Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 56
  1. #1
    steven1642 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    18

    I want to get fat. stupid diet questions...

    I have no trouble at all burning off fat. i have a very high metabolislm.
    i am 6'0 165 pounds. i just got off a cycle of test 250 and gained 24 pounds went from 150 to 174 but am now down to 165 after 2 months..

    anyway i want to do another cycle but not till im at least 185 190..

    here is my stupid diet question. ive been doing this for 2 days and want to make sure this will work. i know if you want to get big you have to eat like you are big so here are my diet stats:

    roughly:
    5000++ calories
    600++ carbs
    250-300 protein
    plus all the centrum, vitamin b complex and vitamin c that i take everyday.

    now i know those numbers look good. but i need to know if how i am getting these nutrients will help. im eating 8-10 times a day.

    i have 2 protein shakes. 1 pre workout, 1 post workout, i also have my creatin that i take daily.

    i am getting the cals, carbs, and protein from taco bell, back yard burger, burger king, tuna, pop tarts, PB&J, 1 gal water, ramen noodles, oatmeal, eggs, and so on.. a huge mix of things.

    i dont care about getting fat. i just want to get some size on me to have a great base to start my second cycle..

    please let me know if this will gain the weight or am i just wasting my time..

    thanks..

    again i am a small guy right now. 6'0 165 and very active.

  2. #2
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    2,474
    I would up yer protien to the 400 range. Other than that it looks okay, just don't let the fast food mess up your energy levels to much. I used to bulk like you, but know i eat clean all the time. Though, it is fun to eat like that though

  3. #3
    Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by steven1642
    I have no trouble at all burning off fat. i have a very high metabolislm.
    i am 6'0 165 pounds. i just got off a cycle of test 250 and gained 24 pounds went from 150 to 174 but am now down to 165 after 2 months..

    anyway i want to do another cycle but not till im at least 185 190..

    here is my stupid diet question. ive been doing this for 2 days and want to make sure this will work. i know if you want to get big you have to eat like you are big so here are my diet stats:

    roughly:
    5000++ calories
    600++ carbs
    250-300 protein
    plus all the centrum, vitamin b complex and vitamin c that i take everyday.

    now i know those numbers look good. but i need to know if how i am getting these nutrients will help. im eating 8-10 times a day.

    i have 2 protein shakes. 1 pre workout, 1 post workout, i also have my creatin that i take daily.

    i am getting the cals, carbs, and protein from taco bell, back yard burger, burger king, tuna, pop tarts, PB&J, 1 gal water, ramen noodles, oatmeal, eggs, and so on.. a huge mix of things.

    i dont care about getting fat. i just want to get some size on me to have a great base to start my second cycle..

    please let me know if this will gain the weight or am i just wasting my time..

    thanks..

    again i am a small guy right now. 6'0 165 and very active.
    yeah your doing it right .also eat a tub of ice cream a day,10 doughnuts,a cheese cake, 5 ltrs of coke and anything else you fancy.should be SUPER FAT in no time

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    614
    come back in a few weeks, post that so well remember you, then post how fat you got, i mean how many lbs you gained....

  5. #5
    steven1642 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    18
    thanks for the input guys.

    not really looking to get FAT. just big enough to go on a cutting cycle. i think if i can hit 200 pounds i can start my cardio and cutting excercises.

  6. #6
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Remember to go on a cutting cycle when you have gained MUSCLE along with fat, to shed fat and showcase the newly acquired lean mass. If you bulk with fat, once you cut, you have absolutely nothing and have just put yourself through h*ll and back to start all over again from square root 1.

    ~SC~

  7. #7
    steven1642 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    18
    i was hoping youd get in on this swole. ive read a lot of your post in the past. ill take your advice over anyones on this board so heres another stupid question.
    What is the best way to gain the muscle mass along with fat. is working out 4 days a week enough or is there something i should be doing to gain the muscle along with fat. any info would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #8
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by steven1642
    i was hoping youd get in on this swole. ive read a lot of your post in the past. ill take your advice over anyones on this board so heres another stupid question.
    What is the best way to gain the muscle mass along with fat. is working out 4 days a week enough or is there something i should be doing to gain the muscle along with fat. any info would be greatly appreciated.
    why not just try and add muscle with minimal fat, but shuuuuuuuuuuuuuush, we're waiting for swole's response only...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    why not just try and add muscle with minimal fat, but shuuuuuuuuuuuuuush, we're waiting for swole's response only...
    Don't be a smartass and answer a question with a question. Usually when bulking and calories are high, you will add a lb of lean muscle mass and along with that comes a lb of fat is what i have read in the past. try not to focus on adding the fat. If you are bulking and your calories are high and your diet is in order you will get it, along with the lean muscle. the best way imo is to read the bulking sticky and go through trial and error (switch the pro\fat meal with an extra pro\carb.

    good luck.

