Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    lcpl kill is offline Associate Member

The Most You've Ever Eaten

WHAT IS THE MOST YOU GUYS HAVE EVER EATEN AT ONE TIME?

WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL TRYING TO GET "HUUUUUUUGE" I ATE A WHOLE PACKAGE OF HOT DOGS AND HALF OF A LARGE PIZZA WITHIN 30 MINS. I HAD TO LYE ON THE FLOOR FOR A GOOD HOUR AND A HALF BEFORE I COULD ACTUALLY MOVE. IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY CAUSE I ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WOUDL GAIN LIKE 5LBS OF MUSCLE FROM DOING THIS.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That's nothing.

I've eaten $24 worth of Taco Bell in one sitting.

Considering they have an extensive $.99 menu, you can imagine how bloated I was.

~SC~

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    haha thats what all the "Big guys" eat bro! if you wanna get HUGE you wanna eat like that! thats why you see all the fitness gurus eating like sh*t! lol just messin...my most was 7000 calories in a day. 7000 HEALTHY calories mind you. this was actually pretty recently

How do you down 7000 healthy calories?

I know it's possible, yes, but what is your approach?

( I see you blurred your face, )

Don't be paranoid brutha, it ain't that serious!

~SC~

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    25 cent big macs at one time here in Canada.... I downed 5 1/2 of them and barfed everywhere after... it was GREAT!

mitch911 is offline Member
    2 med pizzas and garlic bread as my cheat days

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Gayne
    25 cent big macs
    You lucky shit you!

You barfed!!!

You ARE GAY!!!!!!!! PUSSY!!!!!!!

J/K homeboy!

~SC~

well it was on purpose, my goal was to do 7000, and i just made sure each of my 6 meals were 1000-1200 Calories worth, god it was insane, 7000 calories=7000 units of energy...so crazy haha.

Was That Food Or Liquid Eithre Way Alot! The Only Time I Barfed From Over Eating Was From Eating A Good Two Pounds Of Hamburger Meat I Had To Dig It Out Of The Back Of My Throat With My Finger Because It Wouldnt Come Up On Its Own.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hmmmm all I can say is "ALL YOU CAN EAT CHINESE BUFFET" At least once a week..... enough said. My girl sits in amazement as to the piles of food I shovel in during our two hour visit. I can't wait for this weekend.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    most I ever ate was after I was swimming all day long, then smoked some wacky tobbacy with a friend, then hit up the chinese buffet. Don't recall how many plates I had. But Almost had to be wheeled out of the restaurant b/c I was so bloated. hahaha good times.

And now that I read the post above mine it seems bt already beat me to the chinese buffet thing. BUnk

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    My girl sits in amazement as to the piles of food I shovel in during our two hour visit. I can't wait for this weekend.
    2 hours?!? Geez does she bring a book or something? hey man wheres the good chinese buffets around here? I seen like 50 of them but the ones I've tried were just about par, I require above par chinese buffet.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    2 hours?!? Geez does she bring a book or something? hey man wheres the good chinese buffets around here? I seen like 50 of them but the ones I've tried were just about par, I require above par chinese buffet.
    Naaaa she just sits in amazement and watches....

I like Buffet King off of Stone Oak and 1604 bro... pretty nice palce and the food is pretty good. Gotta try it out.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    johnny rockets- two bacon cheesburgers, chilli cheese fries, two chocolate frapes, then when I got home made a yellow cake with chocolate frosting, choc chip cookies, half a thing of whole milk, then 1 hr later wendy's fry's and 1 bacon cheesburger, then when i got home from wendy's 2 connoli's and what little was left of the cake. That was after going almost 2m without cheating on my diet. You wanna talk about bloated. I was 50% stronger the next day tho.

