Powrbuild89 is offline New Member

Physique Peptides

Wondering if anyone has used them? Got a coupon in the package my bac water came in. They are about 1/2 the price of places like Nord sci. Any experience?

PhysiquePeptides for Ipamorelin?

I got a flyer in the package my Bac water came in for the this brand. Never heard of them and their prices are much cheaper than other places. debating getting some ipamorlin and getting bloods. Anyone try them ?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Powrbuild89 View Post
    I got a flyer in the package my Bac water came in for the this brand. Never heard of them and their prices are much cheaper than other places. debating getting some ipamorlin and getting bloods. Anyone try them ?
    Not I, Umbrella Labs and Peptide Sciences have done right by me. I quit chasing bargains and quit having to throw out sketchy chems.

Blog Entries
    Wondering if anyone has used them? Got a coupon in the package my bac water came in. They are about 1/2 the price of places like Nord sci. Any experience?
    Answered this in your other, very nearly identical post in the other sub forum.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Merged threads
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

No problem thanks , figured someone has come across them ordering Bac water as it’s been in my package for 2 different places now.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

I thought this was America?!?

Joe Boden, please fix this, ffs. Outrageous to buy bacteriostatic water on the underground, be solicited a $5 gh peptide, feel pressure to inject the entire vial and draw blood to perhaps notice elevated igf-1 to verify efficacy - unironically there's currently greater fraud on the bacteriostatic water front, as compared to cheap protein drugs on the mkt. Sad state of affairs.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

What happened to Lion? Any other suggestions?

It's been a while since I have been on this forum but I noticed lion is no longer selling products on here. Does anyone else have a good source for some AI's?

Thanks in advance

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    It's been a while since I have been on this forum but I noticed lion is no longer selling products on here. Does anyone else have a good source for some AI's?Thanks in advance
    Clinics give the poison away free, folks ask their doctor or buy from Indian pharmacy in a bind. What's supporting the desire to attain aromatase inhibitors?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Joe Boden, please fix this, ffs. Outrageous to buy bacteriostatic water on the underground, be solicited a $5 gh peptide, feel pressure to inject the entire vial and draw blood to perhaps notice elevated igf-1 to verify efficacy - unironically there's currently greater fraud on the bacteriostatic water front, as compared to cheap protein drugs on the mkt. Sad state of affairs.
    I meant to circle back to this, but eh, better late than never.

I have had zero problems getting bacstat. Zero. Hospira brand.

For the people that are having issues, where do you live? In Florida, there are no issues whatsoever.

Thread Information