Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Farmer is offline Member
    No kidding, that is why there is no cardio on saturday morning

On an unrelated note I just finished my last week of school until the 20th of September. It is a Pre-pharmacy and technician program. Out of the 3 finals this week I received a B+ in Pharmacy Law, a 104% in OTC Medications and 101.5% in Pharmacology. Those were the grades for the finals so hopefully it will be a 4.0 term! To say I am stoked would be an understatement!

Talk to you all later after my leg workout where thank god I can type from a chair

Peace

Farmer

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on the great grades guy

Farmer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Congrats on the great grades guy
    Thank you

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

8/27/04 PM workout Legs

Well just finished my PWO shake and still feel like I am going to puke...it was a great workout considering I was up at 6 this morning for cardio. Well I'm gonna lay down for 10 minutes or so to get over this queezy feeling..

Peace

Farmer

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer

On an unrelated note I just finished my last week of school until the 20th of September. It is a Pre-pharmacy and technician program. Out of the 3 finals this week I received a B+ in Pharmacy Law, a 104% in OTC Medications and 101.5% in Pharmacology. Those were the grades for the finals so hopefully it will be a 4.0 term! To say I am stoked would be an understatement!

Talk to you all later after my leg workout where thank god I can type from a chair

Peace

Farmer
    Well Done!!!!!! ...
    Keep goin bro! We're rootin' for ya...

Farmer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Well Done!!!!!! ...
    Keep goin bro! We're rootin' for ya...
    Thanks a lot bro. Even though I have never met any of you in real life it means a lot to me that I know you guys are supportin me. I planned on going to the olympia this year with my girlfriend to meet some of you guys, but that obviously won't work. Looks like I will be just REALLY early in planning it for next year

Peace

Farmer

Thanks a lot bro. Even though I have never met any of you in real life it means a lot to me that I know you guys are supportin me. I planned on going to the olympia this year with my girlfriend to meet some of you guys, but that obviously won't work. Looks like I will be just REALLY early in planning it for next year

Peace

Farmer
    Same here bro...

We're all trying to do different things.. I've been shredding since Feb with good results... and it always helps when the bros here spread some encouragement ...

Farmer is offline Member

8/27/04 Update:::

OK folks,

just got back from the gym and had my bf% done. It was Skyndex and only a 4 point but it will do the trick for now..and ding ding the results are (not good)

Weight: 226
    BF%: 21%
    Lean mass: 178.54
    Lbs of fat: 47.46

I will go back and get it tested again in 2 weeks or so..hopefully the numbers will make me happy and indicate my diet/cardio/training is on spot. If not that is where all my lovely friends at AR come-in-to-play

Peace

Farmer

You know where you stand.. pretty close to mine...
    Go from here and do it!

Farmer is offline Member

Just a thought for the day

Today (saturday) is a total off day for me. No cardio and no weights. I am still strict with my diet though. I have a question though, today and any day I have totally off I feel like I am not accomplishing anything. Even though by eating right I am accomplishing my goals but I need to have DONE something during the day to really feel fulfilled. I really feel I am making strides towards my goals on the days where A) I workout or B) I do cardio or both..I was just curious if anyone else ever gets that feeling. It is no big deal to me, just seeing how other "Iron" heads feel about it Good night ya'll talk to you tomorrow with my post-cardio update..

Peace

Farmer

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    I hear ya bro, if I don't lift or do cardio the day is "empty". I feel like the protein I'm taking in can't serve it's full purpose of rebuilding muscles 'cause I didn't do **** that day. But in all actuality you're still recouperating from past workouts whether you know it or not. But it just really really bothers me.
    It's like a vice, but at least it's not like cigarettes or alcahol. I tried telling my dad "at least I'm not addicted to drugs or alcahol or something bad, I mean some of the people with low motivation would kill for my motivation at times", and he just said "well if it's something you HAVE to do without carrying on with normal life then it's a vice". bah he'll never understand
    well I'm trailing off now.... must be bed time heh

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i hate off days, but the annoying thing is that you know you have to have them

i only have 1 completely off day a week and 1 day a week where i just do cardio, and that still feels too much

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You'd be wise to include either cardio or definitely STRETCHING, or both, that next a.m. as it will help w/soreness, circulation, recovery, etc.

