irritability, unstable mood, anxiety, lethargy(due to the ups and downs) - it's like once you take it your good that day, but yet your levels of var are constantly dropping off b4 it's taken again on the day of your session... I'm sure you'd be much better off keeping a smaller dose(same dose tho) over the period of your prep and asjusting thereafter?!

So your 8wks out... Are you holding water in your lower extremities(Moreso)? Dropping compounds b4 the show will help you lose water but I'm not getting this 8wks out... Just ask him what his plans are for you... It is your body HG! Ask as many questions as possible so your both on the same page... Share with him your concerns, too.
    I do hold a little water on my lower stomach, not so much my legs. He's planning to add Clen the last two weeks. Right now, due to muscle loss because of an injury, I am trying to keep as much on me as possible before the show!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi! I need some help here.

I proactively asked my trainer for anavar . He's a well-respected trainer and has several IFBB pros he trains. He gave me my anavar today (he's very supportive and says it's great for women). However, the dosing he gave me is something I've never heard of.

He gave me 35mg tablets and told me to take half of one 3x per week and hour before I train- on my lifting days with him. I've seen the women he has trained and they look amazing. Has anyone ever heard of a cycle like this? 17.5 mg 3x per week? He plans to run this and then clen the last two weeks before my show.

TIA!

If you were working with me I would have you taking 2.5-10mg MAX per day.
    You need to use ANAVAR daily for best results.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    That's a wide range.

What factors would you take into account when advising a var dosage for women?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Interesting. In a scaled up and then back down fashion?

I do hold a little water on my lower stomach, not so much my legs. He's planning to add Clen the last two weeks. Right now, due to muscle loss because of an injury, I am trying to keep as much on me as possible before the show!
    That clen stuff is pretty harsh. When I get upwards of 80mcg/ed, I get the shakes pretty bad, cold sweat, cramp in my abs that looks I swalled a baseball. But that crazy stuff does work. So I'm trying a new clen regiment. I'm taking only 40mcg every morning and Keto at night. It's been about 4 weeks and I've gotten leaner. I don't get the crazy cramps or the cold sweat. I do get a little shakey.

Blog Entries
    I've been researching like crazy. Due to take it for the first time tomorrow.

My trainer isn't an amateur - has used gear himself. Just a weird dosage from everything I have seen.

I hear ya, researching stuff that theoretically doesn't exist could be tough

Even if he/she ran gear don't mean much - some guys I personally know are trainers/coaches - and they just make up the dumbest crap

Make sure your var is 100% legit - you want this

Unless it's HG or possibly from a very legit source

Don't over complicate stuff - you'll be fine
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 09-28-2016 at 12:32 AM.

I hear ya, researching stuff that theoretically doesn't exist could be tough

Even if he/she ran gear don't mean much - some guys I personally know are trainers/coaches - and they just make up the dumbest crap

Make sure your var is 100% legit - you want this

Unless it's HG or possibly from a very legit source

Don't over complicate stuff - you'll be fine
    Thanks! I may buy that. I trust my coach- he gets it from a compounding pharmacy. But it's always better to be safe rather than sorry....

Took the Anavar for the first time yesterday. Didn't feel anything at all on the first dose (I split as suggested). I had a little bit of heart racing (like 10 mins) on second dose. Totally could be mental though.

If you can't pee standing yet, that Anavar 's fake. LOL You're gonna like it when you start seeing the results.

Blog Entries
    I trust my coach- he gets it from a compounding pharmacy.

Compounding pharmacy that produces var < hmmm

I get mine straight from the Bayer factory down the street. . . . LoL

So.... On day 3 now. I've noticed I am definitely exhausted at night. I've only had that "anxious" feeling when I have taken the second dose of the day - it doesn't last more than 10 mins. I have been doing a total of 1/3 of a pill in two doses - so about 8.25 a day.

When I asked my trainer about his reasoning for 17.5 3x per week, he did say for better use during lifting and gains with less side effects. I've still just been taking it daily.

If you can't pee standing yet, that Anavar's fake. LOL You're gonna like it when you start seeing the results.
    Grooooooooosssss lol

I'm guessing a week or so for results to start showing from what I've read.

Well I guess I will know soon enough....

How's it going.

Not sure about the logic but go with it. Experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    How's it going.

Not sure about the logic but go with it. Experiment.
    I am going with the recommended daily dosing (based on how I am breaking it up - getting 8-10mg per day split into two doses). I may change it up or increase towards the end.

