• 2 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Obs

Thread: Homeopathy

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Homeopathy

Get this - my lifelong friend who lives in LA visited me for a week recently. She's the type to live in an "alternate" reality and believes in chem trails, Hillary Clinton is a lesbian that throws lesbian orgies on airplanes, pedophiles drinking blood of young boys in Arizona, etc. She sends me pictures of the sky with jet trails (condensation trails) and tells me they are chem trails. This used to be a typical conversation:

Me: Hey, how are you?
    Her: I don't know, been feeling kinda out of it, these chem trails are really getting me down.
    Me: Uhuh...

I had to tell her to stop it with the chem trails. Now she's pursuing a career in homeopathy. She follows this quack on YouTube who is a homeopathic "Dr", and believes every word he says. According to him every disease relates to being "acidic" and having clogged lymphs. She says he has a 90% success rate at curing any and all diseases. That's right; cancer, aids, herpes, and yes, even homosexuality. According to her, homosexuality is caused by parasites in the gut that spread by contact during anal sex. Now I'm straight as an arrow, but that seems a little crazy to me. And to think that ONE (HOMEOPATHIC) DOCTOR, that never went to med school, doesn't pull blood panels for his "patients," somehow can cure people of an array of diseases with simple herbs and a fruit diet. Interesting.

I told her in the car one day that if you believe jet condensation trails are chem trails, you'll believe anything. Kind of rude, maybe, but come on!

To tie this all into the steroids thing - she told me that even low testosterone can be cured (not treated, cured) with herbs and a diet change. So eating no meats, and eating just fruits and greens (with herbs) will push me back to 900 ng/Dl. Wow, if only I had known.

Ok, I feel better.
    Old Duffer and Family_guy like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I am related to a well know naturepathic doctor.
    He is as full of shit as modern medicine.

Their basic beliefs stem off the idea of acidity vs alkalinity in the body and getting the body to vibrate closer to the frequency of the earth.

One of his pupils is a homo.
    He hugged me and called me a beautiful man.

I ran like a mofo to my truck and hauled ass. Left my maul on that job. Guy was trying to get in my parasites.

Anyway their herbal shit is about balancing something that modern medical treatment dismisses which is overall ph balance of the body.

I suppose there is some truth to it but its kinda like chiropractors, "Oh.. You have a cold... You just need me to adjust C-5."

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post

To tie this all into the steroids thing - she told me that even low testosterone can be cured (not treated, cured) with herbs and a diet change. So eating no meats, and eating just fruits and greens (with herbs) will push me back to 900 ng/Dl. Wow, if only I had known.

Ok, I feel better.
    Watchu gonna do with 900 no/dL? Need that be at least 2000
    Obs likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I am related to a well know naturepathic doctor.
    He is as full of shit as modern medicine.

Their basic beliefs stem off the idea of acidity vs alkalinity in the body and getting the body to vibrate closer to the frequency of the earth.

One of his pupils is a homo.
    He hugged me and called me a beautiful man.

I ran like a mofo to my truck and hauled ass. Left my maul on that job. Guy was trying to get in my parasites.

Anyway their herbal shit is about balancing something that modern medical treatment dismisses which is overall ph balance of the body.

I suppose there is some truth to it but its kinda like chiropractors, "Oh.. You have a cold... You just need me to adjust C-5."
    Lol man you're stories are something else. Did you blush when he called you a beautiful man?

About the herbs, I'm thinking that we evolved modern medicine from herbs. We developed more concentrated variants that eliminate the need to consume 3 sacks of thyme, or whatever, and have to deal with bloody diarrhea for 2 months. Modern medicine is also based on the scientific method. Any claim that a medicine works has to first be studied and it's effects predicted before it's released to the masses. Not true for homeopathic medicine. There seem to be no rules or scientific approach to studying the effects of these therapies. Seems like a lot of these videos promoting homeopathy use terms such as "acidity" and "adrenal fatigue" which are not real medical terms in relation to how they're used. People just eat up all these things because they have no scientific background. Billions of dollars are invested in medicine and individuals/organizations are in a race to find cures - it's hard to believe that a few people who don't even pull bloods have all the answers.

Btw I went to a chiropractor cause my buddy kept telling me to go with him. Told him I have a bad knee because of a torn meniscus that never got repaired. He's like "we'll fix that." How exactly do you fix a torn tendon by pulling my leg lol...

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Watchu gonna do with 900 no/dL? Need that be at least 2000
    Well now that I've been spoiled... but if I was still at 900 I would have waited a little bit longer before committing to a lifetime of stabbing myself.
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Lol man you're stories are something else. Did you blush when he called you a beautiful man?