~SC~

Farmer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You'd be wise to include either cardio or definitely STRETCHING, or both, that next a.m. as it will help w/soreness, circulation, recovery, etc.

~SC~
    I was worried of cutting into the recovery of my legs, especially my hamstrings. Since I am incline walking they get thrashed. I will give it a shot next saturday though. I just won't go as intense and possibly cut down on the total time I am on the treadmill, Thanks.

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

8/29/04 AM cardio

Just finished 45 mins of cardio and had my 5g of glutamine, 1,000mg of vitamin c before and 5g of glutamine afterwards. Things are starting to come together, I am seeing a little more definition in the mirror. I can't wait to see what the end of 3 months of dedication will bring me!

Peace

Farmer

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I was worried of cutting into the recovery of my legs, especially my hamstrings. Since I am incline walking they get thrashed. I will give it a shot next saturday though. I just won't go as intense and possibly cut down on the total time I am on the treadmill, Thanks.

Peace

Farmer
    Ah, I see. If you can use a machine such as the recumbent bike it may be a bit better on the leg intensity. Don't know if that's an option or not, but that's what I tend to utilize.

~SC~

eggplant is offline Member
    all the way bro...hard work = results..! have a nice day~

Farmer is offline Member

8/30/04 AM Cardio

Thanks for the kind words eggplant!

Did 45 mins this morning with my 5g of glutamine before and after with 1,000mg of Vit C before. Chest and back later today..Have a good one everyone!

Peace

Farmer

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    yea active recovery i think will help the legs a lot, if i dont do something then it seems like they are sore and immobile forever. I like to do about a half hour to 45 mins low intensity on a bike or similar, then get a good 20 minute stretch. washes the lactic acid out, and it works great (for me at least)

Farmer is offline Member

8/30/04 PM workout

Well well well...I must say this was one of the BEST chest/back workouts I have had in a long time. I was having the worst day before the workout but my attitude has done a complete 180 because of the workout. Feeling good and looking better each day. I definently run into ruts thinking about my girlfriend but I channel that into some positive emotions to help motivate me through the day.

~Today For Tomorrow~ that is the motto from here on out

Peace

Farmer

Well well well...I must say this was one of the BEST chest/back workouts I have had in a long time. I was having the worst day before the workout but my attitude has done a complete 180 because of the workout. Feeling good and looking better each day. I definently run into ruts thinking about my girlfriend but I channel that into some positive emotions to help motivate me through the day.

~Today For Tomorrow~ that is the motto from here on out

Peace

Farmer
    Keep up the good work bro! Keep that positive energy flowin and just keep workin your ass off and it will all pay off!

Farmer is offline Member
    Keep up the good work bro! Keep that positive energy flowin and just keep workin your ass off and it will all pay off!
    Thanks for the kind words sliz, you guys have no idea the impact these have on me. I'm in this for the long run!

~Today For Tomorrow~

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

8/31/04 AM Cardio

Sup sup..

Same old stuff..45 mins cardio with my glutamine and vitamin C. I started taking CLA as of yesterday, will be taking 5 grams a day. 2grams x 2 meals and 1gram with another meal.

Peace

Farmer

~Today For Tomorrow~

Sup sup..

Same old stuff..45 mins cardio with my glutamine and vitamin C. I started taking CLA as of yesterday, will be taking 5 grams a day. 2grams x 2 meals and 1gram with another meal.

Peace

Farmer

~Today For Tomorrow~
    Keep us updated on how that works for you. Are you going to cycle clen at all? How often are you cheating? 1 meal a week?

