Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By dcycles
  • 1 Post By tlaloc
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By bob_bob

Thread: Npp let's hear it

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member

Npp let's hear it

I've posted before on this topic but I'd like to open it back up.
    Dosages and suggestions running npp?
    I plan to start small at maybe 200mg a week for thearuputic purposes and maybe increase. I'd prefer not to run a da but I do have prami on hand. What's your opinion on npp?

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great for bulking. Will def give you deca dick like every other 19nor, even at that dosage IMO... You may wanna consider deca instead if using it for therapeutic purposes so you can run nice and steady in the background.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Out of all the gear I have used, I still have not touched NPP

I just say fvck it & run deca

NPP never seemed to be worth the effort

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Npp is probs my favorite compound. I get really good results from 100 mg with my prop shots EOD.. don't ask me why but sides for me seem less than deca to which doesn't make sense but for joint health and bulk I don't think it can be beat.. even like it more than tren for the sole fact that it isn't as harsh for me to run.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dcycles View Post
    Npp is probs my favorite compound. I get really good results from 100 mg with my prop shots EOD.. don't ask me why but sides for me seem less than deca to which doesn't make sense but for joint health and bulk I don't think it can be beat.. even like it more than tren for the sole fact that it isn't as harsh for me to run.
    You run into deca dick? Run a da?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Love NPP. Great AAS. I will run it up until the deca kicks in. Getting older there is nothing like Deca and NPP. All depends on your handle a 19 nor. You are runnign test with this correct?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was looking for a quick deca .... NPP is the real deal. I love it for a quick bulk. Deca always has a place in my heart for long bulks. NPP was not available previously, but now that I can get it, watch out.
    I will use it as DLP says for my next deca run. I have never done this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    I've posted before on this topic but I'd like to open it back up.
    Dosages and suggestions running npp?
    I plan to start small at maybe 200mg a week for thearuputic purposes and maybe increase. I'd prefer not to run a da but I do have prami on hand. What's your opinion on npp?
    I've used NPP a few different ways, 100mg EOD to kick start a deca cycle (combined with Test), great short term results. 100mg EOD for 10 weeks as a cycle with Test P, again great results and also 100mg eod with 100mg tren eod and test again great results...

Things i get from NPP, Hardness, strength and lean mass, i find i dont hold much if any water on NPP in comparison to Deca.

NPP is in my top 3 for favourite steroids .

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Great for bulking. Will def give you deca dick like every other 19nor, even at that dosage IMO... You may wanna consider deca instead if using it for therapeutic purposes so you can run nice and steady in the background.
    Whats deca dick? ED I assume?
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 06-06-2018 at 07:34 AM.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Whats deca dick? ED I assume?
    Correct... Due to your levels of prolactin.

Right ^^

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I did 525/525 of npp/tpp. I was incredible. It transformed my body and i gained what i think is a permanent 10lbs. Which isnt bad considering im already pretty heavy for my height. I never got deca dick. Only prolactin side i ever noticed was lower ejaculate and that was at the very end. Stepped up my prami dose and it knocked it right out. Npp is awesome stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I did 525/525 of npp/tpp. I was incredible. It transformed my body and i gained what i think is a permanent 10lbs. Which isnt bad considering im already pretty heavy for my height. I never got deca dick. Only prolactin side i ever noticed was lower ejaculate and that was at the very end. Stepped up my prami dose and it knocked it right out. Npp is awesome stuff.
    What test dose did you run with it

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Nice.How many cycles had you done before the npp/tpp ?
    Last edited by tlaloc; 06-06-2018 at 07:31 PM.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Curious question... I’m only using test at the moment. Is it possible that test can lower prolactin levels? My sex drive/libido isnt all that great. It comes and goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Curious question... I’m only using test at the moment. Is it possible that test can lower prolactin levels? My sex drive/libido isnt all that great. It comes and goes.
    Same here. Test won't lower proclactin but could raise it if e2 stays elevevated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    What test dose did you run with it
    Quote Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
    Nice.How many cycles had you done before the npp/tpp ?

525mg weekly test polypropianate (i think thats what its called) the ester is just a little longer than test prop so i ran it m/w/f
    525mg weekly Npp.

It was my third cycle. Prior cycle was test/tbol, cycle before that was just test.

First cycle - 165 start 184 end
    Second cycle 175 start 191 end
    Third cycle 182 start 197 end.
    These are all in pounds. Im currently sitting at about 190-192. And im short im only 5.5 so thats alot of mass increase for my frame

Blog Entries
    Make a new thread with your exact cycle details. sounds like you have high estro. It could also be low estro if you are taking way too much adex. Test alone shouldnt affect prolactin.

That's happening because of the AI you're taking.
    Frankdtank likes this.

Geni is offline New Member
    The shorter ester npp is so superior to the longer .
    Water retention was far less , the joints felt great.
    Im curious if anyone has experience running it continus or more than 3 times a year ?

bob_bob is offline New Member
    I put a client on 200mg injected twice a week. He is already on 180 mg Test Cypionate TRT. I dropped his calories by 300 and in 6 weeks he has gone from 204.5 lbs and 22.1% bf to 180lbs 16.3%bf. Ive never used it as a cutter, but the results im seeing are crazy. Hes adding muscle mass and losing BF on 1300 calories! Works out 4 days a week, 40 minutes of cardio a WEEK. Hes 45 also.
    Lee_1978 likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bob_bob View Post
    I put a client on 200mg injected twice a week. He is already on 180 mg Test Cypionate TRT. I dropped his calories by 300 and in 6 weeks he has gone from 204.5 lbs and 22.1% bf to 180lbs 16.3%bf. Ive never used it as a cutter, but the results im seeing are crazy. Hes adding muscle mass and losing BF on 1300 calories! Works out 4 days a week, 40 minutes of cardio a WEEK. Hes 45 also.
    For a 180-200 lb male, he is cutting about 1500 calories a day (I estimate 2800 cals on gym days, minus the 1300 cal intake you mention above). Is that even healthy? By "a client" I assume you are a trainer, are you certified?

Is that 200 total a week or 200 twice a week for 400mg a week? Is he taking caber or prami

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Of coarse he’s going to lose weight eating 1300 calories. I went from like 18-20% to around 10% from that deficit. 200 is not exactly a “normal” amount for TRT. More cause for sides on that dose. But on the plus side , yeah if he wasn’t making gains on 200 a week. He’s definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    For a 180-200 lb male, he is cutting about 1500 calories a day (I estimate 2800 cals on gym days, minus the 1300 cal intake you mention above). Is that even healthy? By "a client" I assume you are a trainer, are you certified?
    The BMR of a 25 year old male is nearly 2000cal. The TDEE, assuming 1.5 activity rate (working out 3 to 4 times per week) is 3000cals. 1500cal to cut is too much of a deficit. Of course anyone will lose weight if they're eating 50% or TDEE. I'm concerned that the rapid weight loss will cause his weight to "bounce" when he gets back to normal eating. 1500cal is not sustainable.

I prefer to go on a carb rotation diet until I hit my desired goal and then I can ease back into normal eating without much weight swing.

Thread Information