Needles33 is offline Junior Member

Need advise really fast!

Hello all,

Tomorow is my birthday, and I know the ladies at work are going to have a cake for me. I don't want to be a dik and not eat cake on my birthday. Tomorrow is not even my cheat day which is on Sunday.
    My question is should indulge before I workout or should I eat it with my PWO shake?
    It's been a long time since I've had cake, so I'm definatley looking forward to it.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Why don't you just make tomorrow your cheat day?

I wouldn't eat it PWO, as the fat will slow down the digestion of the whey, when your muscles need it fast. I'd suggest just eating it PPWO, and then following up with cardio the next morning. And then call that your cheat meal for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by fritz2435
    Why don't you just make tomorrow your cheat day?
    I would but I'm going to an A's game this sunday, and I know I'll be pounding down some greasy foods and some beer as well.

I tell you what, the summer is the hardest time of the year for me to cut!

Well just have a cheat meal on sat. and a cheat meal on sun. and eat clean the other 40 out of 42 meals that week.

Trust me, bro, I know how hard it is to eat clean in the summer... I've had a senior picnic, senior party, and countless grad parties every friday and saturday for the past 3 wks and the next 3 wks. You gotta have mental strength bud!

Beernutz is offline Member
    dont sweat it bro. Have your two cheatmeals this week. You deserve it. 1st off its only your birthday once a year and how often do get to go to a ball game you know what i mean. Just chill out it wont hurt you aslong as you get back in action on monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    dont sweat it bro. Have your two cheatmeals this week. You deserve it. 1st off its only your birthday once a year and how often do get to go to a ball game you know what i mean. Just chill out it wont hurt you aslong as you get back in action on monday.
    Thanks Bro!

You all know how that guilt sh*t can get to you when your doing so well.

PS. Hit a personal record on the incline bench today! 345 for 4!
    Var plus diet = amazing results

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Seems like that is always the way it goes. You do really well on your diet & starting
    to show some results & then a fellow co-worker brings in cake or pie for your
    birthday & expects for you to have a piece (although I think I always end up having
    2-3 pieces)!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Throw they cake in thier face and yell im dieting bitch! If she has a problem, still, kick her in the nads and stun her!@

Seriously if you eat cake tommorow it isnt going throw you into the fat oblivion.. just enjoy your bday and don't go ass wild on the cake..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I used to work in a corporate office around all kinds of junk food and things of that nature. They had cake for me on my b-day, but I told them I really can't eat that sh*t, as it makes you fat and has absolutely NO nutritional value at all.

They were happier than pigs, because they got to eat it all. F*ck being nice, it's my body, no-one is going to force cake or anything upon me.

~SC~

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    That's hilarious Swole. I'm having a hard time picturing you in a traditional corporate setting.

I hate every single one of the fukkers in my office. That's why I'm packing up my family in a couple of months and moving back to corporate headquarters. My office will be right across the street from a World Gym. Can't wait!!

Thread Information