Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    I not sure of what he's used or dieted with, but whatever it is it works. Just used him as an example, since he's kind of the poster child for that stuff. Not to get too far off of the subject, but I've heard a lot of that stuff is just plain genetics.

Again, it's kind of like the weight loss thing with HCG too. Seems to be a lot of stuff tagged to it, which I don't have the slightest clue if it holds up or not.

Ah cool gotcha ..

Yea Dr. Simeon came up with the HCG weightloss diet ( a very long time ago .. like 40 or 50 years i think)..

I read a bunch of research about his protocol a few years back .. you have to only eat 500 cals a day on his hcg protcol.. I dont agree with his protocol from what i have researched about it ...

Merc.

ythrashin is offline Associate Member
    500 cals a day and they lost weight.Amazing it must have been the HCG and not starvation that caused the weight loss.Duh...

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ythrashin View Post
    500 cals a day and they lost weight.Amazing it must have been the HCG and not starvation that caused the weight loss.Duh...
    Yep ... I agree .. Dr. Simeon claims, and tries to explain his theory .. (which seems very flawed to me ) that the HCG would stop the body going into starvation ... but there is nothing solid in any medical study that I have ever seen that would back his claims ...

Merc.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Okay, I finished out this 10 day HCG slam-a-thon and I will be doing blood work this coming Friday. Additionally, I will be back on the Testosterone Cyp as well

Unfortunately, I have felt a drop over the past 4 or 5 days with what I'm sure has got to be my T levels. I have been through low T levels before, and I've been through the crashes. I don't feel anything like I felt when I've crashed, but I definitely don't feel like I'm in the 800-900 range like I've been over the past couple of months.

I spoke with my doctor about this, along with various concerns addressed about this type of protocol. This thread definitely brought some credible support for it, and some credible support against it. My doctor stands by this protocol and has been doing it for many patients for many years. However, my doctor even says that everyone responds differently to HCG, and there's no problem with also just doing a little HCG while doing a continuous run of Testosterone. He said that my require adjusting the prescription amount of Test, but he said that can be dialed in with BW.

So, IMPO, doing this protocol isn't wrong or right, but it's an individual choice with what works best for you. For me, I didn't feel exactly the same towards the end of this run (like others have), but I didn't come completely crashing and burning either. Since I do have options, I don't plan on doing this type of protocol again, and I will opt to go with the smaller amount of HCG, while taking Testosterone Cypionate . I fully believe in the importance of HCG, but just plan on going a different route with it from hereon.

Also, I've dropped 5lbs (5'-11" & 184) during all of this. Again, not giving the trophy to HCG for this, because like I mentioned, I really mixed it up with some different things with my cardio routine, workout, and diet. However, it didn't hurt either. My strength hasn't dropped any, and things look a little tighter with a little more cut. So that part I am real pleased about!

Thanks everyone for you input, stories and suggestions. I will continue to learn more from all of you, and I look forward to sharing additional stories regarding HCG, HRT, health and wellness in general.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    thanks again vette glad its working for you

subnet is offline Associate Member
    cool vetteman - glad to hear you didn't lose strength but did lose some weight. Curious as to whether you might gain even more strength when you go back on Cyp, which obviously would be a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by subnet View Post
    cool vetteman - glad to hear you didn't lose strength but did lose some weight. Curious as to whether you might gain even more strength when you go back on Cyp, which obviously would be a good thing!
    Oh yeah, that's the plan brother. I'm going to really ramp it up starting in December. Can't wait. Also, going to put some extra concentration in the diet section, which I have found to be so crucial with any of the goals related to working out.

Merc. is offline Banned
    Thanks for the update ..

Best of luck with everything ... Keep us posted on how everything is going ...

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    thanks again vette glad its working for you
    jpkman, I know you're really checking out this HCG stuff from top to bottom, so let us know if you end up throwing some into your own personal program. I think it definitely has a place and can be real effective, it's just I think I will personally be better off with putting into my regular routine and not going off of Test.

Take care

Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Thanks for the update ..

Best of luck with everything ... Keep us posted on how everything is going ...

Merc.
    Merc, will do. Also, I really appreciate your input. Your knowledge about HRT, AAS, and other areas associated thereof is nothing less than awesome!

THANKS for all the help you give to everyone on this site!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    jpkman, I know you're really checking out this HCG stuff from top to bottom, so let us know if you end up throwing some into your own personal program. I think it definitely has a place and can be real effective, it's just I think I will personally be better off with putting into my regular routine and not going off of Test.

Take care
    yes i will...anything else you notice from the hcg?

Merc. is offline Banned
    Merc, will do. Also, I really appreciate your input. Your knowledge about HRT, AAS, and other areas associated thereof is nothing less than awesome!

THANKS for all the help you give to everyone on this site!

Thanks for the kind words ...

Merc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information