Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Conor Mcgreger vs Floyd Mayweather

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Also, I wouldn't bet three cents on either of the losers. I bet $1000 i make $1000 tomorrow and it won't be gambled on any sinking ship. In 1-5 years no one will give two shits about either of them, thats why they mouth it up while they can.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    So a club, retired unranked boxer fought a mma guy in the octagon and almost beat him till last round.

This ain't no club fighter, suga

I dunno. I digress, but boxing is a sport I been around all my life, father was a golden gloves boxer, champ.

I actually went to school with Kelly pavlik and he was and still is my friend.

Boom,boom mancini is from my small city,

Ernie shavers heavyweight champ, fought Ali, knocked him down, is also from my city, father knew him well.

Its just I've seen this match up 100's of times.

Seasoned trained in shape boxer, is hard if not impossible to beat.

I mean people are still alive after being hit by Connor with just tiny padded gloves to protect his own knuckles

Top billed boxers murder other top billed boxers with 10-14 oz gloves on
    Last edited by Couchlock; 07-18-2017 at 07:38 PM.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    So a club, retired unranked boxer fought a mma guy in the octagon and almost beat him till last round.

This ain't no club fighter, suga
    Couch, I promise you mma is not a spectacle. Go to one amatuer event and sit up front and you will see what I mean. The fists dont pat they thud. Look at the blood. Mma is like an actual fight not just punching and jabbing.
    This is why not one of the pros in mma lists, "boxing" as their strong point they would be laughed out of the arena.

I've been to many.

Showtime fight productions, job Cole AKA JC. is a good friend of mine, I watched many of his fights, and tons of others.

Obs
    I've been to many.

Showtime fight productions, job Cole AKA JC. is a good friend of mine, I watched many of his fights, and tons of others.
    I just watched a bunch of shit, no I am honestly wondering if Connor will win.
    Connor is tough and a lot thicker than mayweather. Did not realize mayweather was so small.
    This will be a good fight.

StanTheGuy is offline New Member
    I donno why people keep thinking that Floyd is a god and is unstoppable. He is fking 40 haha. You have no idea how weak a 40 yr old can be compared to a 28. And MMA is not a joke, MMA is actually the most realistic fight in all sports. Boxing is bulls**t with all the rules. So there will be a chance Conor wins and there is no doubt. To the people who said Conor had no chance, I really wonder what you would say if and I said if Floyd got his ass whopped.
    Obs likes this.

I guarantee its done in 1st round, either by Floyd winning by ko, or Connor disqualified due to a reflex muscle memory shin kick

Obs
    I guarantee its done in 1st round, either by Floyd winning by ko, or Connor disqualified due to a reflex muscle memory shin kick
    Nope. Floyd is too small to put connor out quick. Connor has taken harder hits than floyd has ever dished out with those gloves.
    I really think connor has a great chance. He is so much bigger than floyd and just as good of a striker and younger and tougher and i just dont think floyd can take a hit from a guy like connor at 40.

And look at the odds. What if one of them lose on purpose just to make money LOL.
    Obs likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Nope. Floyd is too small to put connor out quick. Connor has taken harder hits than floyd has ever dished out with those gloves.
    I really think connor has a great chance. He is so much bigger than floyd and just as good of a striker and younger and tougher and i just dont think floyd can take a hit from a guy like connor at 40.
    Lol
    Mayweather can kill me or you with a left hook.

No if Connor was as good a striker and what not, he'd be a multiple title holding boxer.

Not a guy who looses to pot heads here and there
    Last edited by Couchlock; 07-20-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Obs
    Lol

No if Connor was as good a striker and what not, he'd be a multiple title holding boxer.

Actually connor or mayweather could hit me as hard as they want and they are probably just gonna piss me off. Its why we have weight divisons the odds of a one hit knockout under 180lbs are none. Dont speak for me. I have been hit bare fisted by people three times their size it is physics 130lb doesnt budge 217. I am also not exactly inexperienced at fighting or being hit. Neither of them are Gods, they are small men. This is why lightweight class is called the most competitive. Light dudes cant knock people out quickly.

