• 3 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 3 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 3 Post By Obs
  • 4 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By TRA
  • 7 Post By *Admin*
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Do injection site muscles get bigger than others?

gmikes is offline New Member

Do injection site muscles get bigger than others?

Ok, this is a side observation, but I have to ask. I inject into my glutes. 200 mg/ week of test, 100 units of HCG , with 1 mg of oral Anastrazole. I've been on the protocol for about 18 months, and since starting it, my ass has gotten much bigger - growing at least 300% more any other muscle. I never had any kind of ass whatsoever, and I don't train glutes as much as other muscles, and now I get compliments on my ass left and right. The only thing I can think of is that because I am injecting right into the glutes, something is happening to increase muscle development there. Am I totally nuts or is this a thing?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gmikes View Post
    Ok, this is a side observation, but I have to ask. I inject into my glutes. 200 mg/ week of test, 100 units of HCG, with 1 mg of oral Anastrazole. I've been on the protocol for about 18 months, and since starting it, my ass has gotten much bigger - growing at least 300% more any other muscle. I never had any kind of ass whatsoever, and I don't train glutes as much as other muscles, and now I get compliments on my ass left and right. The only thing I can think of is that because I am injecting right into the glutes, something is happening to increase muscle development there. Am I totally nuts or is this a thing?
    Interesting, I'm going to start injecting my GF's ass if it does really work...
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    her ass may not bet bigger but her clit will. lol.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    her ass may not bet bigger but her clit will. lol.
    Even better!
    The Deadlifting Dog and TRA like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok, this is a side observation, but I have to ask. I inject into my glutes. 200 mg/ week of test, 100 units of HCG, with 1 mg of oral Anastrazole. I've been on the protocol for about 18 months, and since starting it, my ass has gotten much bigger - growing at least 300% more any other muscle. I never had any kind of ass whatsoever, and I don't train glutes as much as other muscles, and now I get compliments on my ass left and right. The only thing I can think of is that because I am injecting right into the glutes, something is happening to increase muscle development there. Am I totally nuts or is this a thing?
    I mean if the muscle gets inflamed (swollen) then i guess it could have a small effect on muscle growth but not as significant as you suggest...
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    I mean if the muscle gets inflamed (swollen) then i guess it could have a small effect on muscle growth but not as significant as you suggest...
    That's my thought. I know a lot of people believe in sure growth, even old timers and vey knowledgeable people. I just don't believe in it myself. If it were true, my triceps and shoulders would be mountains! It's a good topic of conversation and I would like to hear from the knowledgeable guys here. I know many men much smarter than I who do believe in it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Your absolutely right,,its typically inflammation and only temporary .
    almostgone and PT1982 like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Reminds me of "the mans who arms exploded"
    He was injecting his biceps on a daily basis, if I remember correctly

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    That was synthol and infection Greg Valentine I believe.
    PT1982, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

stickiestring is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. Silabolin View Post
    Greg never used synthol. But he injected the hole roid bottle into his arms in one shot. What we call siteinjections.
    Never used synthol? Lmfao... You must be quite the expert doc.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    synthol
    almostgone, PT1982 and NACH3 like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I have shot a gallon of aas in my ass.
    I have a big ass, it is coincidence, I have always had a big ass.
    Site injection growth is a myth. If it wasnt I would be pinning calves every day instead of my ass. By big ass I mean I dont have a white guys ass, I have a black mans ass. I always figured I was black from the waist down though.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Greg never used synthol. But he injected the hole roid bottle into his arms in one shot. What we call siteinjections.
    This is what I was referring to regarding trolling. Simply contradicting every opinion on all the forums. Pretty well know fact he used synthol among other oils, but whatever. It just gets tiresome and detracts from being able to exchange information because you're more bent on arguing and being contrary than on giving useful information, a point with which you're sure to argue, which will simply prove the point.
    You're a decent enough guy but it seems you just have to try and be contrary and seek attention to the point that it brings down the whole vibe of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by stickiestring View Post
    Never used synthol? Lmfao... You must be quite the expert doc.
    Be warned. He was just banned because of him arguing facts with the vets and staff here. For some reason he was let back. He seems to have learned nothing, so watch him vanish soon

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im not let back. Admin hasnt signed in yet lol
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...childish-adult
    Obs likes this.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    That was synthol and infection Greg Valentine I believe.
    That's correct,and he looked fucking horrible.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Be warned. He was just banned because of him arguing facts with the vets and staff here. For some reason he was let back. He seems to have learned nothing, so watch him vanish soon

Yes he has vanished again and will be back...