Have had 5 full days. I'm soooo impatient. Ready for my muscles now, please and thank you!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    So.... On day 3 now. I've noticed I am definitely exhausted at night. I've only had that "anxious" feeling when I have taken the second dose of the day - it doesn't last more than 10 mins. I have been doing a total of 1/3 of a pill in two doses - so about 8.25 a day.

When I asked my trainer about his reasoning for 17.5 3x per week, he did say for better use during lifting and gains with less side effects. I've still just been taking it daily.

^^ Interesting... I could see adding maybe 5mgs extra on training days IF that's what he's actually trying to do! B/c one would think...
    - If your blood levels are more stable throughout(like you've been doing on an ed schedule)and then maybe HE would have you add say 5mgs 1-2hrs b4 your session(3x wk) that would make more sense than 17.5 3 days a wk?? I wish I had more info for you but it seems your doing the best thing you can do(at the moment) it'll definitely get better

Tbh - that's the only other reasoning I could see but still not 3days a wk! Keep taking it ed split like you have and it'll be kicking shortly I'd suspect!

Quote Originally Posted by Hungrygirl
    I am going with the recommended daily dosing (based on how I am breaking it up - getting 8-10mg per day split into two doses). I may change it up or increase towards the end. Have had 5 full days. I'm soooo impatient. Ready for my muscles now, please and thank you!
    Takes about 2 weeks.

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    I am going with the recommended daily dosing (based on how I am breaking it up - getting 8-10mg per day split into two doses). I may change it up or increase towards the end.

Have had 5 full days. I'm soooo impatient. Ready for my muscles now, please and thank you!
    if youre a hard gainer, then I wouldnt put the emphasis on muscle
    size, but your strength should increase as well as deffinition,

Hope you keep posting your progress. If you don't mind, I would like to see an update your bf, strength, and overall well-being.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry I know you "trust" your trainer as this isn't his first go around but I really hope you bought the test from labmax??
    Everyone "trusts" their source not saying he would do it knowingly but Anavar at a compounding pharmacy??? Maybe but that's a new one to me. Anavar is very expensive and probably the most commonly faked AAS because it's so pricey. Every 3rd day??? One only needs to research the half life to question that one. Anyhow wish you luck, if it is legit don't expect too much, make sure your expectations are in line with the actual possibly outcomes.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    One thing ive learned

Trainers or friends recommending a cycle because the look good can mean nothing

They may look good down to abusing steroids

I have a male friend i spoke to last night, a guy who advises his cycles has told him to do 5 week test and deca , then 5 week test and eq, then 4 week test and tren

Its bizzare to me, but he wont listen, he would rather listen to the guy who is huge but clearly doesnt know what hes talking about

My wife did 5mg anavar morning and evening every day for 6 weeks, she had water retention during her cycle even with a clean diet and good water intake, b6 etc, but when she came off she was ripped

Make sure you research labmax and make sure you labmax your batch of anavar before starting (ive only read part of your first post so forgive me if you have started) but anavar is widley faked and hyped for fat loss, and the cost of the powder generates this as widley counterfeited, so test it! It costs about £15/$20 to test it off the top of my head, worth every penny

Good luck
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-04-2016 at 05:06 PM.

Hope you keep posting your progress. If you don't mind, I would like to see an update your bf, strength, and overall well-being.
    Today is day 8 and I am starting to feel it I think. Lifting heavier for sure, and I am actually seeing a "pump" after working out!

I seem to be holding water as well. However, I just started my monthly so I can't definitively say it's the anavar .

Also, I think I am taking too much bc it's hard to break the pills into 6ths. ugh. I may need to get more.

Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    Sorry I know you "trust" your trainer as this isn't his first go around but I really hope you bought the test from labmax??
    Everyone "trusts" their source not saying he would do it knowingly but Anavar at a compounding pharmacy??? Maybe but that's a new one to me. Anavar is very expensive and probably the most commonly faked AAS because it's so pricey. Every 3rd day??? One only needs to research the half life to question that one. Anyhow wish you luck, if it is legit don't expect too much, make sure your expectations are in line with the actual possibly outcomes.
    I bought the test kit but it hasn't arrived yet! I've been taking it for 8 days at 1/6th of the pill. But I actually think I am getting more than that due to not breaking them evenly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information