Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Lordluke
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Jangles1

Thread: When did TEST E kick in for you ?

Jangles1 is offline Member

When did TEST E kick in for you ?

What up all!

Coming to the end of my 3rd week of Test E 500mg. I am 6 pins in so far of 250mg Pharmacom Test E.

I am NOT being inpatient and I KNOW it takes 3 - 6 weeks to kick in....

I am just wondering, when did you see real changes and was like 'wow, ok, now its working' (gym and body changes) ??

I feel that I look fuller, but nothing drastic. My diet and training are both on point!!

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Being really honest, not only did I think I would feel like The Hulk all of a sudden but I would be absolutely massive after my first cycle because, you know, I was only going to run that one cycle. I noticed a significant difference around week 6. This is also, according to my data, when my lifts became much stronger overall.

Kenny357 is offline Junior Member
    I'm 2 cycles in on Test E and I notice it beginning to kick around the 4 week mark both times. At week 5 though I really see the difference.

How did the gains progress after week 5? Any before and after pics ?

I would love to see a study on how much of a difference 500mg of Test a weeek over 12 weeks makes. I guess we can’t get that info as you won’t see the same results and using 2 people due to genetics.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I saw an obvious difference around week 5. And continued gaining until i stopped at 13.5 weeks. I always feel like my best gains are at the very end of a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I saw an obvious difference around week 5. And continued gaining until i stopped at 13.5 weeks. I always feel like my best gains are at the very end of a cycle.
    Amazing mate.

I have some SIS Tbol and was thinking of adding it for the last 6 weeks (week 7 to 12), but If you get all your gains and they keep steady week 5ish -12, I may not need it.

I dont want to go so big it looks too obvious. I AM working my fucking arse off, but my mates just wouldn't understand and see me as a fucking heroin addict.

I am tempted to do the Tbol but I will see what my gains are like at the end of week 6. If they are impressive il either leave the Tbol totally or add it for the last 4 (again, depending how I have gotten on at the end of week 8).

I just want to get the most out of this first cycle without looking stupid and getting gains that look TOTALLY OTT for 12 weeks. I may not need the Tbol.. Time shall tell!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Week four was when I could feel the compound working strong. At week 2 I can notice the difference. If you have low T to begin with you should notice in the second week.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Tbol isn't going to put on any massive size.

Lordluke is offline Junior Member
    i Felt it kick in rather fast in regards to like libido, but week 4-5 is when you see a dramatic change, well I did anyway. I’ll never forget my first cycle and I was like when is this stuff going to kick in and felt impatient, I remember going clothes shopping at general pants and when I took my shirt off in the change room, I almost had a heart attack, my body transformed, I couldn’t believe it, I remember looking at my traps just laughing at myself, was an awesome feeling. Just be patient mate the changes will come.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordluke View Post
    i Felt it kick in rather fast in regards to like libido, but week 4-5 is when you see a dramatic change, well I did anyway. I’ll never forget my first cycle and I was like when is this stuff going to kick in and felt impatient, I remember going clothes shopping at general pants and when I took my shirt off in the change room, I almost had a heart attack, my body transformed, I couldn’t believe it, I remember looking at my traps just laughing at myself, was an awesome feeling. Just be patient mate the changes will come.
    Its a beautiful thing. Gear can cause issue but it has also brought some serious joy to people. Nice story.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Never for me - I was running about 750mg a week & thought my test was bunk. Got BW - It came back with a total test of almost 4k
    xLoganx likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Most will say 4-5 weeks. Personally I can tell by week 3-4.

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Human nature is a funny thing, I had my first pin 3 days ago and can’t feel a thing, I mean, wasn’t I supposed to be something resembling the hulk by now? And why haven’t my lifts gone through the roof yet? Haha

I’m interested to see if/when I can feel the effects, I seem to have a high tolerance to many substances whether they be recreational/medicinal/performance enhancing so I will believe the results when I see them. Looking forward to that 5-6 week period by the sounds of it.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    even though test e has a super long half life, one injection starts entering the blood stream and will illicit testosterone specific effects within 24 hours. most these things are happening in the background and you will not notice them (unless you were off of AAS for awhile with no PCT and then got back on again and one day after injection notice morning wood for first time in weeks ... thats just example).

the visible and physical results your see are actually secondary side effects that come later for longer term use (increase muscle glycogen especially in AR dense muscle groups).. everything is working from day one, just trust the process,, what you see and feel later "the kick in'' is actually a side effect response from having high doses over time
    RoyalOil likes this.

Amazing knowledge GearHeaded, I always look forward to your replies.

Thanks for everyone chiming in. Very exciting as I am starting week 4 tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Never for me - I was running about 750mg a week & thought my test was bunk. Got BW - It came back with a total test of almost 4k
    Your body is amazing man. Obviously achieved through dedication and hard work. How much did AAS play a part in the progress and partially your first cycle ?
    Exo300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Tbol isn't going to put on any massive size.
    More strength than size?

I assumed that adding Tbol would add hardness and a little more size than just Test E alone....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Your body is amazing man. Obviously achieved through dedication and hard work. How much did AAS play a part in the progress and partially your first cycle ?

Well, it's hard to say - naturally I had low test & never seen progress before the juice. . . But, at the same time I never pushed myself like I have done after being "on".

When I got on, I just took off - Now tho, I run very low doses. I don't feel like I need to push myself much farther than I have gone - Maintaining is just fine with me - maybe gaining a few Lbs. of LBM per year

Thats exactly my plan man...

So what, do you do 2 small cycles a year, low test?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Thats exactly my plan man...

So what, do you do 2 small cycles a year, low test?

I'm on gear and now GH all year long. . . Running my total test at right under 1k. I add in things in low doses for either long periods or short bursts. . . Just added 250mg a week of Deca because my right shoulder decided to start giving me a little more shit than I like to put up with.

But, I do much more to try keeping myself healthy due to the gear I run.

I suppose this is the typical "blast/cruise" way. . .

Thread Information