PLEASE to everyone "DO NOT" acknowledge him when he comes back...

I have ip banned but that has done no good... sadly I may have to ban all ips coming from Norway... not fair to others but what he is forcing to be done to have peace here...
    almostgone, Quester, NACH3 and 4 others like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Pinning your biceps with oil... AAS will stretch the fascia to some degree it's helped with growth on my bis... but you need much more oil -AAS than you'd think imho!

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Pinning your biceps with oil... AAS will stretch the fascia to some degree it's helped with growth on my bis... but you need much more oil -AAS than you'd think imho!
    How many sites and how many ml?

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Yes he has vanished again and will be back...

PLEASE to everyone "DO NOT" acknowledge him when he comes back...

I have ip banned but that has done no good... sadly I may have to ban all ips coming from Norway... not fair to others but what he is forcing to be done to have peace here...
    Copy that sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    How many sites and how many ml?
    For reference, I personally know a guy that uses what he considers a "mild - moderate" dose. He pins 3ml every other day into each bicep, rotating heads each shot. I've been told and have read several times that 3mls per dose anywhere on the arms is the norm. I'm sure Nach could chime in on what a normal protocol would be. I'm only going by what I've read and heard from 1 individual. I have brewed it up on many occasions though. Not really anything to it, so maybe "brew" is a bad term, lol. Mix!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    For reference, I personally know a guy that uses what he considers a "mild - moderate" dose. He pins 3ml every other day into each bicep, rotating heads each shot. I've been told and have read several times that 3mls per dose anywhere on the arms is the norm. I'm sure Nach could chime in on what a normal protocol would be. I'm only going by what I've read and heard from 1 individual. I have brewed it up on many occasions though. Not really anything to it, so maybe "brew" is a bad term, lol. Mix!
    Its ok, I will just use 3ml of 200mg tren e eod, its only a couple grams a week. Hell yeah! My biceps are gonna be YUGE!

This was a joke newbies, dont do it you will die.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Does pinning synthol raise his cholesterol?

JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    If this were to happen then I would be injecting it in my cock. Joke aside, I inject test enth in my right thigh and I don't have huge legs as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Does pinning synthol raise his cholesterol?
    I can't tell you from any experience Quester. If you look into medium chain triglycerides and their effects on the body, that would probably give you the answer. I'm starting to tinker with it in brewing since its supposed to be a great carrier oil for various hormones. I do know that it is sold as a beneficial supplement in higher end health food/vitamin shops. What little research I have done on it, I would be afraid to give you any kind of answer because I honestly don't know much about it yet. I will though.
    As far as sight enhancing oils go (on another note), they have a stigma about it due to idiots using (abusing) it the wrong way. There is a safe and practical way to use it, and I have done a lot of research on its use in the stretching of the muscle fascia. If used responsibly, it really is a magnificent compound. There is no fear in doing it if done the right way. I don't think you'll see an IFBB pro that hasn't or doesn't use it. It really does build up lagging parts, like adding a sharp peak to the outer head of the biceps. Or even wideming the already flat calve muscles. If you can stand the pain involved, it'll really make the delts pop, as long as you keep all 3 sides even. You definitely want to be running a stout cycle when doing it. I'm not afraid to do it at all. I've done enough research and asked enough questions over the years that I'm very confident in using it. I'm just not overtly excited about injecting so much volume into one muscle 2 times bilatererally to even everything out. That's why I brew my gear at a fairly high mg per ml because I prefer less oil per injection. Sorry I got off on a rabbit trail, lol. I always do....

I've never known AAS to increase muscles in spot injection areas. If that was the case, I wouldn't be surprised if guys started injecting AAS into their members. We'll have a bunch of body builders with a kick stand on stage. LOL

This isn't inflammation. This is sustained permanent growth.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Your absolutely right,,its typically inflammation and only temporary .
    This isn't inflammation. This is sustained permanent growth.

Redundant post

Thread Information