Farmer is offline Member
    Keep us updated on how that works for you. Are you going to cycle clen at all? How often are you cheating? 1 meal a week?
    The only stimulants I am using are Ephedrine, yomhimbine and caffeine. No AAS or clen . I would probably cycle clen later on if I could get my hands onto it but Im gonna see how far I can go this route.
    I usually cheat on sundays..however the past two sundays I really haven't felt the urge to cheat so I had a grilled hamburger and some green beans at a bbq. I am getting ready for some pizza so I think I will be hitting that up this weekend for sure.

Peace

Farmer

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Keep up the hard work Farmer, sounds like it is working well for you.

Farmer is offline Member
    WOOOO!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!

KICK ASS workout today. I had to workout this morning because I am working my second job in the AM. Had shoulders and arms today and GAWD ****!!! I feel good. I need to keep this energy going..I'll be a whole new man just GIMMIE 12 WEEKS!!!!

Peace

Farmer

~Today For Tomorrow~

KICK ASS!!!!

Farmer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Keep up the hard work Farmer, sounds like it is working well for you.
    Thanks for the kind words! Support from you guys is number 1!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am doing the same as you, i am cutting and i know what it means to have support.

Awesome job on this mornings workout, sounds like you had an intense workout.

Keep it up.

Farmer is offline Member

9/2/04 AM Cardio

Did 45 mins with the glutamine and vit c earlier this morning...I have some L-carnitine around and will throw that into the pre-cardio mix as well...So far so good...I want to fast forward to see where I am gonna be at in a month or two. I am getting anxious to be lean

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

9/3/04 AM Cardio

That is another 45 mins of cardio for the books Had the vitamin c 1,000mg 500mg of acetyl l-carnitine and 5g of glutamine. That's the pre-cardio cocktail from here on out. See everyone after this afternoons leg workout.

Peace

Farmer

~Today For Tomorrow~

Farmer is offline Member

9/3/04 Legs

Taking it to the limit!

****, that was a good workout..Feeling sick to my stomach and my legs are rubber. There were a few times in today during sets where I would have stopped before. But I kept thinking about my girlfriend and getting in shape and I just blasted through them. I toppled over on my final set of walking lunges with dumbells and got up and said to myself "F#ck it!" and lunged across the gym with no weight getting a DEEP stretch on each one. **** were my legs pumped after that. Just finished my PWO shake and gonna lay down for a few. I picked up a few books today at the library. Some motivating ones to keep me going..one I picked up is "Winning Every Day" by Lou Holtz. I'll let you guys know how it is.

Peace

Farmer

~Today For Tomorrow~

Keep it up bro, you're doin great

Keep goin bro.. ... great job so far...

Farmer is offline Member
    Thanks slizz and blown..

I hope I am not coming down with anything..I've been coughing crap up since this afternoon and my throat is beginning to bother me. This is all I need right now..

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

9/5/04

I ditched carido this morning because I have been sleeping as much as possible these past few days to fight off whatever I caught. I took around 10+ grams of vitamin c yesterday and I definently needed it. I will be back tomorrow morning for cardio and weights on Tues,Wed,Fri this week because of labor day.

Peace

Farmer

~Today For Tomorrow~

get well soon bro

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Feel better soon bro Keep on going once you are able to, you are doing great

Farmer is offline Member
    Thanks for the words of encouragement bros...it is hard for me to not get up in the mornings and do cardio but I have made the mistake many times in the past and turned a 2-3 illness into a week or two. I am hopefully going to be back on the treadmill tomorrow morning.

Peace

Farmer

~Today For Tomorrow~

Farmer is offline Member

9/6/04 AM Cardio I'M ALIVE!!

Sup bros,

Slept in a little today so my body could get the extra rest..Same 45mins cardio with my glutamine and vitamin c..feeling better, just the coughing up stuff every now and then so I am going to continue pounding the vitamin c and just resting..

Peace

Farmer

~Today For Tomorrow~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information