Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: A Question on what to take in my situation

SuperPuck is offline New Member

Question A Question on what to take in my situation

How's it going, I will try to explain my situation as I can't seem to find answers that are recent and not outdated, I do acting(trying to make this my main income) and need to get slightly more ripped and built to be able to seal the deal for this role (have around 5 months to train) and my stats currently are 171cm 67kg and around 12% bf, I'm in pretty good shape but not that 5-7% more they ask for, I have a doctor that will be able to provide prescriptions only issue now is I'm not certain on what to ask for to get that 3D look you would see male Actors/Models have.

any advice on what I should be looking into would be a massive help cheers in advance.
    Last edited by SuperPuck; 10-23-2016 at 04:03 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    As you have given no info to go on I'd suggest A change in diet and workout routine.

We have dedicated sections for those, please visit them.
    songdog likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Sorry just worried about Identity, I have personal trainers in my family and its made me very knowledgeable about diet and macros so my diet is pretty solid after experimenting for years with calorie intake and macros cheers,
    Last edited by SuperPuck; 10-23-2016 at 04:38 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Your diet is solid and you weight 67kgs?? So, you trained for marathons????

If you are 20 years old like it says on your profile, all you should take is BCAAs and creatine. Taking steroids can mess you up for life. Dont think that job is worth a lifetime of hormonal problems...

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

I have gotten up to 74kg max increasing calorie intake but end up not looking cut up even though its mostly muscle mass and I do use creatine mono and theres BCAA's in my pre workout.
    to add I'm interested in something mild like oxandrolone in really low doses and I would rather take this chance that could potentially pay bills till i die.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    What are you eating on any given day? Whats your training regime like? Steroids are not magic if you eat shit and train poorly you will still look shit on gear. No offence but you are quite tiny my bet would be your eating nowhere near enough food.

I get a good 2 sometimes 3 hours training every day set off usually training 2 different muscle groups every day with 20mins of fast jogging cardio at least 3 days of the week
    I mostly train on an empty stomach with pre workout sometimes carbs before if I feel like it and for lunch and dinner mostly lean meats (Fish Chicken Beef) and use an app to make sure I get enough protein for my weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    What are you eating on any given day? Whats your training regime like? Steroids are not magic if you eat shit and train poorly you will still look shit on gear. No offence but you are quite tiny my bet would be your eating nowhere near enough food.
    I agree with you completely but its almost like i cannot get that 3D look without messing up my face from too much bf and cannot keep size if i cut down where my face has the ideal amount of fat.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Post your current macro's for your gaining lean mass diet.

Lifting on an empty stomach and for 2-3 hours at a time? Both bad ideas.
    MuscleScience and Mr.BB like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPuck View Post
    I have gotten up to 74kg max increasing calorie intake but end up not looking cut up even though its mostly muscle mass and I do use creatine mono and theres BCAA's in my pre workout.
    to add I'm interested in something mild like oxandrolone in really low doses and I would rather take this chance that could potentially pay bills till i die.
    If you want to do it (pay bills might actually be good enough reason in my book), do this, together with pharma HGH. Last 4 weeks add winstrol and cut calories to TDEE or just below it (needs adjusting as how much fat you are carrying). Do bloodwork before adding the oral to make sure everything is OK.
    Tell your trainer you want to bulk and start immediately... ah, and don't train for hypertrophy fasted! You only need 45minutes weight training 4-5 times a week. Do 30 minutes fasted cardio on non-training days.

A trainer to manage all this would be advised, as it seems you dont have the knowledge...

Thread Information