Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member

Diet Advice.....yes another one on this!

I first want to say I was just turned on to this site and LOVE IT. Tons of info here for all. I am planning to try and adhere to Rambo's "the cutting primer" and have just a few questions that need to be cleared up. With my work schedule the way it is (8:30 to 5:30) and having two kids my workouts can not be until 8pm. My question is this, seeing the importance of the PWO shake, I will not be able to drink mine until about 9pm. Should I have another Protein/carb meal after that? Is the spacing of meals very critical to all of this, should I be eating every 2,3, or 4 hours? I would like to try and eat my first meal around 7am. In saying that how should my spacing of the remainig meals be laid out? Sorry if this is repetitive, but I am at work and sometimes it is harder searching out specific post rather than just asking it!

Thanks in advance for your knowledge!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vale Tudo
    I first want to say I was just turned on to this site and LOVE IT. Tons of info here for all. I am planning to try and adhere to Rambo's "the cutting primer" and have just a few questions that need to be cleared up. With my work schedule the way it is (8:30 to 5:30) and having two kids my workouts can not be until 8pm. My question is this, seeing the importance of the PWO shake, I will not be able to drink mine until about 9pm. Should I have another Protein/carb meal after that? Is the spacing of meals very critical to all of this, should I be eating every 2,3, or 4 hours? I would like to try and eat my first meal around 7am. In saying that how should my spacing of the remainig meals be laid out? Sorry if this is repetitive, but I am at work and sometimes it is harder searching out specific post rather than just asking it!

Thanks in advance for your knowledge!

being the rule of thumb.. space out your meals every 2-3 hours.. yes you should have your pwo right after your workout and ppwo meal (pro/carb) 60-90 min after your shake.. make sure to use r-ala and biotin.. if you can throw in another meal after the pwo meal pro/fat....

Metabolic_ is offline Junior Member
    You should be eating every 2-3 hours, heres a thread started a bit earlier that may help you with your concerns about having a pwo meal late at night Last meal a shake

good luck

Thread Information