  10. #10
    TheChosenOne's Avatar
    TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    2,311
    I'm too lazy right now to comment on your "diet" but BackYard Burger is the sh*t!!

    Why dont you bulk with clean calories? you could do 1.5cup oats, 1.5 cup rice, 16oz sweet potato, or 2 whole wheat bagels with 50g of Pro each meal and resist throwing on as much fat as you would with your proposal.

  11. #11
    usualsuspect's Avatar
    usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    2,936
    How many carbs are in your pre and post workout shake and what kind of carbs are you consuming at this time?

  12. #12
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    why not just try and add muscle with minimal fat, but shuuuuuuuuuuuuuush, we're waiting for swole's response only...


    ~SC~

  13. #13
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    Don't be a smartass and answer a question with a question. Usually when bulking and calories are high, you will add a lb of lean muscle mass and along with that comes a lb of fat is what i have read in the past. try not to focus on adding the fat. If you are bulking and your calories are high and your diet is in order you will get it, along with the lean muscle. the best way imo is to read the bulking sticky and go through trial and error (switch the pro\fat meal with an extra pro\carb.

    good luck.
    shut the fvck up

    why would anyone want to get fat when they can add lean mass with minimal fat?pm someone if you want a direct answer from them, otherwise be open to everyones opinions.

  14. #14
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    I agree that a question should not be directed at one person, as it's insulting to the others.

    However, I disagree with the STFU comment.

    ~SC~

  15. #15
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    shut the fvck up

    why would anyone want to get fat when they can add lean mass with minimal fat?pm someone if you want a direct answer from them, otherwise be open to everyones opinions.


    Harsh ???

  16. #16
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Harsh ???
    More commonly referred to as "sexually frustrated".



    ~SC~

  17. #17
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Harsh ???
    He just rubbed me the wrong way. Everyone responds with a sense of humor and chooses to call me out.

  18. #18
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    He just rubbed me the wrong way. Everyone responds with a sense of humor and chooses to call me out.


    Maybe that should tell you something....... it's the way you come off sometimes.

  19. #19
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    The past always dicates the future, and the present is indicative of what occurred in the past.

    ~SC~

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    He just rubbed me the wrong way. Everyone responds with a sense of humor and chooses to call me out.
    HAHAHAHHA, what are you a tough guy now? rubbed you the wrong way, give me a break. I also didn't tell him to get fat. Simply told him to keep calories high, and he will gain lean muscle, along with fat. Also told him to make sure his diet is in check so he won't gain too much fat....Instead of acting like a tough guy next time support it with a comment that makes sense. btw, have you even ever bulked? by the looks of your picture i highly doubt it.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    The past always dicates the future, and the present is indicative of what occurred in the past.

    ~SC~
    Exactly...after blatently lying and making up a girlfriend on open board throws all respect i ever would have had for brian out the window. i dont like liars, and who can trust them?

    btw i dont know if that was directed towards him but its a good sentence to make it be.

  22. #22
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    Exactly...after blatently lying and making up a girlfriend on open board throws all respect i ever would have had for brian out the window. i dont like liars, and who can trust them?

    btw i dont know if that was directed towards him but its a good sentence to make it be.

    That is indeed why it was written, yes!

    Nice job "reading between the lines" bro. Not too many are KEEN enough to get it!!!!!!!

    ~SC~

  23. #23
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    Exactly...after blatently lying and making up a girlfriend on open board throws all respect i ever would have had for brian out the window. i dont like liars, and who can trust them?

    btw i dont know if that was directed towards him but its a good sentence to make it be.
    Bro, how much do you weigh? I weigh 200lbs, probably more than you. Just bc you think that from a picture I look small doesnt mean jack. And I personally dont care what your opinion of me is, bc it doesnt change what i know. I mean really, who is acting like the tough guy here? I did give a helpful comment. 1 i said to gain lean mass as opposed to shooting for fat, 2 i told him to send direct comments to the PM box and allow for everyone to respond. What was unhelpful about that? By the way, where are your pictures?

    And no, until now i have not bulked, but before coming to this site i didnt even know what a clean bulk or cut was, i just ate. The fact that I dont have long term experience doing it doesnt mean that I havent learned my fair share about how to do it.
    Last edited by brian11; 09-15-2004 at 08:39 AM.

  24. #24
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    The past always dicates the future, and the present is indicative of what occurred in the past.

    ~SC~
    If that was true, then you leave no room for 1. people to change, and 2.) people to have a second chance. Again, your personal opinion of me doesnt really matter, but to disregard my knowledge or opinions because I posted a picture at some point earlier at my stay here at AR is ridiculous. The fact of the matter is, I'm more of a stand up guy than most. Loyal for one. That is why when i was at reading at ABC, i got banned defending this site.