About the herbs, I'm thinking that we evolved modern medicine from herbs. We developed more concentrated variants that eliminate the need to consume 3 sacks of thyme, or whatever, and have to deal with bloody diarrhea for 2 months. Modern medicine is also based on the scientific method. Any claim that a medicine works has to first be studied and it's effects predicted before it's released to the masses. Not true for homeopathic medicine. There seem to be no rules or scientific approach to studying the effects of these therapies. Seems like a lot of these videos promoting homeopathy use terms such as "acidity" and "adrenal fatigue" which are not real medical terms in relation to how they're used. People just eat up all these things because they have no scientific background. Billions of dollars are invested in medicine and individuals/organizations are in a race to find cures - it's hard to believe that a few people who don't even pull bloods have all the answers.

Btw I went to a chiropractor cause my buddy kept telling me to go with him. Told him I have a bad knee because of a torn meniscus that never got repaired. He's like "we'll fix that." How exactly do you fix a torn tendon by pulling my leg lol...

Well now that I've been spoiled... but if I was still at 900 I would have waited a little bit longer before committing to a lifetime of stabbing myself.
    Herbs in the end are just concentrated doses of not so common chemicals to make medicine, often times. Some of it is true. Most isbullshit though in my opinion.

To return to a more alkaline state (I was told by the gay dude) drink whiskey that has had green walnuts soaked in it for a couple weeks.

I dont know if thats true or if he was just trying to get me drunk. I have my suspicions though. He was refilling my tumbler as fast as I would down it which I found odd as fuck.

I believe in adrenal fatigue but it most likely stems from a chemical imbalance initiated at the hypothalamus due to real world stressors and thought patterns. Such as Anxiety.

Chiros are a PITA.
    They are salesmen but I really like a good chiro.
    Family_guy likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I believe in adrenal fatigue but it most likely stems from a chemical imbalance initiated at the hypothalamus due to real world stressors and thought patterns. Such as Anxiety.
    In my case is stems from caffeine/ephedrine abuse. Which is not to burn fat, but to compensate for a hellish work schedule that averages me about 4 hours of sleep a night, and commonly leads me to being awake for a couple days in a row... and Also because at 11 o’clock at night I’m trying to jack myself up enough to get a bad ass workout in
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    OMG that sh!t right there made me literally laugh out loud! Dang, I needed that today. Thanks!

My wife asked what was so funny and all I could say was 'you will not appreciate this like I do'

And to top it all off, you lost a perfectly good maul!
    He tells the story about me as "the one that got away" I bet.

Crazy ass homopaths.
    Family_guy, balance and Cylon357 like this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Get at your parasite!! Lmao
    Obs and balance like this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve banged almost every chick I’ve ever been with in the ass and I’m still straight. What a load of bs!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Get at your parasite!! Lmao
    I was prob 24.
    Still gullable I guess. Was chatting it up and drinking old charter. I pissed off the porch and he walked up beside me and pissed too. My piss hit the ground and he said, "Wwhoae! You weren't kidding you had to pee... Heeeeheeeheehehehe!"

Looking back he probably thought I was leading him on. My poor splitting maul is some sort of love momento hanging over his fireplace with an unwashed tumbler he smells at night.
    Cylon357 and Family_guy like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’ve banged almost every chick I’ve ever been with in the ass and I’m still straight. What a load of bs!
    The poopoo parasite is gender specific, silly.
    HoldMyBeer and Family_guy like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~

How is adrenal restored?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    How is adrenal restored?
    Ephedrine and my crazy life.

I have no idea how to reach an natural stasis but suspect thought patterns and lifestyle need correction.

Individual brains vary immensely in release of adrenaline. For some it is almost entirely determined by their thought processes so I assume there is the opposite end of the spectrum as well.

I dont like heights.
    When I started climbing trees I would be so wound up I would wear myself flat in an hour. My arms would cramp and just fully drained doing basically nothing.

After learning to deal with the stresses I no longer consider falling. If it happens it happens, I accepted that and learned to control the flow of adrenaline rather than be ate alive by it.

I thrive on it now.
    I used to walk around with a knot in my gut bidding jobs because of fear of the unknown. My familys well being and reputation relied on me not slipping up.

Now I look forward to that more than anything. I get to crank up my music and eat my pills and drink my red bull and soak in all the shit I love. Actually gives me a peace and a gambling reward sense.

Finding my fears and attacking them until they werent anything but the norm gave me a lot of control but I am addicted to them.

In adrenal insufficiency I would suspect that more excitement might be a good cure. That is in the eyes of the beholder though. Most avoid worries. I seek them out, hunt them down, and marry them.

Unless the adrenal insufficiency is drug induced in which case... No more of that drug.

Another instance... thought processes and lifetyles of Type A personalities make them much more susceptible to developing hypertension.

The thing we think about and obsess over or the fact that we dont, has immense impact on the release of hormones and chemicals of the body.

Everything is affected by thoughts and disposition. Its as simple and common as an erection or a yawn.
    Last edited by Obs; 06-12-2019 at 08:18 PM.
    Family_guy likes this.

Obs
    Erections and yawns kinda go together too.

I am one step closer to tying up the gaps in medical science.
    Family_guy and Richard Head like this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Sums up my feelings about homeopathy.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Sums up my feelings about homeopathy.
    ROFL!! Hilarious, that does sum it up.

Thread Information