Latin is offline Associate Member

Planning to start compete need help with cardio

Hi all

I've been cutting the last 2 weeks and done cardio 5 times / day for about 40-50 minutes in the morning on empty stomach. Planning on doing it for 8 weeks.
    The questions are ..
    1: Do u really have to do it on empty stomach to get the best effect? i mean could I eat pure protein like 5 eggwhites or so 10 minutes before I start the cardio. Would that be wasting anything or have negative effects?
    2: How long AFTER the cardio should i eat. Usually I eat about 30 minutes after...
    The main reasons to why i ask theese questions are that.. im sooooooooooooo hungry when im doing the cardio and feel like im gonna starve to death or something.
    My current Cycle is Prop 100 / Tren 75 both ED and im soon in my 2nd week diet is in check and seeing nice results. Right now im about 8% bodyfat and want to go down to 3-5%
    Tnx bros

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    The total calories burned on empty stomach are exactly the same as after a meal...the differance comes in where those calories are coming from...if you do not eat before cardio 300% more calories are coming from fat as oppose to glucogen, so i would say in the end doing it on empty stomach will improve the results...i usually eat 30-45 mninutes after my cardio as that's how long it takes me to make my food...XXL

Tnx alot really appreciate it.
    Then starving it is!
    Its not thaat bad the hunger usually goes away.. but still.
    Anyway i'll do my best thats all i can do and god**** i will do it good!

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Mike is on the Money, cannot get any better advice than that.What I do the last 4 weeks is up my cardio twice a day 1 hour in the morning on an empty stomach ofcourse and 1 hour before I go to bed which ensures me that little to nothing is stored going to sleep. after the morning cardio I immediately have a shake.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Mike is on the Money, cannot get any better advice than that.What I do the last 4 weeks is up my cardio twice a day 1 hour in the morning on an empty stomach ofcourse and 1 hour before I go to bed which ensures me that little to nothing is stored going to sleep. after the morning cardio I immediately have a shake.
    What does the shake contain? Pure protein or some carbs/fat aswell?

Btw i saw the pics from the show and yeah u were ¤%# robbed. Nice work though.

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    My simple reply to this question is drink 10 or 15 oz of water before you start the cardio. That will help make you feel full. If you are only in your second week you need to relize there are times you are going to be hungry. If your body fat is 8% now then you can afford to eat a bit more then I bet you are eating. If you want to get to 4% in 8 weeks that only dropping 1/2% per week. Should be very doable.
    As all have said above no food before morning cardio. Yet, I know I have read several times about protein not being so much the concern as carbs. I don't have the research to back that up for you.
    Good luck and take it one day at a time.
    kdtl61

Thread Information