Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: Would like some advice to staying HALF NATTY lmao

MrSwolez is offline New Member

Red face Would like some advice to staying HALF NATTY lmao

What is up bros and girls.

I would like to get some advice regarding a cycle I have been considering, going through.
    Because I would like to stay a bit natty for now, building my natural physique and all, I have been thinking about supplementing with some Clenbuterol , to shred some fat. I am currently at 13% body fat, and have been training fully natural for about 3-4 years. I recently started dieting down, cutting out all junk and soda, really focusing to get leaner.

This will be my first time ever trying to supplement with anabolics/medicine, to help take myself to the next level.
    I was wondering how I should run my Clen cycle, 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off? And what about dosages?
    Also, i've read that Clen, was made for people with asthma, and since I have mild asthma, I thought that this drug would work as a bonus for me

I also looked into other drugs like Clomid and Nolvadex , that people normally use for PCT.
    But if I took these kinds of drugs without being on juice, would they just work as a test booster, since they increase the release of LH? Or what would happen to my body?

Thanks in advance!

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Clen is not a steroid , so you're full natty lol

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    T3 and Clen is better. Clen is a bronchodilator and is commonly used as a thermogenic.
    Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...
    T3: A complete guide to cycling T3 and how it works

Clomid and Nolvadex are Serms. Lot of information on here about them.

The problem with T3 is that it might also burn out my muscles. And since I won't be taking steroids at the same time, it won't really benefit me.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwolez View Post
    The problem with T3 is that it might also burn out my muscles. And since I won't be taking steroids at the same time, it won't really benefit me.
    Clen has a anti catabolic effect, which would keep the t3 from burning muscle
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Clen has a anti catabolic effect, which would keep the t3 from burning muscle
    Would it totally mitigate its catabolic effect though? Ive seen most people still recommend test with clen

here is my 2 cents on using drugs to lose weight....
    don't do it unless you are doing it for a show or photo shoot or something important.

Why?
    Because any weight lost WILL BE REGAINED after you stop using the drug.
    Revising your diet and or calorie expenditure is the only way to keep the weight off.

for example....
    one takes clen and T3 to speed up their metabolism....
    they lose weight...
    but once they stop taking the clen and T3 their metabolism slows back down...
    the weight comes back on.

OP,
    you said you just started cutting out junk and soda...
    see where your diet takes you first...
    resort to drugs only if necessary
    MuscleScience likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    start simple.

yohimbe and caffeine (both natural) with fasted cardio 4 days per week.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    here is my 2 cents on using drugs to lose weight....
    don't do it unless you are doing it for a show or photo shoot or something important.

Why?
    Because any weight lost WILL BE REGAINED after you stop using the drug.
    Revising your diet and or calorie expenditure is the only way to keep the weight off.

for example....
    one takes clen and T3 to speed up their metabolism....
    they lose weight...
    but once they stop taking the clen and T3 their metabolism slows back down...
    the weight comes back on.

OP,
    you said you just started cutting out junk and soda...
    see where your diet takes you first...
    resort to drugs only if necessary
    Exactly this!

I would also add that Clen really only makes a noticeable difference when your body fat is very low. Say 8% or lower. I think honestly it only makes you look leaner since it mildly diuretic and a stimulant so it hardens everything.

When I diet for a show it’s 16-20 weeks at a minimum that I start really watching what I eat. But I’m also always eating clean and when healthy I’m never more than 11-13% bf anyway. If that gives you any prospective on how long it takes to lean up and not lose a lot of muscle.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

An ECA stack is pretty close to natty. Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin. They work synergistically with each other to increase your body metabolism. I've read it will increase your body metabolism up to 3%. Clen is a lot more intense and harder on the system. I can't handle the shakes and the jittery-ness. I like the way I look but I hate the way it makes me feel.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    An ECA stack is pretty close to natty. Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin. They work synergistically with each other to increase your body metabolism. I've read it will increase your body metabolism up to 3%. Clen is a lot more intense and harder on the system. I can't handle the shakes and the jittery-ness. I like the way I look but I hate the way it makes me feel.
    I get better results with EC than clen . I read a study that the aspirin only had an effect on obese people. I need to be very careful with EC because I lose weight too fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Half natty!

lol!

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Half natty, now that’s a good YouTube term

Thanks for all the responses - I have decided to go with a Clen & T3 cycle alongside my normal cutting diet.

Was thinking about starting out slowly and then try to up my doses, since it is my very first time trying these compounds.
    Also was thinking cycling this for about 6-8 weeks, is this too long/short in your opinion?
    What dosages would you recommend, keeping in mind that i won't take any anabolic compound to counter potential muscle loss (hoping clen will help with its anti-catabolic effect)?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwolez View Post
    Thanks for all the responses - I have decided to go with a Clen & T3 cycle alongside my normal cutting diet.

Was thinking about starting out slowly and then try to up my doses, since it is my very first time trying these compounds.
    Also was thinking cycling this for about 6-8 weeks, is this too long/short in your opinion?
    What dosages would you recommend, keeping in mind that i won't take any anabolic compound to counter potential muscle loss (hoping clen will help with its anti-catabolic effect)?
    I personally do not recommend T3 without any AAS to counter the muscle loss.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I personally do not recommend T3 without any AAS to counter the muscle loss.

At 21 your test levels are going to be High enough so you will not lose much if any muscle IMHO.

Thread Information