craneboy is offline Senior Member

Franklin -vs- Quarry, whats your take?

first of all should quarry be gettin a shot so soon? and does he have a chance or is he even in the same league? i dont think so.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    I dont know Quarry at all, to be honest why he not Loiseau getting the shot beats me.

Franklin, like arlovski is stuck he beat everyone and should move on to Pride, he will not be fed what ever is in is weight division like Arlovski.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quarry is going to get knocked the hell out. He does not deserve a title shot so soon and I believe Rich Franklin will show him he doesn't deserve a title shot.

copenhagen is offline Member
    quarry is a good fighter but shouldn't a guy like diego sanchez get a shot before quarry, he did infact win the unlimate fighter right?

he has no shot at franklin

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    Quarry deserves a little credit. He has actually been around for years, and has been in fighter's corners in Pride and UFC for years.

What you need to understand is UFC wants ratings and money, they do not care if he "deserves" the fight. So they will milk the f@ck out of the season 1 fighters until no one pays any attention.

Rich Franklin isnt the greatest in the world, he is just the best that UFC has this month. Who has he ever beat?? A wore out Evan Tanner and a beat up old man!
    Rich should win, but I dont think it will be a 15 second fight.

copenhagen is offline Member
    quarry might throw the F5 on him nick777

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    quarry might throw the F5 on him nick777
    Now that would be tight.
    Just like when Tank Abbott tried to throw that fool out of the octagon!

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    just another lopsided UFC bout

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Quarry is going to get knocked the hell out. He does not deserve a title shot so soon and I believe Rich Franklin will show him he doesn't deserve a title shot.
    Couldn't have said it better my self.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Franklin all the way.

pyschomav is offline Junior Member

Response

ehh, Quarry Has beeen training over in San Lius Bispo with Chuck Liddel. I think he MIIIIIGHT lose but not badly. Like everyone says he will.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Couldn't have said it better my self.

Quote Originally Posted by pyschomav
    ehh, Quarry Has beeen training over in San Lius Bispo with Chuck Liddel. I think he MIIIIIGHT lose but not badly. Like everyone says he will.
    Who has he fought?! No one...

I really want to know who's dick he sucked to get a title match ahead of David "The Crow" Loiseau. Quarry was also given preferential treatment on the first season of The Ultimate Fighter. He was injured and stuff but they didn't send him home like the contract said they would. I was like, WTF?! Then all of a sudden I find out they HIRED him to stay as a ****ing assistant coach or something!

Dana White is a dickhead and gives special treatment to certain fighters, even if they don't deserve that treatment.

Wink Funny

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Who has he fought?! No one...

I really want to know who's dick he sucked to get a title match ahead of David "The Crow" Loiseau. Quarry was also given preferential treatment on the first season of The Ultimate Fighter. He was injured and stuff but they didn't send him home like the contract said they would. I was like, WTF?! Then all of a sudden I find out they HIRED him to stay as a ****ing assistant coach or something!

Dana White is a dickhead and gives special treatment to certain fighters, even if they don't deserve that treatment.
    Could not have said it better myself, man Loiseau is due for a title shot real bad, he is amazing, freaking back kick and more, he has beaten every opponent that was put before him from the excpetion of Jeremy Horn and that is quit understandable.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    nate quarry is sucking dana whites dick and is gonna get owned by rich franklin.

Dentokan is offline New Member
    Franklin will defenitly win, it seems quite a few UFC matches lately have been very lopsided. Like that guy they brought in, Gannon and pit him against Hinkle a much more experienced fighter. There is just little talent in the UFC and a good fighter can top out very quickly in the UFC. but even as I rant I will still be watching it.

tallyjuice is offline Member
    FRANKLIN- end of story

nalbano34 is offline Member
    have never seen quarry do shit but hear he is a real bad ass with the standup game....interested to see it....gotta go with franklin though

Skull Mason is offline Junior Member
    quarry may have gotten preferential treatment, but I think its only because they realized he was a real good fighter and if he had not been hurt he would probaly have won (with the exception of diego hes the real deal). I think they could care less about what the contract on the show says, when they have a fighter who is going to be the real deal then they will keep him around regardless. Quarry is a tough dude. Franklin will still knock him out though. Doesnt franklin look like a tough ass jim carrey.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Without question Nate would have won the UF show...if it wasn't for his ankle.

He may be biting off more than he can chew right now...but I'm cheering for him all the way!!

GO NATE!!

Doesnt franklin look like a tough ass jim carrey.

mOUahahhaha i tought that too, he does look like Jim Carrey

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with Nikolaus on Franklin not being as great as they make him seem, he used to be at 205lbs and he didnt beat anyone impressive there, and he knew he couldnt do anythig against Randy or Chuck so he moved down and still hasnt beaten anyone praise-worthy. He's just been built up by UFC to be the next poster-boy, he competed in K-1 mma show and got whooped! and UFC still took him back!! When BJ penn went to K-1 and won easily they kicked him out!

crazydick is offline Junior Member

Nate

Everyone saying Nate doesn't have a chance is going to find themselves thinking hey this is one tough mother f----- and a skilled fighter when they see the fight. I have trained with Nate and a good deal of some of the best in the world, Nate is a champion. I see him knocking out Franklin. Most have only seen a small part of his game.

Quote Originally Posted by crazydick
    Everyone saying Nate doesn't have a chance is going to find themselves thinking hey this is one tough mother f----- and a skilled fighter when they see the fight. I have trained with Nate and a good deal of some of the best in the world, Nate is a champion. I see him knocking out Franklin. Most have only seen a small part of his game.
    I actually hope you are right! Then Loiseau can beat the shit out of Nate in his title match.

Thread Information