Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: STD from gear?

GenomeSoldier is offline New Member

STD from gear?

Lets say I were to get homebrew gear from somebody. Is it possible for them to maybe contaminate it with their blood and put it into the vial and possibly get an std if I were to inject it to myself? Any kind of std. I just thought about it. What if the source had herpes and he intentionally put his blood into the vial to where I would use it to inject myself with. Is this possible?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    If you are having these thoughts about not trusting a possible source or future source then on'y buy it.

To answer the other question, if it is brewed correctly I would think the alcohol put in it to destroy bacteria would kill off that stuff. But maybe this will help.
    can u get AIDS from dirty gear?

I'm not talking about just AIDS or HIV. I understand AIDS and HIV will die once it leaves the host as stated in your link to a post, but what about other STDs. What about herpes? what about warts and other STDs?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    If your concerned about that..then it the same as if you go to pump gas and then wipe your eyes after grabbing the handle after someone just got done scratching their ass or vagina and pumped gas before you lol ..so there's always a chance. So purchase from a relatable sterile source. Not some guy tht make it in his basement
    Obs likes this.

Your freakin' dude. No disrespect but do your homework prior to buying and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    If your concerned about that..then it the same as if you go to pump gas and then wipe your eyes after grabbing the handle after someone just got done scratching their ass or vagina and pumped gas before you lol ..so there's always a chance. So purchase from a relatable sterile source. Not some guy tht make it in his basement
    What? I have been buying my shit off quagmire for years! I know he sorts through the finaplix with his peepee, but its still good shit!
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GenomeSoldier View Post
    Lets say I were to get homebrew gear from somebody. Is it possible for them to maybe contaminate it with their blood and put it into the vial and possibly get an std if I were to inject it to myself? Any kind of std. I just thought about it. What if the source had herpes and he intentionally put his blood into the vial to where I would use it to inject myself with. Is this possible?
    Oh my goodness, don't worry yourself sick. If you feel this way, just buy pharma.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Bizarre fear, there are far better things to be afraid of than this!!! LOL.

It sounds like you're overthinking the possible problems.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

NiccoGutierrez1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post

oooo

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post

Maybe your right. lol

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I contracted a disease called "excessive muscle sexy beast syndrome" it's been a battle to live with but I manage to control it.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Herpes requires direct contact (or touching still-wet bodily fluids) to spread. It isn't transmitted through blood.
    There are plenty of risks involved here, but catching an STD is not one of them.

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    Did you contract herpes?

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I contracted a disease called "excessive muscle sexy beast syndrome" it's been a battle to live with but I manage to control it.
    I hear that's been going around. Best of luck man. Lol.

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GenomeSoldier View Post
    Someone ought to seriously keep a close eye on the guy who started this thread. These kind of questions dont sound right to me.

Everyone seems to be thinking the guy is freaking out but as far as Im concerned I find him suspect.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Influenced View Post
    Someone ought to seriously keep a close eye on the guy who started this thread. These kind of questions dont sound right to me.

Everyone seems to be thinking the guy is freaking out but as far as Im concerned I find him suspect.
    You mean it's a chance he's selling home brew with his semen in it?
    I think he's just freaking.

When it comes to most viruses and bacteria they can't live long outside their host. A family member used to to research on the bacteria that cause Gonorrhea; N. Gonorrheae. And while he cultures these in a growth medium whee they were supposed to have all the nutrients they needed, they kept dying. In the end he shook his head and wondered how he hell anybody could actually get infected with that particular STD.

Now, imagine that your gonna grow them in sterile oil with added benzyl alcohol.... you see where I'm going with this.

Now, if you're worried about E.Coli or such in water based injectables, that's another matter. And I've also dodged a bullet myself a one point, some vials of test (in oil) must have been contaminated, and had it not been that some friends of mine tried the stuff first and got sick, I would have got it.

But when I say sick, I mean they got a 3-5 days of malaise, one of them actually shit his pants at work. But other than that no biggie. (If u don't consider shutting your pants at work a biggie that is)
    He didn't obviously, as I told him that entire batch were headed for the trash,
    so he wanted another 10ml vial (now free of charge), to use.
    And he actually used the whole thing. Didn't get sick again either.

But warnings about that lab, and that it had side effects not normally encountered with AAS spread through the jungle, and the lab was no more.

Was it bacteria, or some other impurity? I think bacteria.

I remember I got cold feet when I saw the new batch from them,
    as all the different products; tren , test, mast (and mixes of these), now had the same color. The rep said it was just cause they've used a different oil.
    My advice is; if tren e oil looks identical to test e oil, something doesn't smell right.

End of rant.

Thread Information