Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    hotrod1 is offline Associate Member

my precontest ques.

As of right now im 12 weeks out im kinda cycling my carbs, but i never have a zero day the lowest i go is 50-75 on my low day. I was wondering i eat every 3 hours my meals are at 9, 12, 3, 6, 9, and 11. I get stared with my cardio around 7. I was wondering since my meals are supposed to be 3 hours apart is it ok if i eat at 6 then train at like 6:45 then have my postworkout meal like at 7:45 instaed of 9 like i usually would wait the 3 hours for a meal? II know i need the meal for my postworkout but its that fine even if its preconest? I was also wondering do i have to trake in dextrose after? What are other safe carbs to take precontest for a postworkout meal?

MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes you can have a meal at 7:45...and i use Ricecakes after training while dieting, i do not like dextrose for after training while dieting...you could also have oatmeal if you want to be even safer...good luck...XXL
    SOURCE CHECKS ONLY FOR USERS WITH OVER 100 POSTS.

All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.

Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

What kind of rice cakes do you use? And how many is a good amount to eat after your post training? Is it okay to add honey?

Thanks Mike XXL

MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod1
    What kind of rice cakes do you use? And how many is a good amount to eat after your post training? Is it okay to add honey?

Thanks Mike XXL
    I eat caramel reicecakes, but any will do for the most part...as for honey i don't know...as a matter of fact i am not sure what's with honey and everyone wanting to use it for carb up or at all...there is nothing secrete in honey...good luck...XXL
    SOURCE CHECKS ONLY FOR USERS WITH OVER 100 POSTS.

All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.

Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

thanx mike.

Thread Information