pyramid is offline Junior Member

Bloodwork results

I have been on test cyp for 2.5 months now and my total test is at 471ng/dl and my free test is at 133pg/ml which he said was a little high the percentage of free test to total test. Should I ask him to increase my dose to 200mg per week up from 100mg a week since I am still in the mid range or would that be a bad Idea because of the free test being high?

Vettester is offline Banned
    2% to 3% is a great place to be for free test, you're at 2.82% ... Don't see any problems with that. If you're looking to increase, I'd try 150mg/wk and see where that puts you.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
    I have been on test cyp for 2.5 months now and my total test is at 471ng/dl and my free test is at 133pg/ml which he said was a little high the percentage of free test to total test. Should I ask him to increase my dose to 200mg per week up from 100mg a week since I am still in the mid range or would that be a bad Idea because of the free test being high?
    confused..

ask him?...

didnt you just leave his pressence since your quoting your test levels and the fact he said the % was high? how did the conversation leave off?

I have not discussed the results with the doc just yet, his office sent me the blood work lab report at my request. I am susposed to meet with him this thursday. Just wanted to see what you guys thought about the numbers before meeting with him. I have not noticed much change from the hcg , I have only been using it a week and a half at 500iu 3x a week will drop that to 250-300iu 3x a week. Will the hcg raise total test levals above 471ng/dl or just the same. Thanks...

I misspoke, the lab report had my levals beside the normal range and that indicated my free test was a little high.

Vettester is offline Banned
    It took me awhile to notice the hypertrophy effect from HCG , along with the increased libido w/ volume overload, probably somewhere at 4 to 6 weeks. I know that it starts to increase natural production fairly quickly, but for me it just took awhile to get the size of my testes back to normal and working like the old days. Also, it really depends on your condition going into TRT. If it's primary failure, and the testicles have been damaged or desensitized, then HCG probably won't be a solution. If secondary, then just give it a little more time, and YES it would in this case have an effect on your total serum score. In my case, it would go up 150-200 points on the doses you're describing. That will vary for everyone, so run labs in a few months to know how it works for you.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
    I misspoke, the lab report had my levals beside the normal range and that indicated my free test was a little high.
    remember roger clemens....."i misremembered"....ah the memories

Thread Information