We will see but I believe mayweathers career is over.

Btw this thing you have where you think mma fighters only do what they do because they aren't good enough to be boxers is silly. I begged my brother to train mma with me because he is the single best fighter I have ever seen. He chose bullriding and destroyed his body for the opportunity at a couple million at best.
    He has turned more people off than chloroform and was combative with police with 27 skull fractures. He has had his head stomped by bulls and is deaf in one ear and paralyzed on one side of his face, has had half a dozen shoulder replacements and broke every bone in his body but he is still riding. For what???
    Why???
    Because that is his poison. Thats what he loves.
    Boxing is a padded up scoring contest, MMA is more like a real fight than boxing could ever be. Mma fighter dont aspire to be boxers and to be honest connor is more of a boxer than an mma fighter. He is the perfect striker and always stays on his feet even though guy are doing everything to take him down.

One of us is gonna be embarrassed when this fight is over.
    Last edited by Obs; 07-20-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Obs
    Lol

Here is an example. I have been on my hands and knees in a street fight against multiple and was drop kicked in the face hard enough it flipped me onto my back and I still wasnt knocked out and got up relatively right the fuck now. I could squeeze mayweather to death!
    HAAAANAACONDAAA SKWEEEEEASSSE !

People talking s**t about Conor all day. To me, Conor is the real fighter as MMA is the real fight. Boxing is just an entertainment. A guy who survived in real fights won't hv 0 chance to take down a boxer.
    Obs likes this.

Not a fan boy of Conor but Im just telling the truth with logical thinking.
    Obs likes this.

Getting hit by street thugs not knowing how to mechanically throw a punch is completely different than a professional fighter throwing one. Just saying.

Your delusional if "Connor or mayweather" hit you and it would bounce off and piss you off.

But lets just watch and see the fight...

Btw.
    Didn't Connor get knocked out just recently by his sparring partner?

Yep he did

According to former two-weight world champion Jessie Vargas, 'The Notorious' has already been knocked out in sparring whilst preparing for the fight.

“This guy got knocked out in sparring already,” Vargas said in a video uploaded by Villainfy Media.

Vargas wouldn't reveal his source and we will have to wait for confirmation from the McGregor camp, which is unlikely.

Obs
    Getting hit by street thugs not knowing how to mechanically throw a punch is completely different than a professional fighter throwing one. Just saying.

Your delusional if "Connor or mayweather" hit you and it would bounce off and piss you off.

But lets just watch and see the fight...
    I have had trees hit me in the head, bulls, and fallen and flung great distance. Believe me I wont ever be one punched by a 140lb guy. I dont give a shit if he is tweeking or superhuman. Believe me bare fist has three times the shock of a glove thats why its illegal.
    Mayweather is fast and accurate, not a one hit knockout expert.
    Been in lotsa bare knuckle fights with people that can hit a lot harder than a 140 lb man is capable.

But yes we will watch.

ThisIsMyJamZ is offline New Member
    Still looking forward to this one, despite earlier reservations. Though I think this is on crazy early given my timezone so whether I actually make it up in time to watch it *shrug emoji*

Ob, you have never been hit as hard as a 140 lb light middle champ could hit you.

By this logic, any one with 50 one on tiger woods, should be able to out drive him by 65 yard at least.

Or if you match Sosa, McGuire, or Jackson's height and weight you should be able to put them out the park just as consistent.

I wonder why Kenny lofton had a better HR avg. Than Albert bell, who had much weight on him.

Also, every single on stage body builder weighing 275-315 should be able to take it to any heavy weight champ boxer of past, present, and future

You do understand this, correct. At this point its not about Floyd vs Connor, its about a 215 pound man in a bare knuckle brawl thinking that some how is the same as fighting a professional punching machine.

If these bare knuckle brawl had a fraction of the fighting mechanics a boxer does, people would have been carried off in body bags

Obs
    Ob, you have never been hit as hard as a 140 lb light middle champ could hit you.