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    for me was: 8 doughnuts, 4pis of choc.cake, 1 large ice cream 10scoops with a lot of caramel on top, 2 m&ms ,1 king size snickers bar.. all in 1 sitting i think it was +6000cals

Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    johnny rockets- two bacon cheesburgers, chilli cheese fries, two chocolate frapes, then when I got home made a yellow cake with chocolate frosting, choc chip cookies, half a thing of whole milk, then 1 hr later wendy's fry's and 1 bacon cheesburger, then when i got home from wendy's 2 connoli's and what little was left of the cake. That was after going almost 2m without cheating on my diet. You wanna talk about bloated. I was 50% stronger the next day tho.
    Dr.Shreds heart --->
    haha damn thats crazy man, yea i ate 7000 calories one day...way nice for strength/energy!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys are lightweights...

I've eaten 2 large pizzas (without the crust) and a 9 piece of hot wings. I've eaten 18 pieces of fried chicken and most of a large cole slaw. At buffets I clear the mother****ers out!

Well, all of this was when I weighed 220lbs. I'm 270lbs. now and actually eat less because the food I eat is mostly clean. It's a lot harder to eat clean food that junk food...

WITHOUT THE CRUST?!...LIGHTWEIGHT! haha jk

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    WITHOUT THE CRUST?!...LIGHTWEIGHT! haha jk
    Yeah, the crust contains too many carbs and I didn't want to get fat.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You lucky shit you!

You barfed!!!

You ARE GAY!!!!!!!! PUSSY!!!!!!!

J/K homeboy!

~SC~
    lmao... not only barfed... profuse projectile barf! The Mcdonalds staff were not very happy... bathroom patrole was not pleseant! Mind you , at 18 I was a huge buck 60, with the biggest eye's and smallest stomach ever! I'd do it again... hey maybe this saturday .. cheat day!

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That's nothing.

I've eaten $24 worth of Taco Bell in one sitting.

Considering they have an extensive $.99 menu, you can imagine how bloated I was.

~SC~

OMG i thought i was the only one with taco bell problems. 4 burrito supremes, and a nocho belle grande is what i order (when i fall victim to my impulses)........YUMMMMM.

Connolis are the shiz niddle bam snip snap snip snap, if i could afford it i would eat them until if f@#king died.

Quote Originally Posted by lcpl kill
    Connolis are the shiz niddle bam snip snap snip snap, if i could afford it i would eat them until if f@#king died.
    haha ya they damn good.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    The most i can remember eating (i've always been a big eater) was after a contest a couple years ago.

It started backstage...with a couple multiple-pound cakes (similar in weight to fruitcakes)...then some other pastry... a couple 1-lb jars of peanut butter... a couple steaks...some fried chicken...1/2 a pizza (didn't want to be greedy)...some fried chicken...some rice...some yams (cus we were running outta junk food)

Needless to say..when i got home i couldn't lay on my back comfortable...My stomach was squeezing my lungs.My mattress..normally firm...sunk. ANd i had a deep indentation around my body...as i sank deeper into the mattress. It was like someone replaced my body with that of a whale.

Last year...after regionals...we didn't really get to eat cus we were overseas...and had to meet the plane home shortly afterward.

When i got home...i got my best bud (also a competitor at that show) and we went to a fast food restaurant. I showed up at his house with two 2 litre tubs of ice-cream. I was eating out of one of 'em with one hand and driving with the other.By the time i reached the fast-food restaurant i had finished my tub. We ordered a huge pizza and while waiting for it to be finished we ordered some large fries.

After we finished the pizza in about 4 minutes...i took him home...My mum had a plate of fried chicken and another of stewed chicken there. I finished those off and then she took me for chinese...after which we had ice-cream as the ice-cream parlour was just next door. I gained 33 pounds in 3 days. 27 in the first two.

~Nark

This year'll be no exception

I've never barfed post-overeating...but breathing is usually a problem...that and swollen limbs...and stretched skin. lol

First day back to the gym...i'm so full of glycogen and sodium...retaining so much water...pumps are painful and scary events

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    6lbs of BBQ-ed meat

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    The most i can remember eating (i've always been a big eater) was after a contest a couple years ago.

