BigBadDurden is offline Banned

Red face Cutting: (218lbs.-6'-25%BF)

I was planing on bulking but fairy not a dumb **** bumped into my head and said mabye I should cut before bulking because I am fat and wouldnt see any muscle if I did bulk. I am 17, 218lbs., 6', and at 25%BF. I want to be at 15%BF in 3 to 4 months. Do you think I can do it?

Here is my plan of attack: (pretty much the same as the sticky cutting cycle)

Meal 1: (7:30 AM)
    6 Eggwhites and 1/2 CUP of (old school) oatmeal

Meal 2: (10:45 AM)
    2 SCOOPS of whey in 10 OUNCES of Silk milk and 2 TBSP of flax oil

Meal 3: (1:20 PM)
    6 OUNCE Chicken breast and 1 CUP of green beans OR broccoli

Workout: (2:00 PM)
    45 MIN of Lifting
    50 MIN of THR Cardio

Meal 4: (Right after workout.. so around 4:00 PM)
    3 SCOOPS of whey in 12 OUNCES of Silk milk and 1/2 SCOOP of Evolve Creatine in 8 OUNCES of water

Meal 5: (7:00 PM)
    (6 OUNCE Chicken breast) OR (6 OUNCE white fish) OR (1 CAN of tuna w/ 2 TBSP of low-fat mayo) along with 1 CUP of green beans OR broccoli

Meal 6: (9:30 PM)
    2 SCOOPS of whey in 10 OUNCES of Silk milk and 2 TBSP of flax oil

That gets me to about 320g of Protein, 110g of Carbs, and 55g of Fat (Depending on what decisions I make on the lean protien...)

Supplements:

Nutritox Athletic Formula Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Supplement w/ Daily Detox Blend - 6 a day
    Vitamin B-12 - 2 a day (1000mcg)
    Vitamin C - 2 a day (1000mg)
    ALRI's Max LMG - 3 a day (75mg)
    ALRI's Prostanozol - 3 a day (75mg)
    Wired w/ Ephedra - 3 a day (75mg)

Thats all I can think about now... I go to school from 8:30 to 12:30 so I cant really eat an actually meal at 10:45 AM... Let me know what you guys think I should change and all opinions are welcome.
    Last edited by BigBadDurden; 08-24-2005 at 09:30 PM.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    That is very wise to loose that fat first of all. You might want to try some clen as well as the ECA stack.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    your diet seems fine, im actually in the same situation as u and trying to lose fat (im bout 25%bf aswell, 5'11)

just make sure to keep the cardio in 65%-75%mhr, and with your diet, maybe some clen and ECA stack, it shoudl melt off!

may i ask howcum your only having creatine after your workout? are you doing the bog standard 2:1 carbs-protein?!?

I have no idea what the bog standard is... I do have clen but don't know if I should use it since I don't have ver much at all... I have the creatine after because that's when you absorb the most and the creatine I have has a lot of dextros too so it makes both the creatine and protien absorb very well

Jakspro is offline Member
    i wouldn't use too much creatine... yea you can actually burn an extra 100 cals while on it, but if you use too much you'll have some water retention... low dose, or just skip it and get a bucket of dex... IMO

Maraxus is offline Banned
    A protein shake w/ milk PLUS flax is a major NO-NO sub it with water. Also take a look at the cutting sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    A protein shake w/ milk PLUS flax is a major NO-NO sub it with water. Also take a look at the cutting sticky.
    I am not actually mixing them together but I am going to take them at the same time.... If that's what your worried about...

Jakspro is offline Member
    Yea, about that... Don't do it... read the Cutting Sticky like Maraxus said

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadDurden
    I am not actually mixing them together but I am going to take them at the same time.... If that's what your worried about...

LOL..... it's the same thing. It all mixes in your stomach. The advice he is giving you isn't about how nasty it would taste, it is the fact that it is a horrible idea as Milk is processed sugar. No need for it, a shake in water + the flax oil is fine.

Ok I have stoped using milk. Thanks for the advice! Anyone else think I need to change something?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i would increase my chicken weight to 8 oz to support muscle waisting

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadDurden
    I was planing on bulking but fairy not a dumb **** bumped into my head and said mabye I should cut before bulking because I am fat and wouldnt see any muscle if I did bulk. I am 17, 218lbs., 6', and at 25%BF. I want to be at 15%BF in 3 to 4 months. Do you think I can do it?

Here is my plan of attack: (pretty much the same as the sticky cutting cycle)

Meal 1: (7:30 AM)
    6 Eggwhites and 1/2 CUP of (old school) oatmeal you can actually absorb more protein upon waking up, i would add a scoop of whey here

Meal 2: (10:45 AM)
    2 SCOOPS of whey in 10 OUNCES of Silk milk and 2 TBSP of flax oil horrible,if you want this do 2 scoops whey with water and either carbs, or add the flax

Meal 3: (1:20 PM)
    6 OUNCE Chicken breast and 1 CUP of green beans OR broccoli you need a low GI carb since you are working out soon, so add brown rice or something else

Workout: (2:00 PM) i wouldnt do this workout, you need to do your cardio in the morning on an empty stomach at 65-70% target heart rate, dont eat carbs for 30-50 minutes, if you do then you will cancel out the lipyosis effect
    45 MIN of Lifting
    50 MIN of THR Cardio
    on a side note you can do higher reps with less of a break for your workout which will complement your goals
    Meal 4: (Right after workout.. so around 4:00 PM)
    3 SCOOPS of whey in 12 OUNCES of Silk milk and 1/2 SCOOP of Evolve Creatine in 8 OUNCES of water i dont know how much protein is in 3 scoops, but for you i would say 50g protein with 100g dex in water would be good. if you wana try the creatine go for it, i personally didnt have much luck with it though

Meal 5: (7:00 PM)
    (6 OUNCE Chicken breast) OR (6 OUNCE white fish) OR (1 CAN of tuna w/ 2 TBSP of low-fat mayo) along with 1 CUP of green beans OR broccoli this is your PPWO meal, you need to have lean protein (chicken breast) followed by a low gi carb

Meal 6: (9:30 PM)
    2 SCOOPS of whey in 10 OUNCES of Silk milk and 2 TBSP of flax oil it would benefit you if you had 45g cassien protein here with the flax oil

That gets me to about 320g of Protein, 110g of Carbs, and 55g of Fat (Depending on what decisions I make on the lean protien...)

Supplements:

Nutritox Athletic Formula Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Supplement w/ Daily Detox Blend - 6 a day
    Vitamin B-12 - 2 a day (1000mcg)
    Vitamin C - 2 a day (1000mg)
    ALRI's Max LMG - 3 a day (75mg)
    ALRI's Prostanozol - 3 a day (75mg)
    Wired w/ Ephedra - 3 a day (75mg)

Thats all I can think about now... I go to school from 8:30 to 12:30 so I cant really eat an actually meal at 10:45 AM... Let me know what you guys think I should change and all opinions are welcome.

overall not bad, you got flax all over the place and whoever is willing to gulp down flax is on the right track. hopefully my suggestions will help you and you should do great. personally i would try to keep your protein intake at 2g/lb, but this is your own decision. check out your BMR and see how many calories you need to have per day, remember you dont wana take off too many calories or else you could loose a lot of muscle mass. good luck bro!

Thread Information