  25. #25
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    If that was true, then you leave no room for 1. people to change, and 2.) people to have a second chance. Again, your personal opinion of me doesnt really matter, but to disregard my knowledge or opinions because I posted a picture at some point earlier at my stay here at AR is ridiculous. The fact of the matter is, I'm more of a stand up guy than most. Loyal for one. That is why when i was at reading at ABC, i got banned defending this site.


    Oh yea your the king of 20 names too...... how could we forget CutMeUp


    And how much you weigh means absolutely nothing...... it's how your physique appears @ that weight that gives off a "look" so to speak of what you know / what you have accomplished. I am not going to argue with you, but I would hardly go into the fact of your "knowledge" when most of what you say is re-girgitated information from others here in this forum. From some of the posts you have made and the questions you have asked I personally feel your personal knowledge of diet and lifting is lacking, and your trying to put on a show here to feel important.

    Why do you think I jumped down your throat for saying my posts were pointless?? Atleast I know what the hell I am talking about and the advice I give is sound 99% of the time, you should look @ what you have told most people and see how intelligent it makes you look.


    Again not trying to be a total dick bro as you and I have settled our problems, but I think you need a memory refresher as to all the dumb **** you have pulled here and some of the things you have said.

  26. #26
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    If that was true, then you leave no room for 1. people to change, and 2.) people to have a second chance. Again, your personal opinion of me doesnt really matter, but to disregard my knowledge or opinions because I posted a picture at some point earlier at my stay here at AR is ridiculous. The fact of the matter is, I'm more of a stand up guy than most. Loyal for one. That is why when i was at reading at ABC, i got banned defending this site.
    I care because?

    Not to beat a dead horse, but you not only posted fake pictures, you created 4 other usernames and defended your original personality w/these other "gang members".

    No one said you had no credibility. I most certainly never said that, but I have no control over peoples' perception of what credibility you do have, or how much weight it holds, etc. Going by what's been seen, I'd have to say at this point it's not touted too highly.

    Again, nothing personal, it's simply reality and the way it is.

    ~SC~

  27. #27
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Oh yea your the king of 20 names too...... how could we forget CutMeUp


    And how much you weigh means absolutely nothing...... it's how your physique appears @ that weight that gives off a "look" so to speak of what you know / what you have accomplished. I am not going to argue with you, but I would hardly go into the fact of your "knowledge" when most of what you say is re-girgitated information from others here in this forum. From some of the posts you have made and the questions you have asked I personally feel your personal knowledge of diet and lifting is lacking, and your trying to put on a show here to feel important.

    Why do you think I jumped down your throat for saying my posts were pointless?? Atleast I know what the hell I am talking about and the advice I give is sound 99% of the time, you should look @ what you have told most people and see how intelligent it makes you look.


    Again not trying to be a total dick bro as you and I have settled our problems, but I think you need a memory refresher as to all the dumb **** you have pulled here and some of the things you have said.
    Perhaps you need to check your roots to bro. You came here not knowing sh!t and now you are the one giving advice. Obviously what you have to say came from someone else along the line. I have done a lot reading on the internet about diffenrent dieting and supplementing topics. I ask here to get personal opinions as opposed to just reading articles. You keep claiming that my advice is not sound, but I don't see where you get this from. My disagreeing with you or anyone else does not make me wrong, it just gives me a different opinion or view.

  28. #28
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    Perhaps you need to check your roots to bro. You came here not knowing sh!t and now you are the one giving advice. Obviously what you have to say came from someone else along the line. I have done a lot reading on the internet about diffenrent dieting and supplementing topics. I ask here to get personal opinions as opposed to just reading articles. You keep claiming that my advice is not sound, but I don't see where you get this from. My disagreeing with you or anyone else does not make me wrong, it just gives me a different opinion or view.


    Again why does it matter that I came here knowing nothing ?????? Most people who came here didn't know a thing when they started out. And I wouldn't say I knew nothing about lifting, I just knew nothing about Diet which was holding me back BIG TIME.

    I am not saying your wrong all the time with your replies, I just don't think you should seek credit for responding with information you have cut and pasted from memory that others here have given. I don't claim to know it all diet wise, I am the 1st to admit I have learned most of what I know from SwoleCat.

  29. #29
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Again, nothing personal, it's simply reality and the way it is.

    ~SC~
    Its ironic that you speak of reality in a digital universe

  30. #30
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I am the 1st to admit I have learned most of what I know from SwoleCat.
    Then you're in trouble, because I don't know sh*t!!!



    ~SC~

  31. #31
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Then you're in trouble, because I don't know sh*t!!!



    ~SC~


    ****.....I knew I should have listened to Da Man

  32. #32
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Again why does it matter that I came here knowing nothing ?????? Most people who came here didn't know a thing when they started out. And I wouldn't say I knew nothing about lifting, I just knew nothing about Diet which was holding me back BIG TIME.