It started backstage...with a couple multiple-pound cakes (similar in weight to fruitcakes)...then some other pastry... a couple 1-lb jars of peanut butter... a couple steaks...some fried chicken...1/2 a pizza (didn't want to be greedy)...some fried chicken...some rice...some yams (cus we were running outta junk food)

Needless to say..when i got home i couldn't lay on my back comfortable...My stomach was squeezing my lungs.My mattress..normally firm...sunk. ANd i had a deep indentation around my body...as i sank deeper into the mattress. It was like someone replaced my body with that of a whale.

Last year...after regionals...we didn't really get to eat cus we were overseas...and had to meet the plane home shortly afterward.

When i got home...i got my best bud (also a competitor at that show) and we went to a fast food restaurant. I showed up at his house with two 2 litre tubs of ice-cream. I was eating out of one of 'em with one hand and driving with the other.By the time i reached the fast-food restaurant i had finished my tub. We ordered a huge pizza and while waiting for it to be finished we ordered some large fries.

After we finished the pizza in about 4 minutes...i took him home...My mum had a plate of fried chicken and another of stewed chicken there. I finished those off and then she took me for chinese...after which we had ice-cream as the ice-cream parlour was just next door. I gained 33 pounds in 3 days. 27 in the first two.

~Nark

This year'll be no exception
    Hahah thats awesome. Nark, you sound like one the first people that I have met that could hang with me in terms of eating.

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    I carb load on Fridays...So far today i have eaten close to 1000grams of carbs from sweet potatoes and brown rice only...

tomorrows my first day off from my new diet complements of ar "uh thank you" my fiance has 20 choclate bars cause shes pregnant im gonna scarf down all those biothces, shes gonna be so pissed off "haha"

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    any time im at the buffet....mmmmmmmmm that sounds good at the moment

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    We bet a friend of mine he couldn't drink a gal of milk in 1hr and hold it down. There was some article in Maxium or Stuff that said you couldn't hold it down. He was puking his guts out.

diesel21 is offline Member
    i can eat 4eva.... i've done 5 cheeseburgers, large fries, large shake, 10 nuggets (often)

and my fav. 1 brick oven pizza w/ topping, half serving fried calamari, a calzone, 6 baked clams, one chicken dinner, a salad, spumoni w/ whip cream for dessert and an espresso, and i actually enjoy every bit

what is spumoni? i punked out by the way i only ate half a cholate bar and some brownies.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SABAGOY
    I carb load on Fridays...So far today i have eaten close to 1000grams of carbs from sweet potatoes and brown rice only...

My goodness... I know how tough it is to put down 600g from swt potatoes/brown rice. I can only imagine 1k grams!

I've been clean carb refeeding for my cut over the past couple weeks, but my roommate/lifting partner for next year came down to visit, so we hit up the local chinese buffet today. After polishing off 6 full plates (each one surely over 1k cals), I was feeling stuffed, but not gorged to the extreme as I have been before. Can't wait to do cardio tomorrow!

Hahah thats awesome. Nark, you sound like one the first people that I have met that could hang with me in terms of eating.
    Make it a date...the manager'll have to ask us to leave...lol

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Micky D's menu: 10 piece mcnugget, large fry, large coke... 2 apple pies, mcflurry, double cheeseburger, grilled chicken sandwich..... then i went home to a klondike bar and some ice creame... then i barfed

diesel21 is offline Member
    spumoni is an italian ice made w/ cream, its great, have it w/ whip cream

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i ate 6 cheese burger from McDonalds, 2 big mac's and 2 fries, 2 L chocolate shakes. that's when i was 18 years old.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    in one of those all-you-can-eat buffet with weed munchies... :

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i ate 6 cheese burger from McDonalds, 2 big mac's and 2 fries, 2 L chocolate shakes. that's when i was 18 years old.
    thats like 25,000 calories dude thats pretty insane.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information