Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    n00bs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rmacgurn View Post
    Just one minor correction or clarification to this post, free test and bioavailable are not the same. Free is unbound and bioavail includes what is called losely bound. As such it is a bit more sensitive measure. Not all labs offer it so you can use free if they do not. No a biggy but trying to be factual here. best suggestion here is continue your education and find a good doctor...
    Thank you for that clarification... I do not think we have a specific bioavilable test here in australia... My Doc hasnt mentioned it to me and i have been able to personally find one.

From my understand free test was a measure of what is unbound so that unbound tets is bioaviaalble..

Anyway thanks for the correction.

Enfuego129 is offline Junior Member

updated bloodwork

several of you have asked what my FSH,LH,TSH,prolactin and e2 levels were. Some of them were in the original post but here they are again with an additional draw including E2. FYI, Endo said that all other bloodwork drawn by him came back within the normal range and doesn't recommend other therapies. My GP has put me back on the Androgel 10 grams daily at my request. I just felt better while on it for obvious reasons. Ok now that I am back on the Androgel, I am researching what else I can legally do to raise T levels to the recommended 600-800 range. I still plan on visiting Dr Crissler and "all things male" when I can get away.

Attached is a spreadsheet that has the additional bloodwork you guys were looking for including E2. FYI, blood sugar 86 and I have normal thyroid function, any additional thoughts on the big picture?

IM FINALLY ON MY WAY BACK !
    Attached Files Attached Files

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    imo, the gel could get you in that range

JP, since I have already been on the gel at 10 grams for about three months last year I have only seen my total T go up to the low 300's I am not expecting a great improvement. But definitely feel better on the supplemental T. What else would you suggest to move my T numbers even higher? OTC supplements, natural test boosters. Thks is uncharted waters for me.

Vettester is offline Banned
    With all the $$ you're spending on this, or will spend with adding OTC supplements, why not just get with a clinic that can treat you correctly? I see your test results and it brings tears to my eyes. How could any qualified physician let their patient go the whole year with a "T" score that low?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego129 View Post
    JP, since I have already been on the gel at 10 grams for about three months last year I have only seen my total T go up to the low 300's I am not expecting a great improvement. But definitely feel better on the supplemental T. What else would you suggest to move my T numbers even higher? OTC supplements, natural test boosters. Thks is uncharted waters for me.
    I didnt read through the whole thread so I dont know if someone pointed this out or not. But your free T is not high, Your relative percentage of free T to Total bound T is high.

This simply means that an abnormal ratio of Free T to Bound T is present. This is probably more a function of having a low Total T level. Which could be explained simply by having a lower SHBG levels that are down regulated by not having enought Total T production by your body.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    With all the $$ you're spending on this, or will spend with adding OTC supplements, why not just get with a clinic that can treat you correctly? I see your test results and it brings tears to my eyes. How could any qualified physician let their patient go the whole year with a "T" score that low?
    Because the FDA and DEA will jump down the doctors ass for prescribing a performance enhancing drug. Yet they will say nothing if the same doc prescribes T to a women that wants to be a man. Because that is discrimination and is politically incorrect.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Because the FDA and DEA will jump down the doctors ass for prescribing a performance enhancing drug. Yet they will say nothing if the same doc prescribes T to a women that wants to be a man. Because that is discrimination and is politically incorrect.
    Is that what some of these doctors are really thinking? I mean seriously, the FDA and DEA have never played a factor with the doctors at the clinics I've worked with.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Is that what some of these doctors are really thinking? I mean seriously, the FDA and DEA have never played a factor with the doctors at the clinics I've worked with.
    If you have ever looked at a Dr. prescription pad. They have a unique DEA number that they put on all there scripts for any controlled medication/drug. The DEA and or FDA can reference each prescription if they wanted and look to see if the doctor is prescribing a drug for the specific usage as outlined by the FDA. If they determine that the drug is being used in a manner other than what is outlined by the FDA or federal law the doctor can be audited/investigated as such.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Interesting stuff about theFDA guys. Regarding the het clinic...Dr Crisslers office is a couple hours away in Landing Mo and they want $500 for the initial consult.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information