    I am not saying your wrong all the time with your replies, I just don't think you should seek credit for responding with information you have cut and pasted from memory that others here have given. I don't claim to know it all diet wise, I am the 1st to admit I have learned most of what I know from SwoleCat.
    Then why do you criticize me for doing the same thing you have done? I am not "looking" for credit from anyone. Simply dont want to be directly called out, which is why all this started, by someone who is at best the same thing you are claiming that I am. (pimpjuice)

  33. #33
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    Then why do you criticize me for doing the same thing you have done? I am not "looking" for credit from anyone. Simply dont want to be directly called out, which is why all this started, by someone who is at best the same thing you are claiming that I am. (pimpjuice)


    I criticize you because you do it in a different manner......and you have to make 30 names and back yourself up to make yourself look / feel important / correct.

    Also Pimp Juice doesn't come into the forum claiming to know EVERYTHING and he doesn't whore half the f*cking board with his stupid $hit either. Sorry but that is all I (myself) and others have seen you doing lately and it is quite annoying. And lying on the internet is extremely gay bro.......just to fill ya in on the little secrect

    And I also think it was a very chicken $hit to take down your avatar because someone made a comment to you, it just shows you are not comfortable with who you are. JMO

  34. #34
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    Its ironic that you speak of reality in a digital universe
    Yes, it's reality. Wherever you are, in your surroundings, is reality.
    Roll your eyes at something that has no cognitive legitimacy, but if you can't understand it, don't call it ironic. There is nothing ironic about a digital universe being reality. A digitial universe, if accessed for any reason/means, is INCLUSIVE of reality. It's basic logic...............

    If it's part of life, as it is of your's as you are on here daily and take the time to respond to threads such as this that affect you. So that's most definitely reality. The fact that it's digital makes it an "advanced" reality, but it's reality none-the-less.

    For me it's even more of a reality, as my entire business runs through this virtual platform all over the entire universe. So the reality is that what occurs through this platform is very real. I make money, that's real. People get scammed and that gets announced, that's very real. Just because it's electronic does not mean it's not "reality".

    The future is here, the future is now. The "NET" will be a "reality" to almost everyone in about 20 years when we all utilize it for one reason or another, or are dependent upon it, and are FORCED to utilize it.

    I'm just 15 years ahead of what will be the "norm" for everyone's reality.


    ~SC~

  35. #35
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    He just rubbed me the wrong way. Everyone responds with a sense of humor and chooses to call me out.
    rubbed you??



    HOMOGAY!


    dcb

  36. #36
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    rubbed you??



    HOMOGAY!


    dcb



  37. #37
    slizzut's Avatar
    slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,881
    I think you guys drifted a little off topic!

  38. #38
    Chemical King's Avatar
    Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Here there and everywhere
    Posts
    2,110
    Was just gonna say u guys on this site are like a bunch of bitches, and yeah they have drifted off the subject

  39. #39
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yes, it's reality. Wherever you are, in your surroundings, is reality.
    Roll your eyes at something that has no cognitive legitimacy, but if you can't understand it, don't call it ironic. There is nothing ironic about a digital universe being reality. A digitial universe, if accessed for any reason/means, is INCLUSIVE of reality. It's basic logic...............

    If it's part of life, as it is of your's as you are on here daily and take the time to respond to threads such as this that affect you. So that's most definitely reality. The fact that it's digital makes it an "advanced" reality, but it's reality none-the-less.

    For me it's even more of a reality, as my entire business runs through this virtual platform all over the entire universe. So the reality is that what occurs through this platform is very real. I make money, that's real. People get scammed and that gets announced, that's very real. Just because it's electronic does not mean it's not "reality".

    The future is here, the future is now. The "NET" will be a "reality" to almost everyone in about 20 years when we all utilize it for one reason or another, or are dependent upon it, and are FORCED to utilize it.

    I'm just 15 years ahead of what will be the "norm" for everyone's reality.


    ~SC~
    The digital universe is still an escape from reality. You are right about e-commerce, but that is not what im talking about. I'm not referring to how the internet effects the mechanics of society or of business. I am speaking more of an alternate reality of sorts. The ability to form an entirely fictional existence. Not that everyone does this, or even close to that extreme, but the digital world nevertheless, is and always will be a pathway for alternate realities. Of course you especially are affected as you run an internet based business. It's not that the internet filters out reality in order to keep a purely digital environment, there are always people on the other end. But because in most cases we do not know who or what is on the other end, the internet at the very least acts as a mask for somones real self.

  40. #40
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun_brotherton
    Was just gonna say u guys on this site are like a bunch of bitches, and yeah they have drifted off the subject


    And you are???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •