lifter65 is offline Associate Member

must read this!!

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-He...al/show/182230
    read all the responses and the initial question in that link.... HOLY SH*T!!!!

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok read it. So you have stupid docs telling someone who has no clue about his own wellbeing to do stupid things. And he did it. What do you expect? Why are you surprised by this when it happens all the time?

lifter65 is offline Associate Member
    ive never read about a doc telling someone that when they come off trt that there levels would be higher, and that theres nothing to start them up again, when i read it man i was pretty shocked, remember im still relatively new, havent seen it all yet

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, another case of the 'dumb' leading the 'dumb'. See all the idiots that replied too? Is anyone surprised? I just can't believe how many people jump into this shit without educating themselves first. Yeah, that's great, just trust that your Doctor knows what he/she is doing. God this annoys me. Okay, [rant off].

Unfortunately, nothing new. It happens all too often. Even though most people tend to believe otherwise, doctors don't know *everything*.

That's what this place is for. Keep reading and asking questions. You'll be much happier and healthier for it.
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 06-06-2011 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    Unfortunately, nothing new. It happens all too often. Even though most people tend to believe otherwise, doctors don't know *everything*.

That's what this place is for. Keep reading and asking questions. You'll be much happier and healthier for it.
    Amen FAT!

double chicken is offline Associate Member
    I have had TWO different General Practitioners tell me that they were going to put me on a cycle of Test and that would increase my chances of impregnating my wife AND that after I completed the cycle I would have higher test and not need to cycle again. Doctors are just consultants and are usually too busy to continue to research and educate.

Thread Information