• 5 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 2 Post By Magnum II
  • 1 Post By borguthwilfried
  • 1 Post By Max562

Thread: Steroids to Quit Alcoholism

borguthwilfried is offline New Member

Steroids to Quit Alcoholism

Since I started juicing, I have zero desire to drink. It may be in my mind since I know that my organs are already taxed, but even besides that I just do not have a desire to drink since I started. I partied hard for 20 years. Even when I do drink a couple, it kind of makes me feel sick since I started.

Weird, but good. Anyone else notice this effect?

Juicing is the cure for alcoholism! paha

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by borguthwilfried View Post
    Since I started juicing, I have zero desire to drink. It may be in my mind since I know that my organs are already taxed, but even besides that I just do not have a desire to drink since I started. I partied hard for 20 years. Even when I do drink a couple, it kind of makes me feel sick since I started.

Its not safe but yes I know the feeling. If you focus on lifting and eating right you can use it as replacement behavior. I have also used it as a motivational tool. I dont think many will get your results though. Its good to hear. As far as taking away desire... I am ceasing smoking on day 5 or six on a test,deca , dbol , tren cycle. I can promise you I would consider licking a penis for a cigarette.
    DROY and Marsoc like this.

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    "Replacement behavior" is a good way to describe it. For many drinking is a routine and a way to deal with broken routines, like a salve. Many of us need a goal and a structure for reaching it. This is particularly true for people with the personality type O, O = open. Open is the type that solves problems, is creative, considers all possibilities, fixes things and can create their own tools. We like making things better for the sake of it, however, society doesn't appreciate free...even if it's better than expensive.
    Make your ability work for you, appreciate yourself and set your own goals and structure.
    DocToxin8, Obs, Euroholic and 1 others like this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    "Replacement behavior" is a good way to describe it. For many drinking is a routine and a way to deal with broken routines, like a salve. Many of us need a goal and a structure for reaching it. This is particularly true for people with the personality type O, O = open. Open is the type that solves problems, is creative, considers all possibilities, fixes things and can create their own tools. We like making things better for the sake of it, however, society doesn't appreciate free...even if it's better than expensive.
    Make your ability work for you, appreciate yourself and set your own goals and structure.
    I agree with this..I've never had a problem with alcohol but I've been a lifelong addict of different variety of drugs bodybuilding/strength training have always gave me a outlet for my stress and the structure and discipline to obstain or control my drug use or diet..Iam sober now and put a lot of focus on diet and training.."it is the single most important therapeutic choice I could have made",
    Kia Greene

Good for you.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Yup replacing one addiction for another.

Weightlifting keeps me alive. It gives you something to focus on to think about to learn about etc.
    Obs likes this.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member

Body building, Juiced or natural, has given me the focus to overcome a number of challenges in life--including a bout with substance abuse. If you approach it with the full dedication required, it's a way of life. For me, alcoholism was a symptom of a deeper emptiness--a lack of purpose and a lack of self worth. Body building has provided me with a clear mission statement and a vastly improved personal value. Life changing--nothing less.
    DocToxin8 and Obs like this.

borguthwilfried is offline New Member
    Thing is, even my desire to drink is gone, it is like my body knows now to add double the stress to itself when the juice is in my organs. hmmm idk
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Thing is, even my desire to drink is gone, it is like my body knows now to add double the stress to itself when the juice is in my organs. hmmm idk
    I dont know how many will agree with me but I feel so tip top on cycle adding depressants to my system seems illogical. When you live for a pumped feeling, taking a downer seems like a waste of life. Give me some dbol and a red bull and a couple ephedrine and I couldnt get higher... and maybe some Korn coming undone etc.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I dont know how many will agree with me but I feel so tip top on cycle adding depressants to my system seems illogical. When you live for a pumped feeling, taking a downer seems like a waste of life. Give me some dbol and a red bull and a couple ephedrine and I couldnt get higher... and maybe some Korn coming undone etc.
    Oh with the exception of my cycle now. Tren sucks.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Replacement behavior is a fair assumption. I can only speak for myself. I have done it all and put my body through a lot of wear and tear. I have been on this fitness thing I'm on now about 4 months. It's taken the place of other behavior that I would be indulging in had I not gotten into it. So it's good. I get up early look forward to my meds,instead of coffee pre-work out. Everything's good. I certainly feel better.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information