ReBilly is offline Junior Member

Got my results back, doesn't click

So I've been on TRT for a few months now, my main concern has been libido, energy, and anxiety. Initially my overall T was in the 400s. They didn't test free (I didn't know to ask for it). My first labs I got back I was at 776 overall, and had a sex drive for a few weeks there so I continued on... but my libido started whimpering again. Just got my new results back.

Overall test 976
    Free test 25.3
    Estradiol 48.9

Currently on 180 cyp a week, they want to lower to 150 and add .5mg arimidex 2x weekly. Also taking 250 HCG the last two days before my test shot, plan on continuing that obviously.

Part of me wants to smack them and tell them leave me on the higher dose of test- I've been gaining in the gym and looking better, but the other part of me says if I'm not feeling better what's the point? But at least they prescribed arimidex.

The one thing I do know is that every time I have taken 6-bromo I felt good. High libido, low anxiety, sense of well being. Adding test didn't seem to fix it like bromo did. Is it possible I just have an estrogen sensitive libido? And of that's the case, is .5 arimidex 2x weekly going to help? Can I pop it daily at first to get my engine running?

PPC
    PPC is offline Super Knowledgeable ~ Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBilly View Post
    So I've been on TRT for a few months now, my main concern has been libido, energy, and anxiety. Initially my overall T was in the 400s. They didn't test free (I didn't know to ask for it). My first labs I got back I was at 776 overall, and had a sex drive for a few weeks there so I continued on... but my libido started whimpering again. Just got my new results back.

Overall test 976
    Free test 25.3
    Estradiol 48.9

Currently on 180 cyp a week, they want to lower to 150 and add .5mg arimidex 2x weekly. Also taking 250 HCG the last two days before my test shot, plan on continuing that obviously.

Part of me wants to smack them and tell them leave me on the higher dose of test- I've been gaining in the gym and looking better, but the other part of me says if I'm not feeling better what's the point? But at least they prescribed arimidex.

The one thing I do know is that every time I have taken 6-bromo I felt good. High libido, low anxiety, sense of well being. Adding test didn't seem to fix it like bromo did. Is it possible I just have an estrogen sensitive libido? And of that's the case, is .5 arimidex 2x weekly going to help? Can I pop it daily at first to get my engine running?
    Depending on where your SHBG is, 48 is likely way too high for you. My husband had 38 E2 and it completely messed him up. Bringing it down was a life changer.

I'd try to spread that 1mg out into eod doses.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PPC View Post
    Depending on where your SHBG is, 48 is likely way too high for you. My husband had 38 E2 and it completely messed him up. Bringing it down was a life changer.

I'd try to spread that 1mg out into eod doses.
    It's awesome getting a female's perspective in this forum! Wish we had more.

tubs is offline Associate Member
    .5 2x a week got me from high normal range to mid low normal - sorry i don't have the number here but i think your guy is on the right track.

n00bs is offline Member
    You can try dimplus

works on the p450 system of the liver that metabolises e2.

I have stopped airmidex dont need that shit if you can avoid it.. 0.5mg can flat line somepeople are that is even worse then having high e2 sometimes. Im not sure about your lab vlaues but around 30 i think is what i hearmost guys saying is the sweet spot. But everybody is different so dont go on other people go on hour your body reacts..

Also vitmain c and zinc inhibit aromatase. If you are low in either of these then that wontbe heping.

Do natural steps first then add supps if needed.

ReBilly is offline Junior Member
    I do have a couple bottles of 6-oxo on hand... been trying to avoid OTC stuff, but if it's gonna be better for libido and sense of well being than arimidex then I can just take that stuff instead... thoughts?

I reacted so well to 6-bromo every time, so 6-oxo should be similar results, yeah?

Am I being too impatient? I'm going on vaca next week and gonna meet up with some childhood friends, some are old crushes, and if I have the opportunity I want to be up for it if you know when I mean!

PPC
    PPC is offline Super Knowledgeable ~ Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    It's awesome getting a female's perspective in this forum! Wish we had more.
    Thanks for that. This is a good place to be able to share and learn. Can't say that your avatar does much for me though..LOL

Thread Information