Lattman is offline Associate Member

AM Cardio, only thing that works for me..

Seems like the only time I feel like I'm leaning down is when I do morning cardio, yet I have one question, is 30 minutes 3 to 4 times a week a good routine or can I pump it to 45 min 3 to 4 times a week?

I was told to stick to no more then 30 min in the morning, otherwise it would be too much!

Peace,
    Lat

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    AM cardio is the best for me too. PM cardio of course helps but when I am on the AM cardio routine, fat burn is twice as pronounced.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup, I have noticed a big difference in my body when I started the AM cardio sessions.

Pain

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    I have seen the best results from AM cardio. Usually I do 30-35 minutes of various speeds. Usually I do the first 5 minutes of a fast walk (3.5 mph on treadmill) then I bump it up to 5.5mph. Then at 10 minutes, bump it to 6.0, then hit about 6.7-7.0 at the 13 minute mark and dont stop till 15 minutes, then I bring it back down to the fast walk speed and sort of do the process over. I do vary it a lot, it reminds me of soccer training I did in high school and that was when I was in the best shape ever, well in terms of bodyfat. I do it about 3-5 times a week, but more towards 3 times. My only problem is it seems to be working well towards my abs, but not my chest fat. I havent tried to lose bodyfat for a long time and now it seems all the places I dont want to thin out are, and the ones I want (the chest) arent. Damn frustrating.

Thread Information