Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    muscledave01 is offline New Member

Arrow girlfriend might be on to me cheating

**** guys i've been with my lady for a while and i have to admit dat i haven't been faithful to her. I've always been real slick and i've always known that she didn't question me but lately i'm nto so sure of myself. Any cheaters out there with similar problems or who might have some advice. I'm completely cluless i've never found myself in this spot.

we need a reason of why your not sure to answer this question. There has gotta be a reason your scared.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah here's an answer, stop cheating. have some honor. a man is only as good as his word, i wouldnt trust any cheater. nothin wrong with sleeping with lots of women, just dont have a gf when you are doing it.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Leave......there's your answer. Why are you there if you're cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    we need a reason of why your not sure to answer this question. There has gotta be a reason your scared.
    Well shes always been trustful and never questioning me and extremely sweet. Lately shes dry, i've caught her snooping around, and shes always questioning where i'm going and who i'm going to be with.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    You're a bad, bad man. You should kill yourself.............JK!

You only live once, do as you please.

Me, myself....It's either sleep with all the women or settle down with 1.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    You're a bad, bad man. You should kill yourself.............JK!

You only live once, do as you please.

Me, myself....It's either sleep with all the women or settle down with 1.
    Bro i thought i was actually gonna settle down but i don't know why its so hard for me to give up the game. Its not like if i don't care about her.

BigChris83 is offline New Member
    Funny how we always hurt the people we love, might sound gay but **** it. Its very true.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscledave01
    Bro i thought i was actually gonna settle down but i don't know why its so hard for me to give up the game. Its not like if i don't care about her.
    If you cared for her enough you wouldent be boinking other chicks...

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    If you cared for her enough you wouldent be boinking other chicks...
    WORD, whats the point of having a relationship if you're gonna just mess around behind her back man? Thats fukked up. You need to break up with her, or come clean. You don't deserve to even have a girlfriend. Sh!t like that pisses me off...

Btw...were you a member to AR before? JW cuz you're a newbie member and all...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    yeah here's an answer, stop cheating. have some honor. a man is only as good as his word, i wouldnt trust any cheater. nothin wrong with sleeping with lots of women, just dont have a gf when you are doing it.
    I agree 10000000% bro! Sorry, but i hope your busted!

OG

PS I'm glad to see so many of ya'll are against the whole cheating, thing. The ones who aren't cheating, gives boyfriends a good name!!

best bet is to quit the playing around, and if she asks you anything deny it until the very end.

You obviously don't if you're messing around with other girls.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What I don't get is why there is no mention of any kind of guilt from you?

You say you love her, but you don't know why you can't give up on "the game", and you don't appear to have any conscience about this at all?

If not, then there are problems deeper than you merely cheating on her. If you feel no remorse at all, I'd set her free and quit hurting her. I have cheated before myself, and it was a huge disaster and I am lucky to have attained another chance. I find myself constantly in situations where there is a hot ass woman who I can have at any time I wish (literally, I'm not just blowin' smoke up your ass), but for some reason I can never go through with it. You can hide a plethora of things from your lady, your lover, etc., but you cannot hide the truth from your mind.

So, if things like this bother you, you won't be able to go through w/them as is the case w/myself. It took me learning the hard way to develop that conscience, but hopefully you'll locate it w/out tragedy first.

~SC~

You're a good guy SC

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    You're a good guy SC
    Eye openers happen to everyone eventually in some way/shape/form.

~SC~

Ain't that the truth..

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Well shes always been trustful and never questioning me and extremely sweet. Lately shes dry, i've caught her snooping around, and shes always questioning where i'm going and who i'm going to be with.

Do her a favor....cut her free to find a faithful man!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

I'm sorry I don't buy it....you don't really care about her or you wouldn't be so selfish as to put your desires to screw around above being faithful to a woman that you supposedly have feelings for.

Nice first post by the way....it's a pleasure to meet you.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

CB, I think he's been a member before, he just changed his identity for his own good...

Ahhhh probably. Smart(ish) guy!

ish is right...obvioulsy not very smart if he's cheating. lol...I love how I'm bad mouthing him in his own thread. lol...But honestly, its a fukked up thing to do dude. Let her go man, she doesn't deserve to be put through this, even if she doesn't have any idea.

LOL maybe we should refer her to www.cheaters.com

oooooo GOOD IDEA!! haha

That show is the sh*t!!!

~SC~

I wanna go work on that show when I retire from the Navy!!!!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'm sorry I don't buy it....you don't really care about her or you wouldn't be so selfish as to put your desires to screw around above being faithful to a woman that you supposedly have feelings for.

Nice first post by the way....it's a pleasure to meet you.
    i've known her for over a year... she's being sarcastic..

sorry cb.. sometimes you have to spell it out..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

LOL You know me.....when it comes to these matters I have trouble expressing myself!!!!!

zuke is offline Member
    you can either end it now and she might not completely hate you, or you can go on doing as you are and get caught. if you do keep up with this, she IS going to catch you. pretty soon you will start making up lies to cover up for other lies, and there is no way to dig your way out of a hole. remember, if you lie you have to keep track of all of your lies, but if you tell the truth there is nothing to remember.

My mom always said if you don't lie you don't have to have a good memory...one of the best sayings I know, and the truest.

xfade7 is offline Member
    she's probably reading this right now. thinking of a way to get back at your lying cheating bastard ass.

break it off. plain and simple

xfade7

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmm I agree with a lot of pps here.. Symatech n swole are right on....

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    you should tell her that you're thinking of trying out to be a swinger and see if up for it

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not like if i don't care about her.
    I disagree. If you cheat on her, it just goes to show how little you care.

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dude-man
    I disagree. If you cheat on her, it just goes to show how little you care.
    thats the way i see it too. you would have never thought about cheating on her if you actually cared about her like you say you do. thats why i think it better to just break it off with her because once you cheat all trust is gone.

xfade7

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Care about her my ass if you really cared for her you either stop cheating or let her go otherwise your nothing but a jackass that don't give a **** about anyone's feelings.
    Last edited by IntensityX; 02-21-2005 at 11:11 PM.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Why not just come clean and tell her that you love her, but you don't think you are ready for a relationship right now and that you still want to date her but in the process you want to date other women. That way you will have that burden off your chest and you will be free to date whoever you want.

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You can hide a plethora of things from your lady, your lover, etc., but you cannot hide the truth from your mind.

Thats real talk...and a hot quote!!! Ima have to steal that one

Splinter celll....I thought I was the only one you used the word boinked...Ever since that skinny white kid in 'Road Trip' said it after her boinked that big girl, that word has steady been in my rotation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information