By this logic, any one with 50 one on tiger woods, should be able to out drive him by 65 yard at least.

Or if you match Sosa, McGuire, or Jackson's height and weight you should be able to put them out the park just as consistent.

I wonder why Kenny lofton had a better HR avg. Than Albert bell, who had much weight on him.

Also, every single on stage body builder weighing 275-315 should be able to take it to any heavy weight champ boxer of past, present, and future

You do understand this, correct. At this point its not about Floyd vs Connor, its about a 215 pound man in a bare knuckle brawl thinking that some how is the same as fighting a professional punching machine.

If these bare knuckle brawl had a fraction of the fighting mechanics a boxer does, people would have been carried off in body bags
    Son you dont know shit about fighting or who I am or what I have done. A 140 lb guy does not one hit knock out people with a frame twice as big as his. They fight 140 lb people togeter for a reason. I have been hit twice as hard as either of those squirrels could ever dream of hitting. You should try getting stomped by the frot hooves of a 2k lb lunging bull.

Mayweather and connor are not super human they are the best lightweight and in a street brawl with someone bigger would be little bitches.

Obs
    180lb! That is the UFC one hit knockout weight. You see it often above that weight and almost never below that weight. Bear in mind these individuals are all in the same weight class and wearing gloves that make boxing gloves look like pillows.
    UFC doesnt allow you to jump weight classes but so far because one hit knockouts become one punch homicides.
    It will be a cold day in hell before I am the least intimidated by a 140 lb guy.

Obs
    https://youtu.be/Kx0vrMHPHg4
    Notice how many lightweights made this list and note: they came from kicks to the face.
    Lmao at any lightweight hitting me! If you think a boxing hit rivals an mma hit for knockout effect I am sorry, its an entirely different class you get hit in the head six or seven times above middle weight class and you are probably going down.
    You get hit 100 times in the head in many boxing matches and they score out the winner.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Getting hit by street thugs not knowing how to mechanically throw a punch is completely different than a professional fighter throwing one....
    Are you just trying to stir up shit, or are you really that stupid?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Are you just trying to stir up shit, or are you really that stupid?
    Hes not stupid I like couch and he has done some amazing impossible shit with his body.
    We just disagree on this one.

Do beetle juice, bodyweight makes you impervious to punches?

Just showing the flaws in logic used.

You still have nerves running in the jawline. Last time checked, you can't build face muscle ....

Obs

Obs
    Attachment 170070
    Baby is a bonus in this picture aint he cute???

Its jaw/skull/ frame thickness. Compare mine, floyd, and, brocks.
    This is the difference.

See now I love you too, obs.

Nice pic
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    See now I love you too, obs.

Nice pic
    Com'ere sugar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYYczVgw1Zo
    Ever seen this? This might not be 100% true but at least there is a chance
    Obs likes this.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Get a room.
    Obs likes this.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    We're here.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Anyone know how to view it on Kodi or anything like that?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Anyone know how to view it on Kodi or anything like that?
    I hope someone chimes in, all I have is firestick lol

Kai Lover is offline Banned
    Expecting Conor McGregor to do well in this boxing match is like expecting Serena Williams to become a badminton champion.

Kai Lover is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai Lover View Post
    Expecting Conor McGregor to do well in this boxing match is like expecting Serena Williams to become a badminton champion.
    And if he does do well then I'm calling a fix. I mean given the amount of money in this fight.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My take they are both the scourge of the earth as far as human beings are concerned but both excellent at there chosen profession..unless it's rigged for a rematch there's no way mayweather can lose a boxing match to mcgregor not today or in a million years..if it was a MMA fight it would go the other way..either way Iam watching it like every other sap who put money in their pockets

Obs
    Conor will beat his ass I believe.

Obs
    2" longer reach, active fighter, 10 years younger, heavier frame in general, stronger, still knocks oponnents out doesnt just score out.
    Mayweather is done. He'll do nuddin.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information